It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a glass of PUS, and wear a Milk mustache today,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sauron

Just wanted to tell you thanks for ruining my taste for milk and all dairy products

I've been to paranoid to even put down a cheese sandwich. I can't even drink white russians anymore for fear that you might be right.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Have a glass of PUS, and wear a Milk mustache today,"

Pus is delicious!!YUMMY!!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
PUS, It does the body good.

Doesn't sound to good.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Sauron

Just wanted to tell you thanks for ruining my taste for milk and all dairy products

I've been to paranoid to even put down a cheese sandwich. I can't even drink white russians anymore for fear that you might be right.

Same here. I've been drinking milk almost every day since I was a child. If this is true then it really sucks. Damnit now Im afraid to even look at milk let alone drink it. LOL! Ahhh screw it it hasnt killed me yet so im sure im fine.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've seen estimates that as many as 75% of people are lactose intolerant to some degree, due to a deficiency in the enzyme lactase, which breaks down lactose. The symptoms are mild for most, though it seems pretty certain that no one needs to drink the stuff. Plenty of other sources of Vitamin D and calcium...

In any case, I agree with many of the others: I'm not a baby cow. I originally stopped drinking milk years ago due to being force fed it as a child, now I don't touch the stuff.

Soymilk is good on cereal...I haven't tried drinking a glass of it, but then I pretty much only drink water (and beer & wine

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I heard this too. GROSS.

With all the hormones in the cows, no wonder american girls are getting more and more developed at a younger age.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hormones or not, its a cheap abundant source of protein which I desperately need. I guess I could raise my egg intake or steak but hey, its easier to consume and quicker as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
definetly glad i dont drink milk...YUCK

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Next time you're bored start thinking about what is allowed, by law, in ALL of the food you consume. It made my liver jump out, wave goodbye and say "call me".
Naaaasty
(Barring growing it yourself)

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I drink milk everyday, and its not something like this that will make me stop.

I like milk, and I never had any problem with it.
But I live in Portugal, not in the US, so the milk production here is not the same as in the US. Also, the use of hormones is forbidden, and the use of drugs is constantly monitored.

Even if it was not controlled, I would still drink milk and eat cheese.
Cheese made with goat milk is very good, as is cheese made with sheep milk.

I have to die some day, and with the frequency that my heart beats, it will probably stop around my 60s, so I do worry about things many people eat or drink for thousands of years without nobody noticing anything wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't like milk either. It's because it's kinda thicker than water and leaves a "mucousy" feel to my tongue and back of my throat. When I was pregnant, my doctor wanted me to drink milk, but when I tried it just came back up or made me nauseous.

Maybe I'm lactose intolerant too. I don't know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join