It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights Recorded Over Santiago, Chile Dec. 17 & 18, 2012 [Vids]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

These could be UFOs. The lights appeared for a short period of time and at different times before disappearing. If these were military aircraft going for a test flight over an air base, then they must have been something special for them to do those maneuvers.

Second video is of a single object...moves forward for a while, stalls, and then changes direction over a long period of time. No other sounds heard. Don't think it could be a helicopter, a star, balloon, or anything else.

Thoughts?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Its that time of the year again , I believe the video shows the FACH pilot graduation ceremony .
ATS search UFO Santiago, Chile to see previous threads dating back to 08 .

Doesn’t it look curious they are all in December? In December 2002, the lights were also seen (perhaps for the first time), and then the Chilean Air Force (FACH) admitted the lights were theirs:

Santiago, December 13 [2002] – A formation of six UFOs were taped at night by a family of a San Joaquín community. Several witnesses of various communities of the capital confirmed the sighting, nevertheless, the FACH pointed it was a instruction formation of the Aviation School Capitán Manuel Avalos.
Multiple “UFOs” in formation taped over Chile

edit on 18-12-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Very interesting, thanks...

They are both rather strange but I think more so the first one, I have no idea what those could of been. Unless maybe ball lighting? In fact they COULD both be ball lighting though the second one could also be a lantern. I could swear you could see the flame when he zoomed in...

In the first you could see little flashes every now and then, which would make me lean towards ball lighting for that one... Really, really cool though...

Oh and there is another possibility... ALIENS...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiagooooo!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know you haven't been on ATS for a long time to spot trends when.....you get three proofs back to back by Phage

Well done. I learned something new

top topics

join