It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

This will be short...

I have always been the type to get the flu and all weeks before everyone would get it. And I would be hit hard.

When there was the H1N1 scare, I didn't go to get the vaccines, and I eventually caught it. I was sick with high fever and had a really hard time breathing for a period of a week to ten days, 2 of those days were so bad my girlfriend wanted to call the ambulance, but I refused.

Since then I haven't caught a flu, whereas I had 2 a year, for all of my life.

My question is; Anyone else have had the same "effects" from the H1N1?

If I had a conspiratorial side in me ( ! ), I would be inclined to think the scare tactics and big promotion for the vaccine was to prevent people from getting something that would have beneficial effects overall... maybe the accidental leak of an engineered strain...

But seriously, anyone else has the same story?

This leads me to another question seemingly and probably unrelated; Are the people that are now falling hard for the new norovirus the ones that got the said vaccine?

( Mods, if this thread isn't in the good forum, thanks for moving it )

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

You've probably gained an immunity or at least a strong resistance to the common virus'.

I'm no scientist, but as far as I understand it, the harder the virus your body successfully fought off, the harder it will be for a similar virus to take hold in the future.

It could also be changes in environment or diet which have strenghtened your immune system.\

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for that. I know my diet hasn't changed, so I would go for better defenses then.

join