It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Gas may be cause of super-charged weather, mass die-offs, quakes and more

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyMnemonic
You're cherry picking there, unityemissions.

The irony!

I don't dwell on any particular thing.

The truth, in reverse!

Chemical fires are up, sure. That's just one thing. Ammo depots have been exploding all over. UNEXPLAINED mystery explosions are happening NOW. They weren't last year. What's your explanation there?

I'm assuming you weren't focused on them, so they didn't exist in your world. I'm assuming you've got some sort of issues with empathy.

And what's your explanation for all the animal deaths? And the people bursting into flame? And so on. There's a LOT of weird and catastrophic stuff happening. You offer no explanation.

This is another lie. I offered explanations. I said that there's many more. You tied these into one thing that doesn't make any damned sense. Those animal deaths....have happened...year after year after year. People burst into flames every once in a while. It's called spontaneous combustion.

You don't like mine, that's clear, so you'd rather have none at all. Not everyone will want that, and you'll just have to learn to accept that. People can judge for themselves. And again, start here:

www.chicagocleanpower.org...

That's what we face. It's happened before, it will happen again, and it is happening now. And even if you don't accept my hypothesis, it's still a decent place to find news that you might not hear about elsewhere, so if you just wanna treat it as a news source, that's totally cool.

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

We're not there yet. There are no signs we're there yet. I challenge you to come up with a figure for the estimated methane releases for these last three events, and compare that to the total estimated methane stored under the ocean.

Come back when you have something of substance.

Here is a news.google search for car fires between 2/2/11 & 2/2/12

Many to plaster all over a blog and try to scare people as much as you seem to be.

news.google
edit on 18-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Move along then, unityemissions. If you think the thread's a fail, great, what are you doing here?

I show more and more data every day. People can read the blog, or not, as they choose, and judge the data and the science as they wish. As the news rolls in, you can chime in with YOUR explanations and people can judge which makes more sense.

Start with the face-eater, in fact. Normal guy, walked across a causeway over water, in Florida, downwind of the dead zones in the Gulf of Mexico. Along the way, he took off his clothes, then jumped on a guy and chewed on his face. He couldn't speak, could only growl (damage to speech center of the brain there). My explanation is that as has happened in the past, the dead zones are pluming hydrogen sulfide, and he got hit by a smallish plume, his brain was damaged, and he went berserk. Your explanation is...?

edit on 18-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Start with the face-eater, in fact. Normal guy, walked across a causeway over water, in Florida, downwind of the dead zones in the Gulf of Mexico. Along the way, he took off his clothes, then jumped on a guy and chewed on his face. He couldn't speak, could only growl (damage to speech center of the brain there). My explanation is that as has happened in the past, the dead zones are pluming hydrogen sulfide, and he got hit by a smallish plume, his brain was damaged, and he went berserk. Your explanation is...?

You act like it's the first case of someone going berserk. Nope. Media just made it seem like it was incredibly rare.

Here's a news.google of the same timeline for cannibalism:

news.google
This man axed someone to death, and ate part of his brain and eyeball. Sound familiar? This guy went cannibal. He didn't do so because of a methane plume. Many more around to find if you choose to look and debunk your own theories!

I'm outa here. . .

Tyree Lincoln Smith, accused of ax murder and cannibalism, is due in court
edit on 18-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I'd need more data on any others. This guy went from normal to ravening naked cannibal in 30 minutes. Show me some more like that, that aren't recent, say, older than 3 years. And they've got to go from normal dude to cannibal in a 30-minute span of time. You can't do it. The ONLY reason that happens is brain damage, sustained while doing nothing more than walking and breathing. BREATHING. That was his weakness. You've offered no theory to compete, other than 'stuff happens'. Well, ya know, stuff like that doesn't just happen, not that fast, not normally. My explanation fits, and you have none at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Enjoy your delusions dude. Pretty sure I've discredited the thread with enough evidence to debunk your claims, so that nobody else gets caught up in your delusions.

Have fun!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Enjoy your delusions dude. Pretty sure I've discredited the thread with enough evidence to debunk your claims, so that nobody else gets caught up in your delusions.

Have fun!

Bowing out with a disinfo 101 insult tactic? LMAO, color me unsurprised. See ya!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey Johnny, check out this thread - related? No? Any merit to this or is she just crazy? Also, I didn't see any threads about the fog rolling into cities smelling like she mentions, thought that curious as well. I have noticed my area has been in a lot of fog this year, but that's because of some snow then warm temperatures above it, we've been getting that a lot this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Hey Johnny, check out this thread - related? No? Any merit to this or is she just crazy? Also, I didn't see any threads about the fog rolling into cities smelling like she mentions, thought that curious as well. I have noticed my area has been in a lot of fog this year, but that's because of some snow then warm temperatures above it, we've been getting that a lot this year.

Ya know, you'd expect to see more fog when the waters are warming, and in the winter. I've been watching these fog events, and I'll be honest, they kinda scare me. Remember I mentioned that hydrogen sulfide is water-soluble? Fog is water vapor, so it could get IN the fog, like it got in the water then came through that way into that library they closed in, I think, Ohio due to hydrogen sulfide. The electricity thing baffles me though. It probably is related, but I haven't been able to figure out what's going on, and if I don't know enough, then I don't tend to speak about it. But these days, if I see fog, I tend to try to stay away, just because of the water-solubility issue with hydrogen sulfide.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
just wanted to reply to this to keep in my list of subscribed threads as it is quite an interesting read as you seem to tie all the things that are happening of late. just read a book called 'the global superstorm' and quite a few of the hypothesis presented in it has roots to what is explained here. it is late now, but i will look for similarities in events.
edit on 18-12-2012 by whatnext21 because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Thanks for dropping by

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Ya know, you'd expect to see more fog when the waters are warming, and in the winter. I've been watching these fog events, and I'll be honest, they kinda scare me. Remember I mentioned that hydrogen sulfide is water-soluble? Fog is water vapor, so it could get IN the fog, like it got in the water then came through that way into that library they closed in, I think, Ohio due to hydrogen sulfide. The electricity thing baffles me though. It probably is related, but I haven't been able to figure out what's going on, and if I don't know enough, then I don't tend to speak about it. But these days, if I see fog, I tend to try to stay away, just because of the water-solubility issue with hydrogen sulfide.

That's not cool, lol. This whole region of northern WI has been under foggy days more often than not for about the last month. Spooky!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Yes, welcome! And...looks like an interesting read too! Gonna go check out the synopsis.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Holy cow - as we talk about this, check this story out from Paynesville, MN, my wifes family's hometown.

No idea why 27 kids fall mysteriously ill at school concert

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Holy cow - as we talk about this, check this story out from Paynesville, MN, my wifes family's hometown.

No idea why 27 kids fall mysteriously ill at school concert

Yeah, that sounds like they got a little sumthin-sumthin in the air there. Even the carbon monoxide events are related in some cases. There was a city block that had their smoke alarms go off, can't remember the town. The responders measured higher concentrations of CO *outside* the homes than inside. That means a big ol' cloud of carbon monoxide landed on that area. What would cause that? Incomplete burning of methane or hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere. So when you see those bright flashes of lights and mystery explosions, that combustion is probably creating clouds of carbon monoxide as the methane and/or hydrogen sulfide burns. If you happen to be under one of those, you could sicken or die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Also, all these fires, they chew up oxygen. That'll mean less oxygen in the air to breathe AND less oxygen in the waters, making the waters go anoxic even faster, allowing those ancient bacteria to spread faster, and produce yet more hydrogen sulfide, causing more fires...yada yada. That's what I mean about this being unstoppable. How can we interrupt this chain of self-reinforcing events? If we could do it, we'd have done it BEFORE it began to spiral out of control. It looks too far along now to do much of anything about it, which means mere mitigation isn't going to solve our problems. Adaptation to a new reality is the only choice other than extinction, and that means getting away from the atmosphere, probably for a very, very, very long time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JonnyMnemonic

Just showed on news that they found a CO leak in the school and shut off the pipes. In the initial story from earlier today they said they didn't find any carbon monoxide in the kids when tested.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Just showed on news that they found a CO leak in the school and shut off the pipes. In the initial story from earlier today they said they didn't find any carbon monoxide in the kids when tested.

Heh, funny how these stories change over time, isn't it? So no CO in the kids, but they're blaming the kids being sick on CO anyway. Never occurs to them that there could be a CO leak but that's not what sickened the kids? They're probably just trying to tamp down awareness of what's going on. That's only going to work for a little while longer though, and once a whole school or stadium full of people drops dead, well, I guess we'll see what they pull out to explain that. They've still got the 'Al Qaeda did it' card to play. They're saving that one for something big though, like a whole city exploding, or a mass gassing event. That's what I'd do too, if I were one of the people hiding the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

After you mentioned about the safest place to live is on the east side of a mountain away from the winds coming from the west, it made me think of the Denver Airport conspiracy. I was a skeptic on that one until this past year reading all about underground bunkers I'm not so sure. What's your take on that? Denver is on the east side of the mountains and it's high elevation make it a much safer place for the elite's if SHTF from these gases as you have pointed out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

After you mentioned about the safest place to live is on the east side of a mountain away from the winds coming from the west, it made me think of the Denver Airport conspiracy. I was a skeptic on that one until this past year reading all about underground bunkers I'm not so sure. What's your take on that? Denver is on the east side of the mountains and it's high elevation make it a much safer place for the elite's if SHTF from these gases as you have pointed out.

Yeah, pretty decent place. Even better: Cheyenne Mountain. I went camping up on that mountain at the park there during my month-long panic attack journey in early 2011 when I became convinced this was happening. From my parking spot in the park, I was overlooking a large plains area to my east where Colorado Springs is located. And the gubment definitely has all kindsa stuff inside and around Cheyenne Mountain. That was partly why I went through there, to see if there was any unusual military activity that I could see as a normal Joe with no clearance or anything. (Didn't see much, but then lots of areas are restricted to civilian traffic.) I think that's where Cheney went during 9-11, the Cheyenne Mountain facility.

Also, while passing through, I went up to the top of Pike's Peak. At the top I met an air force pilot, and we discussed how quickly the snow was melting, and he said something like, 'Yeah, the UV is really cooking off the snow these days.' I wanted to ask more questions but I also didn't wanna draw any attention, so I let it go at that.

edit on 19-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another interesting thing on that journey. I thought that there'd be a big secret space launch from Vandenberg AFB in California. I even thought I knew when it might happen, the exact weekend. I thought it might be a huge Delta IV rocket launch too, even though no Delta IV had EVER been launched from there. And I was in California by then anyway. But then I decided that I was probably wrong about that, so instead of heading to Vandenberg, I went to the Grand Canyon. While at the Grand Canyon, a Delta IV with a secret payload was launched from Vandenberg on Friday January 21 2011, the first launch ever of a Delta IV on the West Coast. Oh man, I was so PO'd. But how could I have known, down to the precise weekend that something that had never happened before WOULD happen? I think sometimes my subconscious is processing data about which my conscious mind is unaware. I should have trusted myself, missed an awesome-looking launch.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's some news from today:

Huge 30+-vehicle accident on the Long ISLAND Expressway on the East Coast. Semi slams into multiple vehicles, bursts into flame, some of the cars burst into flame too, other vehicles pile on, 12 injured (but still tallying casualties):

www.poconorecord.com.../20121219/NEWS90/121219746/-1/NEWS

Massive explosion and fire hits oil refinery in COASTAL Bangkok (Thailand), awesome pic:

dunyanews.tv...

Car bursts into flame on the Cross ISLAND Parkway near Hilton Head ISLAND (South Carolina), driver incinerated:

www.islandpacket.com...

Driver suddenly dies in his truck near Winchester (Britain), but dies rather responsibly, no major accident:

www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk...

Hrm, can't make the Long Island Expressway link work. Oh well, guess you'll have to find that one yourself. Heh.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join