It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingBaron
It's 11:31PM here right now and I'm already feeling the dimensional shift.

Cmon, you felt it for years with all your beers

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

if you are in phoenix, head to casey moores in tempe now... prep for the end and the next end.
the dumb will be revealed

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
There will be some mass hysteria just like the war of the worlds radio show in 1938. It maybe a new age from the bull in Moses/Egyptian time (the Jews sacrificed to the bull when Moses went to the get the 10 commandments) to pisces. The fish god dagon ,the pope wears a fish hat that represents dagon. Now the age of aqarius. It is just another date. If you dont have kids yet but when you do you can show the movie 2012 and say you survived that,just kidding. I bet any money there will be another end date and probably when I am long gone that way no one will remember the BS that went on with this day. Y2K 2.0

Haha Y2K, I think people are correct that when this is done and people realize the 22nd, 23rd, 24th etc. are just another normal day on the 3rd rock from the Sun that it will fade and people will find another date further down the line to make the next "game changing" day. Slightly off topic I decided to rewatch the movie Strange Days last night, found it ironic that in the opening moments of the movie there is a newsclip playing in the background and they are talking about the year 2025 as being the year that the 2nd World President will be elected. Assuming such a president would be elected in terms of 4 and 8 years this "prophecy" is theoretically possible lol.......anyone else smell the hand of the nWo Illuminati at work?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Stars for reminding me of a GREAT movie that I'd totally forgotten about!

On topic:

My areas of interest are sociology and psychology - with an emphasis upon how the latter is used to control the former.

You'll notice that the last few days have been really slow news days. It's like a large chunk of the planets population is holding their breathe and waiting.

What happens when they all exhale at once? Metaphorically speaking.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My areas of interest are sociology and psychology - with an emphasis upon how the latter is used to control the former.

~Heff

Hi Heff, Sociology and psychology have a ying / yang relationship. Psychology exists in a Sociology setting. In the West we would lock up a homicidal maniac. A Tribe in Papua New Guinea may well treat the same person as a great warrior.

On the other hand Sociology can be viewed as the Psychology collective.

In China they are studied together as one subject, always have been. In the West we tend to separate the two as separate areas of study. As a person who works in the field, I can clearly see the two as in-exorbitantly linked, one to the other.

Thus, Psychology can only control a society if the society as a whole is such that it can be controlled in this manner.

You can't have one without the other.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

every time i hear this song i thing of the new Dawn of the Dead or some kind of apocalyptic scenario. Anyway Johnny cash is always good
edit on 20-12-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Stars for reminding me of a GREAT movie that I'd totally forgotten about!

On topic:

You'll notice that the last few days have been really slow news days. It's like a large chunk of the planets population is holding their breathe and waiting.

What happens when they all exhale at once? Metaphorically speaking.

~Heff

I think the ones in the UK must be exhaling now. It is so windy here, it is blowing limbs out of trees, and blowing stuff around in my yard.

A lot of relieved people!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Great read! And very interesting! Although, I'm not so sure I agree about a bunch of unchecked stress and emotions playing out into something much bigger. My reasoning being, because it seems that this would have happened after y2k or any of the other more recent doomsday predictions. Does any one know of any of the Reverend Camping followers acting crazy after their failed prophecy? or any others like it?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Great read! And very interesting! Although, I'm not so sure I agree about a bunch of unchecked stress and emotions playing out into something much bigger. My reasoning being, because it seems that this would have happened after y2k or any of the other more recent doomsday predictions. Does any one know of any of the Reverend Camping followers acting crazy after their failed prophecy? or any others like it?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ouch....

party on wiltshire.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
anyone can always Hope... but unfortunately, we all know too well (if we're being truly honest with ourselves), that this *limited* reality is not always according to what we hope/wish/dream..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
From Jessica's blog: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

I feel the need to post this tonight before bed because it will bother me otherwise. There was a shift tonight around 7:30pm-7:45pm EST. The energy of it was really bad and deep. Ego-self (negative thought process) has been high all day, headaches too on top of it. But around that time I felt internally like something was really, really wrong and I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Something is up and with the energy getting worse- it isn’t looking good.
No the world isn’t ending, no a planet isn’t going to collide into ours, no there won’t be 3 days of darkness, etc. I don’t believe in the Dec 21st dooms day b/s and I don’t foresee any of it either.
But, you should be on HIGH alert for major activity as we go through the night and into and through the next few days. Should the energy change again, I will be sure to let you all know. For now, keep in mind, that the energy is horrible- it causes a lot and it can make you feel horrible, think horrible things, and even try and control some aspects of you.

Let us hope this energy doesn't reach too many "crazy people" out there!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I cant post my own thread. Sorry little off topic. But I would like to ask some of you all to do something.

Since 12-21-2012 is in 20 minutes.
I would like to know if any of you found in Subliminal messages and hints related to it's date or dates within the next 1 to 2 year period.

Y2K was another doomsday that was hyped up, and the following year, 9/11 happen which started a decade long War in the middle east.

So maybe there been hints at something coming up by these evil puppeteers.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingBaron
It's 11:31PM here right now and I'm already feeling the dimensional shift.

I hope this is a joke lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If it's any indicator... I have done more moderating in the past fifteen minutes than I probably have in the total of the past fifteen weeks. The nature of the subject matter that ATS covers does mean that this is an unreliable microcosm to predict the macro - but... having said that.

Wow.

I personally stayed awake all night, out of curiosity and, thus, will likely sleep all day. But I wish I had more energy. I'd love to see how the MSM up plays or downplays this situation.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

From one member, thank you Heff, well done!

P

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So, when nothing happens on 21.12.2012, will the entire 2012 section of ATS fall into the [HOAX] bin

I reckon it should, I know there will be many who say that we miscalculated the Mayans, but hay, lets make a new section for that, eg. End of World threads.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Where is the doomsday??? I can´t belive it!!! Shame on me for reading this for 12 years and now we get a bunch of lies!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm guessing today is going to be a whole lot of "I read the thread title and already knew what I wanted to say" posts.

OH DAMN... that says 2012... ATTACK.

The irony. This is NOT a pro-Mayan Doomsday thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join