It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: Top 10 Anti-Semites, Israel-Haters for 2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman
This thread is still open!

How are those comments relevant to what we are talking about? Or, is this another Zionist distraction technique maneuver?

Yes, but at one point it was closed due to the comments that I mentioned, which were despicable. The mods reopened it later. Are you now calling me a Zionist?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. (see below)

They also have the right to be uneducated morons. Either be proud of who you are, or change.
"uneducated morons", more inflammatory name-calling because their opinion does not suit you. Do I need to say more?
You are incapable to defend the pro-Zionist position.

The second rule seems to be that you can misquote anyone else if it serves your purpose:

Can I put it any more clearer? The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE".
As I stated before: That is a lie. I have NEVER used derogatory terms such as "bloody", nor expressed hate for Israel, nor Muslims, nor for any other group of people. You know that your claim that I hate anybody is false, but you claim it in order to try to invalidate my argument.
To a Zionist Supremacist, who wants the laws in HIS/HER favor to be able to exploit and mistreat and steal the land of everybody else, a level playing field seems so unfair. Cry baby.
But if a researcher discovers the Holocaust may have caused "only" 5.5 million Jewish dead, then the Zionists Supremacists cry foul and call the researcher Holocaust-denyer and his funding is cut off.
YOU linked Anti-Gentile Zionist Supremacist sites. I believe and support people waking up now and there will be a future popular uprising against Zionism.
This thread has taught me one thing: Zionist Supremacist governments give two choices: submission or death....
except when it is death only
Your rant shows emotional instability, possibly a symptom of the type of phobia that you accused people of having that you never knew anything about, and, to what extent you have been blinded by that false belief system that, among other things, destroyed your "moral compass".
Btw, I would NOT be willing to become your, or your Zionist friends', "Collateral", whether you use the power of government, guns or hate-inciting labels.
Anybody who wishes to get help from me for that purpose, I would be happy to assist as much as I can.
Jews are the worst people in the world to integrate. They have chosen not to integrate into European society for a thousand years. LOOK WHAT JOB THEY ARE DOING IN PALESTINE with integrating.
Strategy number one (for people who try to instill hate): to label people with derogatory words, "racist", "Anti-Semite" etc.
Zionist, Anti-Gentile....
Strategy number two: to lie and misquote, to claim their words mean something they don't.
You are incapable to respond to the message so you discredit the messenger. Old trick (#1). You CREATE hate by labeling innocent, rational people wholesale (Swedes in general, all Swedes, become "Anti-Semites" because they answerd to pollsters) with inflammatory labels and you pretend you do not need any facts or reason.
Where do I claim that all Swedes are Anti-Semites?
Do you get paid for pasting my quotes into your reply? I counted 22. Or, is this a new technique for distracting from the message? Make the post so difficult to follow that nobody will want to read about your lies?

After pasting all these quotes, you do not even point out, to justify your claim, where I supposedly misquoted you?

Zionism = a conspiracy by a small minority to motivate masses of people to move to a foreign land in order to create wars. Wars are being used by governments to control the masses. Religious beliefs are used for that purpose.

Does this sound like affection?:
I hope not! And I never claimed to have "affection" for Zionism.

The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE"
Ok, please do tell what is the difference between "not survive" and "die"? How can you not survive without dieing?

She was talking about civil society, not people.
Does a "society" not consist of people? If you disagree, then why do you not tell me what a society "not surviving" looks like? She did NOT say "they will not strive" or "sustain", she said "survive". She added a degrading adjective "monolithic", expressing that she views herself and other "Jews" as superior to that society. That society is gentiles.

Her statement is thereby racist with gentiles being inferior to the superior Jews. Such a statement insulting Jews would be referred to as Anti-Semitic. Then insulting Gentiles with this statement must be treated equivalently as Anti-Gentilic. But she goes even further: she says, Gentiles "MUST" make a "huge transformation". Then she goes on with fear-mongering "not survive". To me that means "die", and the society is "Gentiles".

(continued)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

(... continued)

I do not hate Israel because my family was not killed by them. Note, if you tell me again that I hate Israel without showing me where I said so, I will call you again a liar.

So why do you hate Israel, then?
To be true to my word, I need to call you a liar for the third time. You are copying my words stating "I do not hate Israel" and the you ask "why do you hate Israel?" Can you not read? Do you believe your own lies? Do you believe the reader is stupid? Why do you pretend that I said the opposite of what I did say?

Thank you for finally admitting that people have the right to be Anti-Semitic if they so choose. Only certain acts MOTIVATED by Anti-Semitism are not allowed. Being an Anti-Semite, the Being alone, the opinion alone, the expression of one's belief alone, people have the right to, ACCORDING TO YOU.

You have been exercising your right on this thread admirably.
Thank you. Notice, if you can ONLY hold one opinion, and the opposite is prohibited, then it is not an opinion but a dictate.

I find it astounding that you consider a mere opinion to qualify for Anti-Semitism. IMO, this invalidates the whole concept that Anti-Semitism is condemnable.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Anti-semitism is always to be condemned. It's based on fear-mongering, envy, poor information and above all hatred.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Anti-semitism is always to be condemned.
I'll agree, NO group of people should be Hated for their Religeous Beliefs.
With that said, Israel shouldn't be Given a Pass, because of theirs.
Imperialism, Genocide, Call it what you like, The Israeli Gov is a Pox upon the Planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Are you now calling me a Zionist?

Zionism is kind of the topic here, so if you do not have an opinion why do you comment on mine?

You told me: "You really do have a bee in your bonnet about Zionists. It's starting to worry me."
While I do not understand the meaning of this idiom it seems to express something negative, especially since it gets you "worried". If it is negative then I consider it an insult rather than a compliment.

If you get worried because I have a negative opinion about Zionism that suggests to me that you have pro-Zionist opinions. But this is a forum and you can express your opinions yourself. You do not need to ask others to do it for you. So why don't you do just that, rather than making such a useless comments.

Do you have pro-Zionist or Anti-Zionist beliefs? What does "Zionism" mean to you? And you may add while you're at it, what the meaning is of your idiom, and why it worries you.

edit on 3-2-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Anti-semitism is always to be condemned. It's based on fear-mongering, envy, poor information and above all hatred.
... just as Anti-Gentilism.

Only one problem: you cannot look into people's head to see their opinion. So Zionists and those who fall for their deception make stuff up to see that "Anti-Semitism" they so desperately search for under every rock.

That is how Zionists try to rule the world. It was a good idea but it is now being exposed for the deception that it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

If you mean "Bee in your bonnet" then it's a very, very common idiom and therefore does not need explaining. I am not pro or anti Zionism as I'm not Jewish. I'm simply someone who saw the nauseating comments on the Holocaust earlier on and then decided to keep an eye on this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

... just as Anti-Gentilism.

Only one problem: you cannot look into people's head to see their opinion. So Zionists and those who fall for their deception make stuff up to see that "Anti-Semitism" they so desperately search for under every rock.

That is how Zionists try to rule the world. It was a good idea but it is now being exposed for the deception that it is.

Deception? What deception? Please enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you mean "Bee in your bonnet" then it's a very, very common idiom and therefore does not need explaining. I am not pro or anti Zionism as I'm not Jewish. I'm simply someone who saw the nauseating comments on the Holocaust earlier on and then decided to keep an eye on this thread.

Why do you keep talking about "Holocaust" comments to me? But you don't want to answer the questions I asked about this topic. Then we don't have a dialog. So don't respond to my statements.

Because if you just want make nonsense and unrelated comments that is nauseating to me.

Christians can be Zionists. Joe Biden proved it. Check You tube. And get better informed.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So Zionists and those who fall for their deception make stuff up to see that "Anti-Semitism" they so desperately search for under every rock.

Read MY posts. Get educated.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Why do you keep talking about "Holocaust" comments to me? But you don't want to answer the questions I asked about this topic. Then we don't have a dialog. So don't respond to my statements.

Because if you just want make nonsense and unrelated comments that is nauseating to me.

Christians can be Zionists. Joe Biden proved it. Check You tube. And get better informed.

I'm sorry, but "Nonsense and unrelated comments"? About bees and bonnets perhaps? Eh? What?
I brought up the Holocaust comments because that was what first draw my eyes to this thread and which almost got it closed down by the mods. By the way I don't see a dialogue on this thread, I just see a long argument. Oh and finally I will respond to whatever I feel like if it merits a response.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So Zionists and those who fall for their deception make stuff up to see that "Anti-Semitism" they so desperately search for under every rock.

Read MY posts. Get educated.

I've read your posts. And I'm already educated thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
You should be.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
You should be.

Why? What do I have to feel sorry for?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
You should be.

You did not read my posts. And your nonsense and uunrelated comments. And you did not answer the questions related to this topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
You should be.

You did not read my posts. And your nonsense and uunrelated comments. And you did not answer the questions related to this topic.

Actually I did. I've been snorting over them for a number of weeks now. I find your arguments to be circular and unconvincing. And you say that I'm talking nonsense? Right.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
You should be.

Actually I did. I've been snorting over them for a number of weeks now. I find your arguments to be circular and unconvincing. And you say that I'm talking nonsense? Right.

You did not. If you had read my posts you could state why you believe that the deception Zionists use to be the truth - but instead you ask me to repeat it.

Show me where you have made ANY meaningful comment about Zionism.
Show me where you have given ANY explanation for what makes my arguments be circular.

Instead you keep making nonsense, unrelated comments like "I've been snorting".

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

"uneducated morons", more inflammatory name-calling because their opinion does not suit you. Do I need to say more?

In a free society, everyone has the right to make their own choices in life. They can choose to improve themselves, or choose to tear others down. Only fools seek to feel better about themselves by tearing others down.

You are incapable to defend the pro-Zionist position.

As usual, you are arguing with a figment of your imagination. I am not trying to defend Zionism, I am trying to expose the Anti-Semetism that is hypocritically wrapping itself in the cloak of "Anti-Zionism."

After pasting all these quotes, you do not even point out, to justify your claim, where I supposedly misquoted you?

If you had actually bothered to read my post, you would know that I have never claimed that you misquoted me. Seriously, go back and actually read it. I distinctly pointed out that you were intentionally miquoting Barbara Lerner Spectre, which, by your own standards, makes you a liar. Not my standards, yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope not! And I never claimed to have "affection" for Zionism.

What is the opposite of affection?

The Swedish Government promotes "To all Swedish people, you MUST let Jews (which really means Zionists) govern you or else YOU WILL ALL DIE"

Ok, please do tell what is the difference between "not survive" and "die"? How can you not survive without dieing?

She was talking about civil society, not people.

Does a "society" not consist of people? If you disagree, then why do you not tell me what a society "not surviving" looks like? She did NOT say "they will not strive" or "sustain", she said "survive". She added a degrading adjective "monolithic", expressing that she views herself and other "Jews" as superior to that society. That society is gentiles.

A society does not consist of people, it consists of the relations between people. European society prides itself on being a liberal democracy. Universal suffrage, the rule of law, free markets, freedom of association, religious tolerance. If Europe cannot properly assimilate the Muslims who are migrating in for economic and social opportunity, it will lead to ghettoization (this is already happening), religious strife, the limiting or revocation of voting rights and other things that would undermine, even destroy, the very basis of Europe's liberal democracy. It is in this sense that European society, European liberal democracy, will not survive. The European people would continue to live, but their society would no longer be what it was.

Again, in a vain attempt to prompt your awareness of what is actually going on in Europe:

www.islamophobia-watch.com...

Her statement is thereby racist with gentiles being inferior to the superior Jews. Such a statement insulting Jews would be referred to as Anti-Semitic. Then insulting Gentiles with this statement must be treated equivalently as Anti-Gentilic. But she goes even further: she says, Gentiles "MUST" make a "huge transformation". Then she goes on with fear-mongering "not survive". To me that means "die", and the society is "Gentiles".

The fear mongering and hatred is entirely in your own mind.

To be true to my word, I need to call you a liar for the third time. You are copying my words stating "I do not hate Israel" and the you ask "why do you hate Israel?" Can you not read? Do you believe your own lies? Do you believe the reader is stupid? Why do you pretend that I said the opposite of what I did say?

You have never said that you do not hate Israel; you have never even affirmed that it has a right to exist. You said, and I quote you exactly: " I do not hate Israel because my family was not killed by them." It is a conditional statement, implying your reasons for hating Israel lie elsewhere. Just to clear the air a bit, why don't you simply come out and say: "Israel has every legal right to exist. The Israeli people deserve to live in peace."

Thank you. Notice, if you can ONLY hold one opinion, and the opposite is prohibited, then it is not an opinion but a dictate.

Thus, people like Barabara Spectre should be free to air their opinion of what is best for Europe without being demonized.

I find it astounding that you consider a mere opinion to qualify for Anti-Semitism. IMO, this invalidates the whole concept that Anti-Semitism is condemnable.

And I find it astounding that you cannot comprehend the simple tautology that Anti-Semitic opinions are Anti-Semetic, and therefore people who espouse them have Anti-Semitic attitudes!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You did not. If you had read my posts you could state why you believe that the deception Zionists use to be the truth - but instead you ask me to repeat it.

Show me where you have made ANY meaningful comment about Zionism.
Show me where you have given ANY explanation for what makes my arguments be circular.

Instead you keep making nonsense, unrelated comments like "I've been snorting".

I asked you to reiterate your "deception" comment because I was hoping that you could restate it in a more coherent way. I'm obviously whistling in the wind there.
I have no intention of commenting on Zionism because I'm not an expert in the Middle East. I've never claimed to be. I note that neither have you.
Oh and you seem to have something against idioms. Tough. If you don't get them, buy a dictionary.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join