It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New year resolutions. .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If they were important to you, you wouldn't need a set date to start them from. "New year, new me" Yeah, right.. The irony of the incentive of the resolution is that you were unable to carry it out last year on your own accord, now your dragging it into next year. A new year shouldn't need a new you, personally I see new year resolutions as introspective insecurity on a massive scale. Forget what people think of you, whether your fat, thin, smoke too much or what ever. If you want to change for your self then do it when you actually want to do It. Live you'r life to your own ideals and do what please you. Oh yeah, and if 2012 was a crap year then a date isn't going to change that.

End Rant.

That aside, Happy New Year ATS. I hope 2013 is a lucky year for you all.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Happy New Years to U2! My resolution is to stop posting on ATS............go ahead,,,,,watch me!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

My new year resolution...is not to make any resolutions!

Happy New Year to you too!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I am going to quit trying to quit smoking. Oh I know it'll be hard at first, but I think I have a good grip on it.

Oh yeah, and those 400 Little Debbie snack cakes I down each year, yup, I am going to quit feeling ashamed about eating so many. Come on 2013!

Happy New Year everyone!
edit on 12/31/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join