It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban the Gun, Repeal the Second Amendment.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You my friend our awesome. Us rednecks can all get together and shoot sometime. And drink our Pabst Blue Ribbon bearfoot.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Gun control is not about guns.
Gun control is about control of the people.
Those whe cry for control will cry even harder when their secret guns are taken.
Every celebrity has a gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Us rednecks have a queen thank you very much (honey boo boo) and alot of us rednecks have military training as well. All this aside. During the US revolution who was the queen?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
so what about the 2011 Norway attacks. They don't allow guns the way we do in the US yet it happened....

then people using the same logic should ban flammable material from Tibet since too many monks burn themselves, and other things used in such instances of insane people representing ALL of us and the situation anywhere.

EDIT:
sorry world, in our country we decide what we do.

We are keeping the guns.
edit on 15-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Guns in a world in which every person is a responsible and sane person seem ok. BUT IN THIS WILD AND CRAZY WORLD OF IDIOTS, PSYCHOPATHS & FOOLS NO WAY!

Why is it that there are still people in the US that thinks it´s a good thing to keep guns legal and accessible to EVERYBODY?

How many innocent children have to die or have their parents die of gun shots?

Im sick of people here on ATS whining about, ooh this is a set up to get rid of the second amendment so the NWO can take control. BULL$$$$$!

Obviously people are just not responsible enough to OWN GUNS!! I don´t care if you own a gun and you seem to be responsible at the moment. The US simply is not mature enough to carry guns period!

Thank you OP! S+F!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OK OP.

I will hop on board with your proposal with one stipulation.

First, everyone else in the world has to get rid of their guns.
Put them all in a big pile. I will toss mine in the pile last, and then we can work on replealing the second amendment.

Fair enough?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Herp derp, yeah, the psychos are not really a tiny minority, they are the majority, that's why the death toll from guns is in the millions..... Oh wait...... No it's not.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Gun control is not about guns.
Gun control is about control of the people.
Those whe cry for control will cry even harder when their secret guns are taken.
Every celebrity has a gun.

NO thats what you people always say.. Find another excuse... I think it´s fear!! Americans are so full of fear! Guns don´t seem to help with that. In fact they seem to make it even worse!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ohh, so it´s ok that childern have to die becuase you are to scared to go outside without a gun? cmon man!

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am not to beat about the bush hear but as a British guy looking in on this.....

Annnnddd, once again, Europe has all the answers.

As has probably been said by others in this thread, drunk drivers kill people. Gonna ban the car?

link   
If you don't like the constitution or want to change it, there are a ton of other places you can go. Go to the middle east and ban guns. Go to Mexico and ban them. Go to Russia, North Korea, Cuba. You may be better suited to live there. But I for one will stay here, as I am set in my redneck ways, and enjoy the freedoms I have set fourth by the constitution. At least while they are around, cause with thinking that some have, they will not be freedoms in the future. And that's when our free country becomes a true dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Stop crying americans... You don´t seem civilised enough to carry guns...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Another stupid statement. My guns have never killed anyone, let alone any kids. Sorry bub, try again.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

So by that way of thinking. Tell me a country now a day that is mature enough? Tell me a country that everyone uses guns responsibly? There are tons of responsible, mature gun owners in the US. But you are only told of the irresponsible and criminal side. Maybe we need more stories in the news about responsible gun owners. Since it's seems that you obviously only go by the reported news. News flash I have guns and havent killed a person, wouldn't think of it, unless I needed to protect myself or my family. But no matter what you wont change your way of thinking, just keep blaming guns. Forget holding people responsible for their actions. Just doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.

William S. Burroughs

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.

and criminals who get them anyways......

edit on 15-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nobody seems in a hurry to address the statistics :-

US annual gun murders 8775

UK do do do 58

www.juancole.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

How about banning the guns.

Granted this can never be done overnight but surly this latest incident highlights that its time that more is done.

If they start taking away rights, where is it going to end? Will they stop with guns or continue to others? Will the governments and militaries of all countries also obey the gun ban?

The truth is guns are a part of life for us and will be until the Prince of Peace comes. There is no peace without Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows. I am not scared to go out of my house without a gun. I do it everyday. I have guns in my home, and if I need them, I know where they are at. It's not about being scared. It's about rights. Why does the arguement always jump to being scared? Are you scared? I'm quite comfortable, and my guns are nice and cozy in my gun safe. Being scared is not why I purchased guns. I have a right, and I exercise it. If you chose not too, that is your choice. But don't criticize me or anyone else, that choose to keep guns legally. Notice I said legally. It's important.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Because there are so many guns in circulation already, I suspect we will may see a bullet "act" coming along rather soon. This act may try to either severely restrict or inflate the cost of ammo for not military/police citizens.

We would see a few more years of violence and then the cost of getting them would be too high for the general person.

-I like taco bell

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join