It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC destruction, the Leftover candidates, Pro&Contra Arguments.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

www.lostartsmedia.com... :

Meanwhile, Nichols continued to press his point. He said Michael was a patient man and would wait as long as necessary to accomplish this. I did not respond, as I had become somewhat immuned to the threat by then. Littman had made similar statements on the drive up to Sherman Oaks. I simply did not perceive Riconosciuto as a killer. Nevertheless, I asked Nichols how Michael would kill me if he was in jail? Nichols said it would be done by one of Michael's "drug flunkies." He said Riconosciuto HAD worked for the government, and had been "rescued" by the FBI for years. He added that Michael could get away with murder. I was becoming unresponsive to the game, so I presume Nichols decided it was time to "set the hook." It was not until two years later that I understood the significance of this incident.

At one point during our conversation, and completely out of context with what we were discussing, Nichols played a video tape of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The southern wall of Nichols' apartment contained a sixfootwide screen on which I watched a blown-up (enlarged), slow motion "uncut" version of the famous Zapruder film. I watched what appeared to be the standard media version of the film, seen so many times in film clips over the years, but then Nichols slowed the camera even more, and on the six-foot screen, I observed the driver of the limousine turn to his right, first looking at Connolly, then at Kennedy. The driver's left hand came over his right shoulder, and he was holding a long barreled gun. Smoke and a bullet emerged from the gun, traveling ever so slowly across the screen into Kennedy's head, blowing brain tissue into the air as he fell back against the seat. Stunned, I watched Jacqueline Kennedy open her mouth in horror as she glanced at the driver, then try to climb over the back seat of the car.

Littman and Zokosky and I stared at the scene in silence, unable to believe what we were seeing. Nichols then changed the tape and showed what he described as the "media" version of the Zapruder tape. In the media version, the driver continued to drive, unflinching, as the shots rang out. Then the scene switched to the back part of the limousine. At this point, Nichols stopped the frame and pointed with a stick at a tree in the background behind the limousine. From the middle of the tree to the ground, there was no trunk, just air. The top part of the tree was growing in air!

I demanded that my husband be allowed to see the film. I felt I must have been hypnotized. When he arrived, he viewed both films up close, in slow motion, and saw the same thing. Nichols played both tapes backwards and forwards as often as we demanded, until the memory of it was burned forever into our minds. I wondered if the video had been tampered with. I asked Nichols where he had obtained the original "uncut" version? He would not say. I had no idea at that time that his F.I.D.C.O. partner, Clint Murchison, Jr.'s father had had instant access to the Zapruder film immediately after the assassination in Dallas, Texas.

Nichols studied me for the longest time, then walked over to the window and lit a cigarette. He finally commented that the CIA can cover up anything it wants, even a president's murder.
He wanted to show me the power of the Octopus. "Nothing is as it appears to be," he said. Somehow, that statement rang true.

Much further-on in that very long text :

And, why had Nichols made a point of showing me the Zapruder film? What possible significance could that have on my investigation? (Two years later, after speaking with Dick Russell, author of "The Man Who Knew Too Much," a 17year investigation of the Kennedy assassination, and Garby Leon at Silver Pictures, we theorized that the film had been shown to provide Nichols with "deniability." If I had mentioned the showing of the film to anyone in media, and placed any credibility on it, it would have invalidated everything else that took place at that meeting.)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Study this short video with comments by David Chandler (AE911Truth.org) of the WTC N.Tower collapse first, then ask yourself if you see any sign of even the smallest (dictated by nuclear-physics boundaries) possible nuclear device exploding, and if you see any sign of a destruction, originating from the basements.

No you don't see any side of a tower sinking down, thus, they designed the destructions of the two towers from just below the impact points, together with the destruction of the top parts above the plane impacts. And what you do see, are exterior wall parts blown sideways and even upwards :

www.youtube.com...

Then the famous USGS (U. S. Geological Survey) report :
Environmental Studies of the World Trade Center area after the September 11, 2001 attack.
pubs.usgs.gov...

AVIRIS data collected on September 16, 2001, revealed a number of thermal hot spots in the region where the WTC buildings collapsed. Analysis of the data indicated temperatures greater than 800 F in these hot spots (some over 1300 F) . Over 3 dozen hot spots of varying size and temperature were present in the core zone of the WTC. By September 23, most of these fires that were observable from an aircraft had been eliminated or reduced in intensity.

Some people throw around 99 days of intense fires.
This is just not true, there were some small hot, deep below, burning pockets left after Sept. 23 in the debris piles, but not anymore as intense, such that firefighters boots melted at or above some of these hot spots, when walking on top or near them, in those first days of that first 12 days period.
See these thermal images from 9/16/2001 and 9/23/2001 on the USGS web site.

To my knowledge, the by USGS investigators sampled dust or leached water samples were not checked on deuterated water. Thus, there was no equivalent amount of Deuterated water recorded that would needed to be present in lock step with the recorded high Tritium & Barium levels, if someone wanted to definitively prove the use of any kind of nuclear or neutron bomb or such in the demolitions of the WTC buildings.
You can ask one of the many email-listed researchers if they have some leached water left in their vaults...

Refs :
USGS Chemistry Tables WTC report Sept.2001
World Trade Center USGS Bulk Chemistry Results
World Trade Center USGS Leachate

<< 19  20  21   >>

join