It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosperity frequency raising in four hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Ok tomorrow I am in, how late what time zone? And yes it was me, miss tentacle

Aha, I thought so.

I am in the same time zone as you, CET.
And anyone else who wants to do it at any time, like Queen said, just let us know, we can join in.

P.S. I forgot to mention I also include well-being and love for all living beings, not just humans.
There is no prosperity without that.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I'd love to!

My next opportunity (making dinner right now) would be 4:00pm EST, that would be 10:00pm Amsterdam time.

Is that okay for you?

I am on, we have a date

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

OK, I am in too.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
man i missed it! Just woke up

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Made it this time - Thank you!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

There'll be another one tomorrow - and every day, as far as I am concerned - at 18:30 CET (Central European time).

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just want to say, I think you guys and girls are onto something here. I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything, but you must continue. Continue and continue to believe and never give up. That is all. On behalf of the Universe, Thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hippies

SS

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I just want to say, I think you guys and girls are onto something here. I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything, but you must continue. Continue and continue to believe and never give up. That is all. On behalf of the Universe, Thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
Hippies

SS

4 EST time we are doing it again, 22 o' clock Amsterdam time. Just join us.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by krazyiven

There'll be another one tomorrow - and every day, as far as I am concerned - at 18:30 CET (Central European time).

Ok ok, I'll be in this day and the coming days. Yet don't forget the one tonight at 22 o' clock Amsterdam time.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Thank you (you too, Spike Speagle
), for bringing it to the attention of even more people.
Is that an "I am joining you"? :-)

I have no doubt that collective consciousness does exist; but even those who don't know that yet, or choose, for whatever reason, to deny it, would profit from this personally.

It is also a good gauge of one's own general state of mind.
Does committing to this for five minutes a day, every day, feel a little bit like a "chore"?
What does that tell you?

Try not to think: "Now I am going to meditate/pray."
Instead, try this: "I am now going - just for a few minutes - to a place where (the thing prayed for) exists".

I'd like to reinforce once again the point that the trick is to feel it, not to yearn for it.

Do not "try hard" to meditate or pray. On the contrary: try "light".
Do you remember how it feels to be joyful, grateful, relieved?
It's a feeling of light-heartedness combined with certainty.
That's the feeling you want.

18:30 CET, 18:30 Amsterdam time. :-)
Or 17:30 UTC.

AND/OR

22:00 CET or Amsterdam time,
21:00 UTC.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

OK that's 3pm here which is in about 4.5 hours or so.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

OK that's 3pm here which is in about 4.5 hours or so.

Yes, that's the second one. In one hour and a half the one suggested by Vanitas starts and I'll be in it also.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Oh, I only suggested it because you were holding it at 18:30 yesterday.
If people would rather hold just one a day, at some other time, that's perfectly all right with me (needless to say
).

Also, remember, people: you don't have to drop everything and sit in a lotus position to pray or meditate.

Whatever you are doing is perfectly fine, as long as you are immersed in the experience.
(Today's I did while walking to a store. It seemed to work just fine. :-))

In fact, I would suggest that the more integrated the experience is in your daily life, the better.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I focused on you for a few seconds and the colors yellow and pink came to my mind. I also noticed the watchers again, for a lack of a better descriptions.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

And?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by Vanitas

I focused on you for a few seconds and the colors yellow and pink came to my mind. I also noticed the watchers again, for a lack of a better descriptions.

That's extremely interesting to me, for a number of reasons.

Yellow and pink would be the almost or entirely exact complementary colours of what I was wearing (although my hair could be called "yellow... ish".
)

The reason why that is interesting is that I often perceive and/or identify things through their exact opposites (too complicated to even begin explaining it); and I have a very interesting "condition": my memory images are mirror images of the actual images I saw. (I know... Go figure.)

Anyway, I am enjoying this, I do believe in its actual objective value, and will be committing to it.
Thank you for starting it. :-)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Ok.... mirror images as memory? What is that condition called?

Anyways, I also did the 22 hours one and I sent fractal tentacles to you, also pinkish. And somehow I picked up that you need more connection with the divine or how you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh, it doesn't have a name, as far as I know.
I've been pursued by a neurologist or two (you could almost see "new discovery!", "article!", "funds!", flashing in their eager little eyes), but since they could not find any other "dysfunction", they brickwalled.
Heck, I'll go a step further and name it myself... Let's see: kathreptismosikonomnesis?
Yes, that sounds good.

You read it here first.

But this is not about me.
It's only to provide a bump to this thread, so that more people invest some energy in creative imagination of the best kind. :-)

edit on 26-12-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join