It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! We Need To Investigate This! (shooting related)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by Frettin

I am the only one who replies ON TOPIC of what you posted and you continue to discuss on this thread about information that is on other topics brought up already since yesterday?

I refuse to be part of this amateur play that you consider a legit post then let it become derailed --not only by others but by yourself.

your loss., not mine.

The title of this thread should be : HELP! I don't know what I am saying about THIS (no shooting related). Go figure you just joined, likely yet another time waster who loves other time wasting cointel buddies to join along to bump other better threads.
edit on 17-12-2012 by dianashay because: simple reason, for simple minds.

And this is my point. You may see my tactics as trolling. They arent. Its getting back to what made ATS so good. This throwing as much crap on the wall and seeing what sticks strategy washes down so much credibility here. Im all for a great conspiracy. I fully believe JFK was killed by the CIA. I have my doubts on the moon landing. And no one on Earth will ever be able to convince me that WTC 7 wasnt brought down by anything BUT explosives. This is not a conspiracy theory. Its drivel trying to make some kind of coherent sense. And its falling apart from its own weight.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Now this is interesting....

Legendary pictures was one of the production companies involved, and it's founder Thomas Tull raised money from wall street to finance the startup.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I just don't really understand the the significance of the symbolism. and the link about the quill tumor thing just confused me. Not that is was off topic just above my head.
reply to post by Frettin

YOU are the one who started this thread...and still you go on and on about how it confuses you yet you didn't even raise it as a question to begin with...yet I answered you.

and again...you still go on...being derailed by some guy, and now what? you are discussing JFK.

For sure you are a phoney sent here to ask questions then just collect a bunch of 'nothing' ...hoping to get NOTHING. New joiner, first post is conveniently on the 15th. Sorry dude., enough is enough, this stinks.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Because it's being weighed down by trolls. You're still following this thread?!! Just to side with someone when they go after me?!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Dude, seriously..you are the troll, you didn't even get what he just said lol.

Waste of my time totally trying to explain anything to someone who uses wiki as legit info.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

The best threads i've read on ATS are the most thought out well put together, almost thesis type threads.. they have not only done their own homework but have presented the facts and put the clues together and presented in a really rational way.. this is.. hey I have an idea but i'm too lazy to really do anything.. so why don't you all do it and i'll take credit for it... umm... so no I don't believe you have been "lurking around here for years"
and to top it all off its not even YOUR OWN THOUGHT>. it was a MODS! oy vey... come back when you have something to actually present us.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

I just acquired enough posts on the 15th to make a thread, because I thought I had an interesting topic to discuss. That took a while, because I didn't have anything to contribute to threads everyday. So what does your link mean? Honestly, it didn't make much sense to me beyond symbolism. Which I already kinda touched on in my OP between the insignia and the name of the society. I don't know, that stuff doesn't jump out at me unless it's obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Are there not enough coincidences here yet? I thought I would consolidate a few of them into one thread and try to find a correlation. But, I guess ATS is all about facts now. No speculation allowed. And definitely no study partners!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

It's been discussed in a lot of threads.. I do like the angle of the quill and dagger however this is a site that relies on valuable sources ( i do regularly ask for them) and attention to facts. Facts are a super duper plus in any conspiracy theory because that means you're probably on to something... You yourself said.. you haven't done the homework and it's above your head.. Most likely you were anxious to make your first thread and thats ok... I do understand that but take some time and really look into what you are suggesting and find out if it's worth investigating.. that's my point.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Here's your first source... www.nndb.com...

that took me less than two minutes to find out the the quill and dagger like to refer to each other as "soul mates" and wrapped in a blanket of love... seems anti - murderous to me .. but then i only spent two minutes.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

I understood. It's not going anywhere and falling apart, because he didn't respect the disclaimer. You guys clearly are not aware of what my approach here is. It's like always getting the last word in when you're fighting with you're brother. While everyone else wants to stay out of it. I appreciate your contribution, originally, but why did you feel I needed to acknowledge your post in the first place? You didn't ask me a question, you didn't elaborate on the topic. You just posted what quill and dagger symbolize.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Look at the copywrite on that link. Soylent? Soylent green? Pretty diabolical, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

is it also true that the fathers of the shooters in the US, Robert Holmes and Peter Lanza are sheduled to testify in the central (Fed) banks libor scandal or is this just bs??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Was arguing one of the things that made ATS good?

I have lurked for many years and not got too into anything just had some fun.

ATS is no longer fun because almost every single thread turns into an argument about nothing.

If you consider this ignorance, or any other thread for that matter, press the X, close it off, move on to your interests. Then in your ATS existence the board is exactly what you want it to be, nothing more, and nothing less.

The only thing destroying the credibility of this place is the people who open every single thread they know is likely to sit unkindly with their personal set of values and then complain about it.

These days this place is less alternative thinking and more angry mothers meeting. It has nothing to do with lost credibility due to new member curiosity or imaginations set loose on this stuff to run wild (whether that be a reality or not),

The lack of credibility comes from the sheer lack of acceptance from member to member, point of view to point of view, and an almost pathological need to have one’s own way or to be RIGHT all the time. That has become the focus and in that is all credibility lost.

Sorry, but it’s appalling.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

Look at the copywrite on that link. Soylent? Soylent green? Pretty diabolical, if you ask me.

See you do have some common sense.. go look through things and find something of credence and present it to the ats masses... that's what makes a good thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

I'm going to say bs, but don't quote me on that. I think this is part of something bigger (i.e. gun grab) orchestrated by the policymakers involved with these "clubs".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The psyops link about what they do and where they are located, the link to quill and daggers that the mod pointed out, the amount of influential alumni out of that club, and their possible links to anyone involved in the production is about where my imagination stopped... Until a poster told me to check out higher powers in the production. That led me to Legendary pictures, then to Thomas Tull, Wall street, and full circle back to the suspected PTB. The latter connections could not have been made without a meaningful contribution to this thread by another poster. The title of the thread implies that this 'investigation' is ongoing.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And to the OP, I'm sorry to take my frustrations out on you. You can ask agnostic. we seem to agree on a lot, but she explains it better. And usually has been there to calm me down. It wasn't so much of your thread in particular. But just number 23 on my list of threads with no teeth about this shooting. And it feels like people are so desperate to find a conspiracy they will look everywhere. And by doing that, it feels like the whole event and three 26 innocents who lost their lives are put on the back burner.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This should be a sticky to promote the art of de-railing a thread.

The Op clearly stated his intention regarding the topic and the thread was instantly sent off topic.

It's this kind of thing that gives a conspiracy validity in my opinion, If I think something is nonsense then I move along and find something worth discussion.

But hey I'm new here so what do I know.

OP, I'd start again if I were you I don't personally think your on the right track but I believe you have the right to discuss it with others who may do in peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by splitfamiliar

I didn't think I was on the right track either to start with. My lead trail stopped until I made this thread. Just like how a lot of great inventions happen by accident, I came across this Legendary pictures connection that has me back on track. Sometimes a think tank like ATS can be a useful tool, as no one party is given every piece of the puzzle. That's how 9/11 IMO has been kept secret. Thanks for the moral support!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join