It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of Biden's Gun Control Task Force Has a Son Convicted of Planning School Mass Murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Member of Biden's Gun Control Task Force Has a Son Convicted of Planning School Mass Murder

www.infowars.com

President of the National Assocation of Police Officers and Boston Police Officer Thomas Nee is a member of Vice President Joe Biden’s gun control task force, which was created by President Obama in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Nee’s son, Joseph Nee, was convicted in 2008 for planning to commit mass murder of students and teachers at Marshfield High School in Massachusetts, similar to that of Columbine in 1999. After spending nine months in prison, Nee’s conviction was upheld by the Supreme Judicial Court.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here it is folks, they think we are absolute IDIOTS!

If you can't see what is going on here, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind.

What are the chances?!?!?

More from the story-

Nee told police the plan involved taking ammunition and explosive devices into the school, securing the school’s exit doors with bicycle locks, and shooting students and staff.

How crazy is this?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Holy crap man!

that is just insane, and....INSANE.....what are the odds....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
Holy crap man!

that is just insane, and....INSANE.....what are the odds....

The odds are pretty good.

Angsty stupid kid with power-dad on "gun" task force wants to be noticed, wants to send a big F.U. to dad.

Looks to me like the real problem is kids. Stop having these brat kids people.

NVM: just noticed his bout with stupidity was in 2008.

I still hate kids though.

edit on 8-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Perhaps it makes him better qualified to find solutions then?

At the end of the day, a solution to the problem is what matters here. Guns will never get banned but something HAS to be and WILL be done. Until a solution is found, then it's just a matter of time until the next massacre.

You all know there will be one

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Notice how the anti-gun nuts are the ones with the problems. Take for instance the anti-gun Illinois senator that was caught trying to board a plane with a gun in his carry on and "didn't know it was there".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
These ancillary coincidences are getting bizarre.....did you know that the Prop Master for the movie, The Dark Knight Rises (the one in charge of the Gotham map with "Sandy Hook" on it) died in a car accident in Newtown, Connecticut last year? Life imitating Art or an advance coverup so he could not later be asked about the map?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow, this is pretty crazy. What the hell is it with all of these mass shootings and such being done by kids? I always picture some disgruntled, middle-aged man that the world has given up on going on killing sprees but it's always well off kids.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ah, wonderful, so now parents are held accountable for crimes their children were thinking about committing. So I suppose children are also guilty of the crimes committed or planned by their relatives?

Anyone else see the slippery slope this nonsense is heading down?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree with another member in that this would make the man uniquely qualified and would bring an important element to the "task force".

As a matter of fact, isn't that exactly what we would want or do we want some stiff in a suit that has absolutely nothing to bring to the table?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Maybe if his father was a shrink or something but his father is a cop and his son planned on using daddys service gun so what value could that have?

Lock up your gun? If you have kids dont have a gun? Legalize late-term abortion like 16 years late?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Perhaps it makes him better qualified to find solutions then?

At the end of the day, a solution to the problem is what matters here. Guns will never get banned but something HAS to be and WILL be done. Until a solution is found, then it's just a matter of time until the next massacre.

You all know there will be one

Well the only part of the solution this kid and his dad could be.....is one that has nothing to do with guns.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

He could add to the discussion, not only from a LE angle, but also as a parent of a child that was planning to murder others. Perhaps he is able to share what steps his son went through emotionally that led him to that point and share that experience with other parents.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Signals

Ah, wonderful, so now parents are held accountable for crimes their children were thinking about committing. So I suppose children are also guilty of the crimes committed or planned by their relatives?

Anyone else see the slippery slope this nonsense is heading down?

Oh sure. Think of a room full of all the "right" people at the sit down. Head shinkers, drug company reps, cops, cc permit holders that have had to use it, victims, Blood/Crip/Hells Angel reps, weapons company reps, NRA, Muslim Brotherhood, Joe "Six Pack", Ted Nugent, Parents that had kids go nuts with a gun, American Militia reps, Southern Poverty Law Center reps, and the guy that can catch a bullet with his teeth.....
edit on 8-1-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, yeah. What better person to have on it ? I'm not following the freak out here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Signals

Well, yeah. What better person to have on it ? I'm not following the freak out here.

The big problem I see with it, having sat on these boards with cops, the cops push for control no matter what.

We just passed that stupid prescription tracking database thing here and the whole time they were fighting for it the cops went on record saying "this will not reduce abuses or crimes related to these drugs but we want the database anyway."

They dont want to help anyone or make anything safer. They just want control and information. As much as you can stand to make available they want it. They'll tell you to your face it wont do any good but they want it nonetheless.
edit on 8-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Joe is not going to set down with the militia types or other "radical" 2nd amendment types. He is going to meet with "sportsman". But its ok to watch communists, "x-radical" college campus arsonists and muslim radicals come in and out of the white house on a regular basis.

Screw this whole thing. Joe meeting with selected heads like hes the godd#m pope or something. The rest of us animals have to go to confession.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I agree with another member in that this would make the man uniquely qualified and would bring an important element to the "task force".

As a matter of fact, isn't that exactly what we would want or do we want some stiff in a suit that has absolutely nothing to bring to the table?

OTOH, one could argue that such an individual actually demonstrated a lack of insight, foresight, and parenting skills to let it get that far and as such is not really smart or responsible enough to be on any sort of "task force."

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I can't believe some of your responses.

There's no way this guy can be a part of any gun grab discussion, that's the board Biden is in charge of - gun control.

He can't control his kid, so he's gonna help decide which guns I can keep?

Hell no!

If anything it proves what a big hoax this whole thing is!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I can't believe some of your responses.

There's no way this guy can be a part of any gun grab discussion, that's the board Biden is in charge of - gun control.

He can't control his kid, so he's gonna help decide which guns I can keep?

Hell no!

If anything it proves what a big hoax this whole thing is!

Well they will get the best of both worlds.....a cop and the father of a nut job.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join