It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Upscale homes searched in Fort Wayne(including ex NFL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

9 Upscale homes searched in Fort Wayne(including ex NFL)

www.journalgazette.net

FORT WAYNE – FBI agents raided three more Fort Wayne homes Friday morning – expanding an investigation that surfaced Thursday and focused on a house in the Cherry Hill subdivision.

That house belongs to Michael Fabini, and investigators with the FBI Safe Streets Task Force spent all day Thursday carting out a variety of items from the 7,500-square-foot house. Six other locations were searched Thursday, including an outbuilding at the home of Fabini’s brother, Jason, a former NFL offensive lineman.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
NE Indiana has not been spared from drug problems ect. In one home there was what news called an elaborate security system. Around a million dollars in cash was found. In this article it mentions firearms and ammunition. It points out that the search more centers on Fabini's brother. Jason's statement is that he doesn't expect to be charged. I guess the FBI is trying to get their P's and Q's straight before charges are filed.
Could be drug related, maybe firearm violations, maybe something else. This story is just unfolding..stay tuned!

www.journalgazette.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
read the Op & article
not sure whats going on
it doesn't say exactly why
they are searching these property's ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Well they have warrents...It seems to center around his brother- but that is all I heard on the news.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm with confusion.

Is it related to what you said in post two, OP?

If so.. you know how to turn the profit margin of that consumer market into zero...It's so easy it's laughable, but no one does it. I would tell you but it would cost me this post.

Land Rights for Gay Whales!!!

edit on 8-12-2012 by winofiend because: wow I ruined the only part I asked a question in. lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just to clarify my second post..I meant search warrents. 9 homes this has gotta be something big.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.fortwayne.com.../20121207/NEWS/320097967

Mentions tunnels or spaces under the driveways..I guess Jason's(NFL lineman) brothers(Michael) house has doubled in size over the past couple years.

Maybe they were just doomsday preppers.

new topics

top topics

join