It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spookie1111

He wanted to make handguns in venezuela and his email was in a dump by the TheProdect or someone was using his details

edit
SEO

edit on 7-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

That is strange. FPSRussia's comment on his video from a week ago "50 CAL SNIPER SLOW-MO!".

"Just do what they say its getting scary..."

Comments have been closed pending approval.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I love FPSRussia. He better be careful. Whoever killed his manager will probably get him next if reason is given. Unless of course this was a robbery gone wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wish I wouldn't have mentioned this to my friend without any more info, I hate telling people news and it turning out that the gun was jumped or it was a hoax.

A quick google search just brings back the following sources;

libertyandsuch.com/manager-of-fpsrussia-found-murdered/ (website is offline, fishy. Too much traffic, or they pulled the story)
Beforeitsnews.com
Dailypaul.com
Thetruthaboutguns.com
Ronpaulforums.com

So basically, libertarian, gun and conspiracy sites. I hope to see an actual source here soon. I feel a bit foolish.

The coincidence between the Russian Maffia video and this story is too much.

ETA: Here's the closest thing I've found to a source so far, sorry if it's been posted already. www.921wlhr.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

"Sounds more like suicide to me.
Clearly not hit. "

if you find me tied to a chair and shot in the back of my head....... please dont be my the one investigating my death ^^

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by paratus

Two guys big in the gun industry dead in the last week.
This is a little strange to say the least.

You will see more of this.
Don't be surprised when a number of pro gun leaders and big name gun dealers start dying of heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and small plane crashes.
It's part of the plan.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Another angle that I just thought of...

The real Russian Mafia/Mob is not the kind of people you want to anger. I know we have them around here, and for the most part they just sell used cars and fly under the radar.

Perhaps his new found fame, combined with him now making money off impersonating a Russian pissed off a real Russian? Instead of kill the host, go after his manager as a scare tactic.

It also could be some crazy anti-gun people...but if they are anti-gun, why shoot someone?

In all reality, the man had a Class III FFL -- and could get his hands on some impressive gear. Who normally is interested in stuff like that besides the military? Criminals...big time criminals and cartels. Perhaps he got himself into a bad business deal on the side, and it went bad...

From the political environment, this is either a revenge hit, a payback hit, a political hit, or a publicity hit, or a combination.

Revenge if he did something to someone else, but we don't know who he could have gotten tangled up with
Payback, for gun enthusiasm. Someone out there could be targeting Class III license holders.
Political hit, with his talent he would be a threat to someone. He would be the kind of guy who would not give up guns in a ban or a restriction movement.
Publicity hit, he made the papers. How many shootings have gone into conspiracy-ville because the reports were not consistent? This one is like a warning.

My knee-jerk conspiracy theory is that "oh, the government secretly knew he was a shooter behind some crime that they could never prove in court so there was a hit." Second one is, "some government official, maybe CIA or a similar international intelligence agency like KGB, wanted to make a message to send to the press so they organized the scene."

Now the gears are turning on the second idea because guess what happened today? Two new bosses in USA today, Defense Secretary and Director of the CIA. Was someone cleaning up a bad project, hiding evidence?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
So basically, libertarian, gun and conspiracy sites. I hope to see an actual source here soon. I feel a bit foolish.

FYI: The odds of seeing some truth at gun & conspiracy sites is pretty decent.

The odds of seeing ANY truth at MSM sites is slim to NONE...

Contrary to POPULAR belief, MSM is NOT actual source.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I TIED myself to a chair and shot myself in the BACK of the head.

Really....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by paratus

Two guys big in the gun industry dead in the last week.
This is a little strange to say the least.

You will see more of this.
Don't be surprised when a number of pro gun leaders and big name gun dealers start dying of heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and small plane crashes.
It's part of the plan.

that just sounds like a piss poor attempt at reverse psychology. That is shooting themselves in their own foot.

It would do more damage to their plight than it would do good. They will never get rid of all the people who are pro guns.

they don't have to go through all that soap opera drama to pass a law that is already up for consideration.

they will start with certain kinds of guns first anyway. Passing that will not incite riots so what's the point in doing all this other stuff.

It would be much more productive of them to ban certain guns and then shim up the gun crime figures to make it all look like a great idea.

I know this is a conspiracy site but there is no need to drown in the deep end.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You're exactly right. Sites like ATS are the true sources.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

It would be nice to see a single post or article written somewhere by an actual journalist or reporter that actually knows something firsthand though. Confirmation is nice when all you have is the telephone game on forums.

Beforeitsnews.com is far from credible
edit on 7-1-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
seems really odd. obviously not an accident if true, was it reported in local papers and what not, so far just a radio station and prison planet? anyone live in the area?

when i first read it, i was like oh its russia, maybe he was selling arms on the side, but then as i read the articles says its here in usa...(not that it couldnt happen here and im sure it does) this doesnt sound like our type of killing. and being tied up, obviously it wasnt to just kill him, someone wanted information before they iced him. nothing stolen or atleast they didnt want the extra guns lying around?

if they wanted money from the host, im sure they would have gone after his family, not his manager, if thats the case well then who do i borrow money from? ^^ j/k that is if it was solo if they both owed same person well i dunno maybe then.

was there sign of torture or just the headshot wound?

passwords to computers, vaults combos, password to bank, email if government im sure they could secure most of those through nsa....... if the manager owed money they either took life as payment and decided revenge better than money,(but why not the typical break legs?) if they shot manager as a warning to the host to pay , id just go to the police lol obviously if manager is dead they arent #$%%^&ing around heh.

but if the guy had a level 3 clearance for military weapons, doesnt that mean he was high in military or police at one point?

maybe he was the guy who supplied weapons to some of these shootings( colorado, sikh, sandy) and government is cleaning clossets again so nothing leads back to their false flags, like bhengazi. and tied him up to just throw the trail off. if mafia, i would think they would have fun with a baseball bat before shooting him.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My initial thought was the opposite of government conspiracy, I initially thought that this sounds like some group of people wanted this guy to get them some guns and other hardware that they couldn`t get by themselves and when he refused they killed him so that he couldnt go to the police.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
After a quick search with his name, it seems he posts a lot on gun rights and the second amendment. Upon further inspection he is not afraid to talk about elitist's that run NYC and also mentioned at one point he was about to lay low for a few years, not sure what he meant there. as for local news stations in the area here is what i found.

www.independentmail.com...

Apparently this is the local news website for Carnesville, ga:
www.topix.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Kodiac12 because: (no reason given)

Seems this guy got in to deep with the wrong people and made some bad deals. Fps also made suspicious comment on one of his videos saying, "just do what they say this is getting scary". On the other hand maybe this was another blow to gun advocates community, possible government wet work.... I'd go with what I said first though. May he rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I watch his videos all the time, and he does have alot of assault rifles. all conspiracies aside i hope he can get through this tough time.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SecludedGamer

Ok. Co-inky-dink...I was laying here in the bed with my wife, reading this, she was watching the news LEX18 (NBC) & they were reporting this. They just reported him as a business man who moved to Georgia a year ago was shot dead. I am reading about FPSRussia and thinking Georgia (former USSR). Geez.

Anyway moving on it seems he movedc to Georgia from Frankforta year ago and the skuttlebutt is he was good at funding his next projects with other people's money, then burning bridges. I live in central kY and we have our share of very dangerous people here who don't take burning bridges lightly. More about breaking trust than money. Read bluegrass Conspiracy by Sally Denton . Read up n Cornbread Mafia. KSP used to be the highest trained Troopers inthe country. My 3rd cousin was on the Spec Response Team. When you are alone in the very dark mountains at night on a very cold winter night no bqck up for miles, your training is gonna be very important. They really feed people to pigs who cross them. Lewving nothing but finger nails. I believe this was a message. They left him there and in a chair. They didnt hide his body. Message.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I don't know why my gut whispers Sandy Hook.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 8-1-2013 by Kodiac12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I don't know why my gut whispers Sandy Hook.
Please elaborate more, I'm curious of your thoughts on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join