It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper, Birdman legally lives above the law?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Birdman's Wiki

Copy of said document

I'd write a wall of words if I could. But I don't know # about about politics and the law. (i mean i don't know any more than the average sheep) And I'm not in the mood to post up a bunch of bs like usual. So i was just hoping someone who does know could chime in. The obvious question is, can he do that?
edit on 12-7-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Who cares, That wont keep people from biting his fingers off to steal his rings.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

As far as I could tell, it looks like hes been given "diplomatic status".

No idea if thats a real document or what it really means, if anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Its says 'Dipolmatic' status..... Really? come on, I would expect more detail awareness from an ATS poster.
this is fake.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

If it were real it would be 'Diplomatic', NOT 'Dipolmatic'. Last I checked the state department doesn't make those types of mistakes on that high level of a doc.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He probably bought some bootleg document and thinks it is real.

But who knows, money buys you nearly everything in a capitalist society.

edit on 7-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How is this in the Ab- No, forget that. How the hell did this make it's way onto ATS :/

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Typos don't happen on official Gov documents. Totally fake. And in fact, it may be nefarious even...

In movies, if someone is wearing a military uniform, the producers are required by law to represent the uniform with at least one visible flaw, as not to be impersonating a member of the armed services.

So, if that extends to this as well, I would ask to what ends? I mean, no reasonably intelligent person goes through trouble to get something like this with even the possibility it isn't real unless they stand to gain something from it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Bankrupt by 50...that's my prediction

Not so sure about the diplomatic immunity - how the hell would he qualify anyway

ETA: On top of the "dipolmatic" typo - Impediment looks like it's spelled "impedimemt"
edit on 7-12-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well cole me down on the panny sty.

Suckas a dipolmat.

sheeeeee...

Sepatown...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I appreciate the replies.

Originally posted by JayinAR
Typos don't happen on official Gov documents. Totally fake. And in fact, it may be nefarious even...

In movies, if someone is wearing a military uniform, the producers are required by law to represent the uniform with at least one visible flaw, as not to be impersonating a member of the armed services.

So, if that extends to this as well, I would ask to what ends? I mean, no reasonably intelligent person goes through trouble to get something like this with even the possibility it isn't real unless they stand to gain something from it.

Well now i'm 99% it's HOAX. 99 because typo is possible? Or has there never ever been a typo on such a document?

Originally posted by cwfusto
reply to post by Mugen

Its says 'Dipolmatic' status..... Really? come on, I would expect more detail awareness from an ATS poster.
this is fake.

Hey i'm a rookie, we're all learning something here. I don't mean the thread, i mean ATS. I seem to be the only one in this thread that's oblivious to 'common law(?)'.
edit on 12-8-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

The Government uses a piece of software called Formflow. Or at least they used to. Basically these forms come as templates and they just fill in blanks. A diplomatic immunity document wouldn't have a typo in 'Diplomatic Immunity', if ya follow.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They don't draft them from scratch one at a time....basically.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nice. You're right. Makes perfect sense. I had a chance to think about that with the 'copy' of the document i provided in the OP. Hey I miss the obvious sometimes.

I'm 100% sure now. Special thanks to JayinAR.

You can move this to HOAX now, and let it die.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey one last thing. I got the impression none of you even heard of him. And you probably haven't. Let me put it into perspective. He's richer than 50 cent.

Birdman net worth: 125 mil
50 cent net worth: 110 mil

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
$125 Mil and you cant spend a few bucks to learn how to read... I now wonder if he has typos on some of those chicken scratch tattoos also. No,scratch that. I would say it's a safe bet he does.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
sounds like he just had his attorney right up some documentation declaring him a Freeman,

seems like the other posters thus far are unaware of what it means to be a Freeman, or doubt it completely,

do an ats search, a youtube search, they exist, sometimes they succed in convincing police of their lawful case ('ex' to drive a vehicle without a license or insurance or even a license plate) and sometimes (most times) the cop is also oblivous and doubts it and arrests them anyway,
edit on 12/8/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
sounds like he just had his attorney right up some documentation declaring him a Freeman,

seems like the other posters thus far are unaware of what it means to be a Freeman, or doubt it completely,

do an ats search, a youtube search, they exist, sometimes they succed in convincing police of their lawful case (ie to drive a vehicle without a license or insurance or even a license plate) and sometimes (most times) the cop is also oblivous and doubts it and arrests them anyway,

Good point. But what about "dipolmatic".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I would not throw it out as of yet. If you get past the mistakes of misspellings there is actual UCC codes that mean something. I started researching an found that many of the codes are legit. Some are not.
Now if posting them in your home gets you diplomatic immunity unless you murder someone, well that's where I wish there were good guy lawyers on this site that could help straighten this out. Don't dismiss just because his name is Birdman. He has more money to burn on lawyers than we spend on all else.
I admit I wish his docs are legit. It would help a common man defeat the great tax man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join