It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Booms just started just like yesterday. Happening Now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are happening right now here in eastern Oklahoma. Have been going on for about 10 minutes. Probably one every minute or so. I know there are other Okies on here, anyone else hearing these? They are shaking the ground with each boom. There was never any seismic activity posted yesterday with those booms and there is no bad weather around.

Here is the video of one of the booms I heard yesterday. Sorry it has taken me so long. I had to create a youtube account and figure out how to load the video. Anyway, here it is. Let me know what you think. I also have more video I just took a few minutes ago of the booms that just happened. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I am trying to get this up as fast as I can.

Mods, I felt this needed the new thread since this is happening right now. Feel free to move it if you deem necessary.

Thanks,

OkieDokie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
huh ?

I could not hear any booms in the video
But it gave me a shock when the wind hit the microphone, you need a windbreaker for that microphone

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i didn't hear anything on the video? At what time in vid did boom occur?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
sounds like wind over a mic to me, though i could be wrong, i didnt see anything in the video that would suggest anything else.... just my .02

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

I tried.. Went and got headphones... I hear a little wind on the mic.. Some footsteps.. Some jacket rustling.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wind hitting the microphone combined with an alarmist? Terrible video, does not accurately portray anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I didnt hear any boom? I have AKG headphones, semi-pro studio gear, and not one boom? alla I could hear was wind in the mic at one point.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

There is no sound in your video. I am wondering...could there be fracking going on in that area?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It happens at around the 12 second mark. No it, is not wind on the mic. It was windy yesterday and I did have some of the booms that you couldn't hear because of the wind. This particular boom was in fact a boom and resulted in the ground shaking. T
There have been about 10 more booms that have happened today. They have stopped now. I got some more footage of the ones today and I will see if they are any easier to discern.

Also, I noticed that both days they have happened right around 12:30pm. Thought I would throw that in there. So now I am thinking that it has to be something controlled and not natural.

~OkieDoie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I didnt hear your boom either---But for like a month now my wife swears she's hearing Sonic booms and we're just on the border OK and KS over just outside coffeeville

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Your video is 21 seconds long and it booms at 12 seconds
There's a conspiracy right there!

(Parody)

It sounds like wind to me though too on the recording, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

First I tried to hear it with the volume all the way down. Nothing

But then when I turned the volume all the way up, still nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
yesterday i had heard a boom a little after 12pm and some stuff in the house rattling. i thought something fell in the kitchen and when i went to check to see if anything fell, there was nothing different. it was weird to me. especially since most of this has been happening in eastern Oklahoma and i live in Norman. so i did some research and i came up with a website that says that they used to do boom experiences in Oklahoma back in 1964. here is the website.

en.wikipedia.org...

if you read more into the article it says; Oklahoma City was chosen, as the region's population was perceived to be relatively tolerant for such an experiment. The city had an economic dependency on the FAA's Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center and Tinker Air Force Base, both of which were based there.
edit on 5-12-2012 by crow618 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I couldn't hear any boom with the sound up and surround sound headphones. I heard what sounded like a strong breeze hitting the mic, though.

Do upload the rest of the videos. I don't think you are lying, you sound genuinely concerned about these booms.

My theory is that they are digging underneath the ground. Tunnels and bunkers. I've heard the booms and felt the strange vibrations even where I live, lately. Post up the rest of the videos. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

I've been called a lot worse before. So alarmist, yeah maybe. Ya'll are making me feel like a total twat right now, just sucks that you can't hear what I was hearing. There is definitely something going boom over here, just trying to figure out what it is that is causing it.

~OkieDokie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No Boomski!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well if you did hear booms, could be a sign that the madrid fault line is nearing its 'time', could be releasing some tension, as the fault runs throughout your location,

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMayhem

Thanks for that! Might ask her if she has noticed if they are at any specific times. This very well could have been sonic booms, but I have never heard them in one after another like this.

I know when I was younger that we used to have lots of sonic booms over Oklahoma City. They always rattled the windows, but I don't remember them shaking the ground like these did today and yesterday. Do you mind asking your wife a little more about what all she was experiencing? Thanks so much,

~OkieDokie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's earthquakes. They are fracking and injecting fluids into the ground. Oklahoma has earthquakes everyday. Except weekends. Because that's when they shut off the pumps.

www.okgeosurvey1.gov...

In San Fran yesterday they had a meeting and oops, they had to admit the earthquakes in Colorado were man made.

www.chieftain.com...

So, in conclusion, they are going to destroy Oklahoma through drilling. The New Madrid will be triggered and -

i do prattle on

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

I know, my first attempt at trying to load videos and I made you wait 12 seconds for the grand wind sounding sound of 2012. Sorry guys. I am so frustrated

My video today sucks even more. I noted on it in real time when I heard each of the booms to be sure that it was in fact booms and not wind, and they are extremely hard to hear even with me knowing what I heard.

I called my hubby who is about 30 miles away and he didn't hear them either. He asked around with folks who are from here and they suggested it might be from one of the quarries around, so that may be our answer.

Again, sorry for wasting yall's time. I was really hoping that someone from around here was on and heard them as well and could give some insight

~OkieDokie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join