It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What do you guys say? For me it's interesting that the hosts mentions a UFO. Who told him about it?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Thanks for posting. Deny Ignorance. Nobody knows what that speck was. In this case, speculation leads to a waste of time, IMHO. Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

Innocent until proven guilty; there are no such things as aliens.

Im calling BS on you, ive worked with 3d and graphics, this is genuine to my eye. Besides it's not mine, i found it on youtube.

Well that wouldn't even NEED 3d software.

Come on guys.. you're just video recording a random news item? Really?

Oh I can prove aliens don't exist. Go stand outside. Stay there. Come back in when you find an alien.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Xoanon

It's a drop of water

It doesnt look like a drop of water to me.. its very dark.. and if this thing goes upwards then tell me how does the drop of water defy the laws of gravity?

It can't be a drop of water because it defies gravity.

But it can be a UFO from out space that is allowed to defy gravity.

Ooohkay!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

It's all fake, it's all attention seekers or blips on the TV, it's NEVER a spacecraft or anything thing other than a black dot or a bit of light.

You're just gullible or desperate to believe in something no one has EVER even come close to proving.

LOL That's a hell of a convincing argument against it being a legitimate ufo. Of course it's going to be a "blip on the TV." What do you expect? Should the "UFO" have covered the entire TV screen? He is filming a small TV screen so you can't expect it to be enormous! You're going to have to do better than that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its water droplets on the camera lens without a doubt as tons of ATSers have already pointed out

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
btw... I am German. This is about Mount Bugarach
and this is just some joke by the TV company because of the 21st apocalypse fears

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by misscurious

Aliens haven't been proven to exist and if they do, current physics FACT makes it impossible for similar beings to us to visit our planet. It's not up to me to disprove your fairy tales, you're the one who wants me to believe something that can't be proved, not the other way around!!

your you're is wrong too x

So who gives a snip what you believe?
Like the poster you cannot prove squat.....
This clip seems real enough for a closer look, naysaying can be embarrassing sometimes.....dont be so negatively trollish already....science hasnt proved a damn thing but how much we are totally ignorant of....
And Interstellar means of travel is in that category.....
Yet scientists still theorise how to accomplish it while looking for holes or confirmations in our cosmology.
If they still doubt our knowledge and seek out of the box answers....why shouldnt you?
Specially if you are a science believer...?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie

Its water droplets on the camera lens without a doubt as tons of ATSers have already pointed out

I didn't think it was a droplet at first until the very end when it looks like the ship goes up, thats when you can truly tell it's a droplet. The fact is made clear when you realize the illusion is changed AS THE CAMERA MOVES into a tighter shot. Watched it five times, the camera begins to zoom in and creates the change.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

like I said, I understand you think it's rain.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I could care less about the UFO

I want that big screen TV.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Who's to say he wasn't playing it back.....and why would it be so weird to be filming in his house while watching TV, you don't know the circumstances. Maybe he just got a new camera or phone and he was testing it out, who knows, theres a million reasons why he might have his cam running? Like stranger things haven't happened.....

I swear you skeptics are worse than the reptilian crowd when it comes to avoiding bias being an observer.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by PrestonSpace

ok sure, it's possible... but just like every UFO clip that ever gets posted on here, we can't see a space ship, there are no aliens and therefore I'm gonna go out on a limb and call BS, again.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

I dont think you have any idea what an UFO is, let me explain
Unidentified Flying Object
Well the name sort of gives it away, its an object that flies, and cant be identified. You dont believe this to be true??
No one sad anything about aliens, spaceships or other guesses to what it could be, before YOU mentioned aliens...

You want to see aliens, and thats fine with me, but dont blame everybody else, because your beliefs arent proved yet... it is just an UFO, and just because you want it to be aliens, you cant blame others for not showing aliens, it just makes you look dumb, sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
*mumbles something to self about raindrops on camera lenses and focus in and out*

I found the same footage. Only this time not cam to screen. It was a live feed from Pic de Bugarach, France. Supposed to be the place to be to be protected from 21 december thingy.

Hope this clears it all up!

Skip to approx. 1:30m

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The guy was filming the live coverage from the french mountain Pic de Bugarach. The mountain is a mystical place for new agers and some groups went there because they believed on the 21.12.2012 a UFO would land there to take them away. The guy that is filming this is a Yugoslavian, not german and the TV station is Phönix, a german News and documentary channel. Possibly he was filming the station to catch a ufo on film.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

You beat me to it..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

great minds think alike!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

I love you neysayers.

Yeah well the naysayers can always point out that any video can be altered and this is clearly the case. Really bad fake video.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Has anyone noticed how the news channel in Germany didn't make a stink out of this? Could it be that it only looks like a UFO because we are seeing a not-so-great camera recording of a TV and its only a raindrop? Nahhhhhhh. It's gotta be aliens!!

Obviously, this is an intelligently controlled raindrop. That, or the tiny organisms living inside the drop of water are rising to ascension.....Unlike you heretic non-believers!!
edit on 22-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

I have no time to read the whole thread and hope I am not repeating someone but my answer fits to this post. The guy on the TV says in no uncertain words that "He has watched the footage and can NOT see any UFOs"

Therefore they then keep on discussing that people should chill out and take certain claims less seriously [freely quoted, not the exact words].

This has got to be a hoax or a drop of water as the discussion doesn't fit the footage.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm a big believer but i'm not on board with this one. for me that was a rain droplet on the news camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join