It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper, Birdman legally lives above the law?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Common Law, Maritime Law, etc. If you think web are unaware, you are mistaken. These are old topics on ATS.

All I can say is roll the dice yourself.

And that his documents aren't official. Remember, I hinted at the possibility of something nefarious...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

the comment that a legal document cant have a spelling error was missing a detail,

they explained how there are no spelling errors in the documents because they use software that draws up the forms from a database, stored previously created documents,

my point is everything has to start somewhere, every document in that database was created manualy the first time before being put into it, so perhaps this one is that first draft or such,

or perhaps its just all a hoax, maybe, maybe not.

edit on 12/8/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If anyone deserves diplomatic status, it's Birdman.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Do you have any idea what Cash Money Records is? LOL

For Birdman to go totally broke, then basically every artist under him would also have to go broke. Besides making money from all artists under him, they actually own all their masters and everything. They own the actual record label. They have numerous investments including oil fields. Birdman spends a lot, but he's not your average goon off the street. Not saying I support his lifestyle or what he stands for, but I think you're classifying him as a sports star etc. Birdman actually has the money to spend.

Originally posted by coldkidc
Bankrupt by 50...that's my prediction

Not so sure about the diplomatic immunity - how the hell would he qualify anyway

ETA: On top of the "dipolmatic" typo - Impediment looks like it's spelled "impedimemt"
edit on 7-12-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join