It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What am I getting to? Well, I believe there is a sort of mother field (the infinite, the one, the dao, god e.t.c) that simply contains the potential for ALL. I mean ALL. Every possible event or existance. This field through some sort of disruption (from pure harmony) gave birth to sub-fields (i.e our universe). Essentialy it's symmetry was broken (We accredit this to the Higgs Field these days, what gave subatomic particles mass and broke super-symmetry). We as humans have this divine ability to touch this field, via thoughts, via dreams, via imagination. Hence, we are limitless in knowledge. We are also all from the same source and linked fundamentally.

This mother field most probably gave birth to LOADS of sub-fields (which we now assume are multi-verses in modern science - this is all quite well accepted as a potential answer) which MUST exist simueltaneously but be indiviual. I believe that this carieer source or mother frequency the OP is getting at may well be the distinguishing factor between these universes or planes of existances.

This would also explain how CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS (unconscious matter) can give experiences such as '___' (soul disconnecting from the body, encountering complex and intelligent beings eager to spread knowledge and show unseen before technology). It simply can't just be some unconscious matter #ing up your brain to this extent, there is more to this, there has to be. These substances, along with various ancient practices i.e meditation simply must provide the soul the ability to perceive these other planes of existance.

It could then be said that it could also make sense for 'souls' to be able to 'tune' into different frequencies, since we are divine in a way and linked to the mother field (it has allowed us to take a form in its sub field), it can make sense to assume our consciousness may exist across all planes (infact, consciouness as a fundamental of reality has been gaining alot of speed within the scientific community). If this is possible, then tuning into other planes would be possible.

However, I will remain unchanged in my view that this is just pondering and personal thoughts and I am still exploring the nature of this all and developing new ideas and theories. This is simply what I have arrived at from solid knowledge of maths/physics/philosophy and life experiences.

I also still question the validity of these other-dimensional beings often talked about, but whether they are merely products of our mind, or infact actual seperate entities, they are REAL in either sense. I'm not sure what to buy regading if they control us, but there is ALOT of material (ancient and non-ancient) that suggests humans have been in contact with these beings for a long time and that they played an important role. But hey, all my life I've experienced apparently psychic events (such as dreaming about a person I love but have not spoken to for a while, only to wake up to a text from them, or for them to contact me later that day out the blue e.t.c - this has happened SO MANY times now that it can't be coincidence, the same can be said for my thoughts LITERALLY manifesting in my life, it is noticeable if you pay attention and once again with such consistency that one begins to wonder) so it is not such a far-fetched thought anymore - we really are arrogant as humans in the modern age to assume we have figured it all out.

P.s I also didn't refer to the 21st/12/2012 part of the OPs theory because I hold no real view in regards to that date.

edit on 21-12-2012 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
21.12.2012 - The Day Everything Stayed The Same.

QV.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Apocryphon , Thank you for enlightenning us with your post.

I am a bit familiar with this "string theory" from the Spiritual aspect of it, rather than the Technical aspect.

May I add a few line:

For those who are Christian, the “vibrational energy” (VE) is the so-called “the Word” on the first page of the Bible:

“In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1)

The Vibrational Energy creates a sound when it vibrates and sometime you may hear in your head and you wonder what it is. This sound is the “Word”. Thus, in the bible says:

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and [that] the Spirit of God dwells in you? (Corinthians 3:16)

and

Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. (Rev 4:5)

In the bible, God's voice is often depicted as thunder, or, alternately, when thunder occurs, it is God speaking. The Thunder sound is just an one of many Vibration Energy’s sounds.

For those who are Buddhist, the “vibrational energy” is referred as the “Buddha nature”.
(The Shurangama Sutra).

In a nutshell:

In order to live in the physical earth, Your physical body is the outside “cloth” or “layer” to enclose the Vibration Energy within. This is called manifestation.

What this means: Vibrational Energy is our Soul (ie. the Spirit of God dwells in you).

Then, depeding on VE frequency (slow of fast), your body exist in different plane (or realm). The slower the VE, the lower the plane (ex. Our physical plane). Sentinent Beings on higher plane, vibrates higher frequency (ex. Astral beings; higher than Astral plane, there are Casual Plane, Mental Plane, Soul plane, and the Truth Plane. Jesus and Buddha were beings who attained the Truth Plan (5th Plane) during their lifetime.

The correct meditation technique is the ONLY way for us to increase our vibrational frequency levels. Jesus meditated in the desert 40 days. The Gautama Buddha meditated 49 days under the Bodhi tree, and many more beings did so….What for? Because these Spiritual Masters knew the way how to increase their vibrational frequency level (it is sometime referred as Wisdom).

From the Dec 12, 2012 point of view, where people say we ascend into the new dimension, the Consciousness level, the Golden Age, etc… that means, your oul vibrate higher (without you knowing it because your brain may not aware most of it). However, once you leave this earth, you will ascend to higher plane. It’s all happens within. That’s reason you don’t see any happening outside. All of us ascend, including Mother Earth (Schumann Resonance).

Why you should care about the Vibrational Energy? It’s your soul. It’s God within you. It is You.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hey Apocryphon,
could you explain what have you learned about quickening of time? Is this even a real phenomenon or time as we know it is actually relative to perception of person experiencing it.. If time is quickening, what for; evolution speeding up?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome, all, to the new age. It is my pleasure to present this follow-up thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

May peace, truth, and liberty prevail as we begin our spiritual liberation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
Welcome, all, to the new age. It is my pleasure to present this follow-up thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

May peace, truth, and liberty prevail as we begin our spiritual liberation.

Will give that a read now, but do you have nothing to say on the matters discussed over the last few pages in this thread? Not cool to completely end the discussion here since there is more to discuss in your original post than just the coming and passing of this date!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

Yes, there is much more to discuss here. I will soon go through the pages of this thread and address individual queries and ideas, yours included.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts from the OP.

What do I have to do to activate these reality altering abilities? Is something required from me or can I just wait to be given these abilities which is what I'd prefer?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
'I' am not sure which thread to post this in, for which ever one you will be more active in is unknown to me.

It never has been, but again, in this new age you may find that you gain the insight to exercising your will in new ways. As you gain knowledge in how to manifest your creative power in these new ways, you may find that you're able to affect reality around you according to the desires of your will.

We ask from 'where' this insight will come? We know ultimately 'where' it will come from, however...the question is more focused on what this 'deliverance' will manifest as in our 3rd dimensional reality?

As the process proceeds, will we just 'know' things that we never did? Or think about things in a different way? Therefore allowing for a greater understanding of whatever it is being thought about..therefore these 'new ways' just come to be on there own?

'You' say that one who wishes to speed up there evolution, and truly does at his/her core, may do so. We ask kindly, what steps would one take to 'further' speed up this process, taking into account the 'level' of spirituality of him/her (the connection the Mind/Body/Spirit complex has through the materialistic veil).

Would meditation be a 'helpful 'tool' during this process, well..more helpful than it always has been? Or should one just focus on there connection to the Oneness.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to answer the questions of those who seek.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Let me make this simple for you guys.

The New Age Doctrines and Esoteric teachings that you are promoting are Satanic and the light you think you are working is Luciferian.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
Brothers and sisters, just under seven hours to go until the change begins to take place and we enter the new paradigm. I could write enough information to fill novels, but eventually you will all learn and experience the true nature of reality as you progress through your spiritual evolution.

However, I will answer this one question:

Originally posted by NorEaster
So....how did this frequency come into existence? And what requirement did this frequency's emergence satisfy?

Our consciousnesses are entities of pure will; our ability to exercise free will is our ability to spontaneously create. Different consciousnesses have achieved different levels of creative mastery; more will power equals more creative power. This physical plane is a manifestation that could have only been created by a consciousness or set of consciousnesses with immense creative power; you could call them "God" or "the gods"; ancient Hebrew tradition calls them the "Elohim", but what you call them simply depends on your nomenclature of choice. Part of our spiritual evolution involves our liberation from the restrictions that were placed on our knowledge by these beings. The date and time that is now less than 7 hours away presents to us a leap in that evolution, a leap in which greater understanding and power over your will can be acquired.

This will be my final post until then; may you all receive the gift of truth and may your evolution be as beautiful as we can hope.

Consciousness has been scientifically proven to be a result of a complex confluence of events and information sets that occurs as a sentience-producing brain responds to the ongoing business of corporeal survival. There's a lot of real and verifiable data that exists concerning this fact. There is no such thing as primordial consciousness. It is what's known as an "emergent system" that results from - as I just described - a complex confluence of lower level systems, in the same manner that atomic and sub-atomic systems create material existence (elemental matter) as emergent systems. Emergent systems do not share all the same physical properties as the systems that came together to create them, and this is the case with consciousness The brain that produces consciousness exists under a very different set of physical parameters, but that does not mean that consciousness can exist without having emerged from the system that includes the brain.

Your "truth" is just more New Age old news. Sorry. I gave you the chance to rescue yourself, but you obviously haven't been given any truth at all. Just reworked New Age assertions with a touch of String Theory tossed in to make it seem "new and improved". Thanks for responding anyway. Have a good Apocalypse Day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Consciousness has been scientifically proven to be a result of a complex confluence of events and information sets that occurs as a sentience-producing brain responds to the ongoing business of corporeal survival.

What the hell dude, that's a pretty big claim. Consciousness, or more so how a subjective experience like this arises from just electrical signals in the brain is still very much a mystery and consciousness has been a 'hard' topic for scientists to get around for a while now. I read about this stuff constantly and would like a link to a study where there is DEFINITE SCIENTIFIC PROOF that consciousness is NOTHING MORE than the interactions at any given moment in the human brain. How do you prove such a thing? You can prove the brains effects on the consciousness (i.e damaging one part of the brain may cause certain changes, or certain feelings can be matched to activity in another part) but you cannot easily (via scientific method) show that what I right now am experiencing as consciousness while I type this message is nothing more than just the combination of activity in my brain at any given time interval. This is too simple and not a full understanding, and once again I'd like to know where you've seen these studies that basically solve the consciousness mystery and chuck it aside? I'm not saying you're lying, I am just surprised to see someone state with such convinction that we completely/scientifically understand consciousness, when even PhD professors on the matter arn't as sure.

For a large portion of my life I agreed that consciousness is completely emergent and a product of the brain, but it is simply too simple an answer (lol). That is to say, if we were to recreate a computer with the exact functionings of the brain, and gave it sensory input equal to our world, would that computer be conscious? (Classic thought experiment). Or will it just be a really advanced computer that would mimic a human being but be 'soul-less' inside, i.e no true observer. This is the fundamental question for me, and it's answer in time will end the true nature of consciousness debate.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazDaKing

Consciousness has been scientifically proven to be a result of a complex confluence of events and information sets that occurs as a sentience-producing brain responds to the ongoing business of corporeal survival.

What the hell dude? That's a straight up false statement. Consciousness, or more so how a subjective experience like this arises from just electrical signals in the brain is still very much a mystery and consciousness has been a 'hard' topic for scientists to get around for a while now. I read about this stuff constantly and would like a link to a study where there is DEFINITE SCIENTIFIC PROOF that consciousness is NOTHING MORE than the interactions at any given moment in the human brain. How do you prove such a thing? You can prove the brains affects on the consciousness (i.e damaging one part of the brain may cause certain changes, or certain feelings can be matched to activity in another part) but you cannot easily (via scientific method) show that what I right now am experiencing as consciousness while I type this message is nothing more than just the combination of activity in my brain at any given time interval. This is too simple and not a full understanding, and once again I'd like to know where you've seen this studies that basically solve the consciousness mystery and chuck it aside?

Read "Who's In Charge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain - Michael S. Gazzaniga. He's provided a very good round-up overview of the research on this subject, and has even posited his own new notions related to the research itself and how it combines to suggest new revelation concerning the science of consciousness. Published in Nov 2011 (Harper Collins), it's not brand new, but it's recent enough to still be somewhat beneath the popular radar. I've been wading through it for the last few weeks and it's a bit dense, even though it's a good read otherwise.

The research has actually been pretty well definitive concerning the experience of conscious awareness, and so has the research concerning how that consciousness comes together within the system that includes the brain itself, all sensory systems, all social and environmental systems that contain the corporeal whole that is served by the brain, the residual information "cloud" that serves the survival needs of the brain and its job of analyzing what can be perceived, what can't be perceived but can be imagined, what can be anticipated and what can be learned - and leveraged as knowledge - from what has become part of that "memory cloud", and what the ongoing causal "timeline" provides as immediate and relative context. Like I said, it's not simple or primordial. Consciousness is profoundly complex. It has depth of knowledge of self that can't simple BE. Knowledge of self - the essence of consciousness - is achieved. It's not innate.

Besides, no one here has explained how this "consciousness" came about or what requirement brought it into existence. Again, the two very simple questions I posed have been completely ignored. This is an important indication that this "truth" is anything but true.

edit on 12/21/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This 'truth' is awesome! I wish I had read this on the 21st of December... dang.

Now, where do I enter my credit card details?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazDaKing

For a large portion of my life I agreed that consciousness is completely emergent and a product of the brain, but it is simply too simple an answer (lol). That is to say, if we were to recreate a computer with the exact functionings of the brain, and gave it sensory input equal to our world, would that computer be conscious? (Classic thought experiment). Or will it just be a really advanced computer that would mimic a human being but be 'soul-less' inside, i.e no true observer. This is the fundamental question for me, and it's answer in time will end the true nature of consciousness debate.

The emergence of consciousness, and the impact of existent consciousness upon the ongoing additional emergence of related consciousness are two very different subjects. This is where you're finding your dilemma. Information - which is what consciousness actually is, albeit a very specific form of information that is not the same as simple fact residual information - has no half-life rate of physical decay. A specific information set can become diffuse with related information sets that affect the internal and relative contextual nature of that set in connection with a particular application (like pouring water into booze weakens the proof of the mixture), but information itself doesn't dissipate. Consciousness, as an extremely contextually isolated (and therefore resilient) information set, has the same physical properties as all information as it pertains to survivability. It can't be destroyed and it can't decay. As an aware informational emergence, it does find its own reason to affect further emerging information sets. We call the intentional process of trying to affect this ongoing "intellect" generation "biofeedback". It was all the rage within self-help circles in the 1970s. After all, the unique characteristic of this emergent "intellect" is that it is dynamic, as well as self aware. Why wouldn't it try to affect its own ongoing development?

When your brain configures and sets survival responses into action (which is what it's designed to do) these dynamic information sets exist as real, physical and permanent, and - as is the case with all emergent sets that are similar in contextual identity - they permanently associate with all the previous dynamic information sets that have been configured and set into action by your brain. By the time your brain dies, there is quite a gathering of these dynamic information sets - acting as holons within a larger holon set that we've termed "the human spirit", since, yes, we've noticed its existence, just as you have yourself - and this sentient mass is permanent and has a full sense of self. In fact, you are experiencing a very limited and confined version of this sentient mass as you read this overview. The fact that you are experiencing it as "immediate memory" - which limits your ability to actually engage in a full experience of human conscious awareness - is one of the frustrations that you, as a "gestating" human being, will have to endure while still developing your whole and permanent self. Once your brain has finally run its course, your "point of conscious perspective" will shift from your memory center to the whole of your gathered "intellect mass" and you'll finally discover what it's like to be fully human. Until then, all you can experience is the leading edge of each conscious information set being added to the whole that awaits it.

The logic and minute structure of this revelation is amazingly complicated and expansive, and there's no way to properly detail it here, but there will be a much more definitive explanation to be released - hopefully - later this next year. Two published books have established the tenets already, but only in a very dense and somewhat laborious manner that was meant to serve as a vetting tool for logicians and other professionals to tear into and find the flaws if they exist. These never served to teach the premise itself to lay people.

There is more to Heaven and Earth than is dreamt of in most philosophies, but none of it violates the requirements of progressive development and primordial simplicity.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The erosion of privacy, due process, and free expression will be accelerated toward an eventual complete and utter Orwellian nightmare.

It may seem that way because you only read from sites like this one. But i wouldn't put to much truck in it. Our Government is bumbling and stupid. They can wield a big stick but they are not real good at hitting the right thing. My prediction is more of the same for many years to come. No major shifts of any kind anytime soon. Maybe in 20 years when all the baby boomers have retired and are collecting Gub ' ment money by the bucket load as they fall apart.

I won't belittle your beliefs. I'll just say i think they are unrealistic.
V

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

One might be able to measure the length of a cell, or detail it's living processes. But there are some things about consciousness and it's role within the cosmos that you cannot measure...

Show me a cup of Rage...
What is the shape of Love?
Where resides Courage?
Calculate for me the density of determination...?

And yet, are these not things that bring about great change within our reality?

Yes...it is very true...there is something more than is dreamt of in your philosophies...and it is not necessarily measurable...

I cannot prove it to you, but I, and others I know, have been witness to paranormal things and events...
Iv'e seen things levitate by themselves....shadow beings...ghosts...and other non-corporeal things.
Iv'e seen real people, who were using advanced technological devices that may or may not be held by our own people...
I know for a fact that time travel is indeed possible... Iv'e seen the device work with my own eyes...

There is something more going on than meets the scientific eyes of we mere mortals...
but our guardians will not allow it to become mainstream...yet.

I understand that science, by it's nature, cannot accept faith as part of it's modus, but we humans are built of more than just science...we were built also with Love and Intent...and there are no pictures to prove it...

If I told you I loved you, would you then say, "Pictures or it didn't happen" or could you have faith that what I was telling you was true, and from the heart?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

You can't really say that as fact; how do you know that? You are being no more honest than he. Knock it off would you?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Can a quantum physicist have a conversation with a 13 year old about the nature of reality? Doubtful. There is your analogy in a nutshell. If you have a problem with the way they come off, examine the manner in which you interpret their actions. Something you may think is condescending, really may not be. Sometimes there is a longer story, just to build up to the shorter. There are many conversations I can't have with people, simply because I wouldn't know where to begin to catch them up on the prerequisites. Does this mean I look at them as if I am better than they? No, they just wouldn't understand what I'm talking about, much like a child wouldn't know what a quantum physicist was talking about...It's not their ego in play, it's yours... Many are not prepared to humble themselves to the knowledge that each have to share.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
LOL, we are nothing like"Gods" hun.. Humans are the biggest waist of a creation. Keep on loading that pipe. My post was not based on facts it was a simple opinion, which some may agree and some may not...Either way i could give a # less. This comment is for Motherartist by the way.
edit on 21-12-2012 by TJT188 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join