It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Project Blue Beam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
To prevent any kind of independence, the new world order has already implanted micro chips in wild animals, birds, fish, etc. Why? They want to make certain that the people who will not accept the New World Order will not be able to hunt or fish any where in the world. If they try, they will be tracked and traced by satellites, then hunted down and imprisoned or killed.

Seriously? You expect me to believe they've chipped every single animal on the planet? Every single fish? Every single bird?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
This thread isn't getting the attention it deserves. I actually thought this thread would take off pretty quickly

Maybe because a lot of people have heard so many false dooms day predictions over the last 10 years that they have stopped taking any notice of them.

Maybe because most people realize that you could off a hoax this large in this manor.

Maybe because there is less evidence for the existence of 'project blue beam' than there is for visiting aliens..and that's saying something.

From rational wiki :

Project Blue Beam has all the usual hallmarks of a conspiracy theory:

It attempts to shoehorn events that have happened, and are happening, into its "predictive" framework, particularly with references to films being used to prep people psychologically for the conspiracy's dramatic conclusion.
It shows a lack of comprehension of the practical psychology of those who are not paranoid.[5]
It plays on fears of alleged advanced technology that most people, including its author, do not understand.

The theory itself cobbles together past conspiracy tropes, starting from paranoia and progressing to technologically implausible plans with motivations that literally do not make any sense.

The theorist's death from a middle-age heart attack cut off its possible spread early and left it short on source material in English — though there is the tantalizing promise of several books' worth in French — but did cap the theory itself off nicely.

I think we all like a good conspiracy story but the whole project blue beam is just to far fetched and unbelievable , even for the majority of people on ATS. Most people realize the technology isn't there to do this even if TPTB really wanted to. If the sources were more solid, there was more of them and the technology was there then a few more people might believe in it..a few.

Only a few more weeks til Dec 21th..there's going to be a lot of dooms day prophets with egg on their faces and out of a job. I'm sure a few of them will find a way to spin it when nothing happens..maybe it did happen and the unenlightened didn't notice..,something like that.

Personally im going to be very drunk with my girlfriend at a party. So if they are planning on projecting anything into the skys and minds of everyone on earth they better keep it going for a few few days because im going to be dead to the world for at least 24hrs

edit on 7-12-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that Project Blue Beam is propaganda to make people paranoid of the government's capabilities, so that when they DO see something in the sky, they are immediately suspicious of its origin.

We can speculate all day, but if I was a betting man, I would be ALL IN on this one that they are not holding sh*t in regard to this type of technology. Not to mention it is impossible to broadcast the same image over the entire world at the same time without it being "tiled" so to speak. This is just what I imagine, if they can even get that far... I digress.

Point is, you will know who is causing it when you see it. There will be no disputing it, unless you are just looking to justify you're already firmly held contempt for God and misconceptions of religion and faith (pretty much the holding on of pride, ego, and fear). I found it interesting in the opening post that it referred to "failed religious doctrines" (I'm paraphrasing), but you go on to say the Bible spoke of false prophets? How is it you believe part, but not all? Have you read the Bible? Besides "false prophet" doesn't mean "false images in the sky," just saying.

I understand this paranoia though, but that's why "secret" programs like this are selectively and conveniently "leaked" onto the internet: to disinform, divert, divide, and confuse.

One must have their mind made up before this happens because deciding within the moment may put one in the position they are in now...of being influenced by the devil (taking form as fear) because one didn't decide that they believed in advance, inside of them would still remain suspicious of anything they saw, and nobody else is responsible for that besides one's own self. You can't deny Truth when it's in your face. This is just another instance where science tries to distract people from faith.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

To prevent any kind of independence, the new world order has already implanted micro chips in wild animals, birds, fish, etc. Why? They want to make certain that the people who will not accept the New World Order will not be able to hunt or fish any where in the world. If they try, they will be tracked and traced by satellites, then hunted down and imprisoned or killed.

Seriously? You expect me to believe they've chipped every single animal on the planet? Every single fish? Every single bird?

That is what he said, and with that being said, it's obvious that the poster is not thinking rationally. I mean, That could be the number 1 most insane assumption that I have ever heard here on ATS, and that says a lot.
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion,

but this is.. TRUE.

OP, I'd like to ask you... what do you think is essentially "wrong" with the end result of a less divided world?

on top of that... if a false flag alien invasion .. in the end.. after the smoke clears... UNITES us...

then what's the problem with that?

That's a GOOD result.. don't you agree?

wait.. are you Christian?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Good to see you Prevenge. This subject concerns me...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Boy S@F OP, great job pulling your thoughts together on this, excellent thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In doing a search for project blue beam I came across some sites for maitreyu the prophesied on world one religion Buddha that is supposed to encompass Buddha, Jesus , Krishna, imam and messiah. Interestingly there seem to be many foundations organizations that believe he is already here. Very interesting.....maybe a piece to this?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
This thread isn't getting the attention it deserves. I actually thought this thread would take off pretty quickly
Thanks, I feel the same. I think It's poorly arranged, or maybe too much text to read. Don't know...
But it definitely deserves more attention. Project Blue Beam is important and mindblowing if true.

Deffo too much text to read..... Other than that good conversation here..........

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Almost 2013 and people are still talking about Project Bluebeam like it DIDN'T come from a Star Trek episode..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, you could make a decent mini series out of the content here. I suspect the people who thunk up that plan are long into their retirements now or dead and a newer batch of ideas are coming through to ensure mankind's dominance on this planet is subverted.

The sad fact of reality is the current path Humanity is on will only lead to a limited quality of life in the very near future, besides all the toxic religions around the world poisoning peoples minds with doctrines of hate there is the very real possibility of an Earth that becomes rapidly less habitable.

The real problem lies in Governance, where ever you have people paid to come up with Laws and Policy they inevitably over complicate things to justify their own job security / pay packet. A reset is needed and somehow it may already be built in to the Planet with Ice Ages, do the Powers That Be know this and have provided for their sphere of friends to hunker down and wait it out to return a few hundred years later so their progeny can become once again the elites ?

I say don't let this kind of Human go into the bunkers, why would we want the same people and their "sociopathic tendencies bred into more generations of inbred control freaks" to regain Humanity's future with a similar result to this one ?
edit on 7-12-2012 by mazzroth because: typo's

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

OP, I'd like to ask you... what do you think is essentially "wrong" with the end result of a less divided world?

on top of that... if a false flag alien invasion .. in the end.. after the smoke clears... UNITES us...

then what's the problem with that?

That's a GOOD result.. don't you agree?

wait.. are you Christian?

1. When you ask what is wrong with less divided world, you sound like a globalist scum
(no offense). Well less divided world is OK, but when most people are brainwashed/forced to agree (to make the world less divided), then it's not OK.
- Establishment of NWO is wrong.

2. I don't know what I am. Officially, I am Christian and i think it is the right religion

Originally posted by antar

Boy S@F OP, great job pulling your thoughts together on this, excellent thread.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Interesting stuff, you could make a decent mini series out of the content here.

I thought about it aswell when I understood the whole concept of this theory. Everyone would like to see a movie, or a series about Project Blue Beam. It surely is a great scenario.

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
Almost 2013 and people are still talking about Project Bluebeam like it DIDN'T come from a Star Trek episode...

Yes Monast took some concepts from Star Trek. "He thought this was the revelation of secret information in a guise safe for propagation."

All the steps of the conspiracy theory were in the unmade mid-'70s Star Trek film script by Roddenberry, which were recycled for the ST:TNG episode Devil's Due, broadcast in 1991.

edit on 7/12/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I love project bluebeam
it's what i point at, to try and describe the mindset of the 'way out there'
conspiracy nut.That and i like sci-fi.
one thing that always pops to mind is.IF they killed this dude,why not get rid of his findings?
the 'all powerful' would be able to disappear this with the blink of an eye....wouldn't they?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

According to your logic, flat screen TVs came out of Fahrenheit 451.

For the record, I don't believe that all wildlife are chipped. Although these mass animal deaths make me very uneasy. Let's use the fish as an example. What if they were testing some sort of nanotechnology that would enter the fish through their food source, then the nanotech would find its way through the fish's body to where ever it was programmed to position itself. The deaths could've occured because the nanotech was rejected by the fishes' bodies or the fish all died at once because that was what the nanotech was designed to do. Either it was programmed to seek and destroy or lay dormant until whoever pushed the exterminate button.

Whatever you want to believe is fine with me, but can we all rest assured that something strange is afoot?

Blue Beam is difficult to wrap your mind around, but we all need to remember that we aren't dealing with Mr./Mrs. Everyperson here. There are psychopaths pulling the strings. They have the money to create such a show and use compartmentalization to keep those involved working on different details of the project without being able to put the pieces together and figure it out.

Just look at how Tupac can give a concert now. The hologram looks damned real. I am left to believe that this is all just one part of the dry run. Just them testing things to get all the kinks out.

I don't believe in any one god. Now that I understand that God is actually sounds and frequency, I would have a difficult time believing that all these different gods showed up in the sky at once and combined forms to convince everyone to unite. This unity would still be a shock to the system of a person who was steadfastly devoted to so and so god. People don't let go of their beliefs that easily. You also have to consider what this new god will look like. Since all the other dieties have form and appearance, what will this new one look like? What will satisfy everyone?

Then again, I also don't agree with the idea that there's going to be a merging of all the gods. I've always been into the false alien invasion card. That they're going to produce these images that tell us that we were genetically engineered by them and they also worship a god, who is our god as well. This is how I've always pictured it going down. But, that's just me.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

According to your logic, flat screen TVs came out of Fahrenheit 451.

You don't seem to understand the difference between a technology, like a flat-screen television, and a plot point, like using technology to manipulate a mass of people into believing a God has appeared.

Bluebeam is silly because it was based on the plot of a Star Trek episode.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If the Antichrist is going to do what I quoted from your OP in my last post then yes, I support the idea.

Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will, in fact, be the Antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion, representing the one god Antichrist they see before them.

Get rid of the nonsense, unite everyone and stop religious wars and hate. Doesn't sound bad. In fact, it sounds like a step in the right direction. Just change out the pejorative term, "Antichrist", and what you have there is what most rational people could agree on actually.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Just look at how Tupac can give a concert now. The hologram looks damned real. I am left to believe that this is all just one part of the dry run. Just them testing things to get all the kinks out.

Exactly! When I saw Tupac's hologram concert it instantly reminded me of project blue beam. If they show this technology to public (on concert), then you can only wonder what kind of technology they have.

I also had an idea that many famous (moral and good) people who were assasinated, were actually abducted by the elite. Legends such as Michael Jackson, Tupac, Bob Marley and others. And they could be used as a 'gift' from antichrist pretending to be God ressurecting them into life. While actually they were kidnapped, hidden and later brainwashed in preparation for great deception.
hahaha ... could be true. THEY COULD EVEN CLONE MARTIN fuc**ng LUTHER KING AND CLAIM HE WAS RESSURECTED!
edit on 7/12/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ok, your last post was just crazy, but let me throw this out there.

I'm not keeping an official tally, but methinks Christ has gotten way more people killed, hurt, and has spread more ignorance and prejudice than the "Antichrist" has throughout history (assuming both are even real in the first place and can take blame).

What if you've been looking at this from the wrong angle? Think like a conspiracy theorist here on the greatest scale of all.

edit on 7-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I understand quite well, thank you. Thanks for your concern though.

Let's get back to where I said that we can all believe whatever we want. Now let's consider Hollywood.
I believe that Hollywood is used to get the masses warmed up to an idea. Just look at how many movies have presented ideas that have come to pass. For example, did "Terminator" bring about killer robots, or did the idea of killer robots bring about the movie "Terminator"?
Now, ask yourself this: Is Hollywood using Star Trek to expose us to Project Blue Beam, or did the government see Star Trek and say, "Hey, now there's an idea!"
You see what I mean? It's the old chicken/egg situation where we're trying to decide which came first.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join