It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you belive in God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Do you belive in God? Even though there is no proof?
Tell me your opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I believe and serve the God of the Holy Bible. It�s a common misconception that there is no evidence to support the existence for the God of the Bible. This is not accurate. Several fields of science continue to uncover evidence for a God of design in the universe. If you�re looking for evidence from a scientific point of view I highly encourage you to go to the, �Reasons To Believe� web site. They have a vast library of articles and mp3 files available for free download. I have met Dr. Hugh Ross in person and find him to be both humble and brilliant.

I also recommend The Christian Research Institute as another solid organization that develops truth filled Christian resources.

www.equip.org

www.reasons.org...

God bless you!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I first believed in God 3 years ago up until then I believed in evolution. My life now has meaning and purpose. I also have found that there is much scientific evidence out there for God. We all have different desires for different things, and there is always something to fulfill that desire. We all desire to know God and have eternal life, so there must be something to fulfill that desire.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nope...dont believe in myths.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nope. I don't believe in Santa either.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Eenie Meenie Miney Mo catch a tiger by his toe. If he hollers make him pay 50 dollars every day...

hmm looks like I don't at the moment.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I beleive in the God of the Bible. I believe in Jesus Christ as God and my Savior, and Believe that God the Holy Sprit indwells those who have turned to Christ for salvation. God is real to me. Think about what the word real means. He is alive and living. He is not a concept or force. He is a being that created and continues to create new lives through salvation.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I do not and will not. Give me one reason...one reason to believe in such. And if for some reason that of course will never happen, your fictitous deity does come to earth I will kill him myself for the treachery and murderous acts that you all love him for.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
I do not and will not. Give me one reason...one reason to believe in such. And if for some reason that of course will never happen, your fictitous deity does come to earth I will kill him myself for the treachery and murderous acts that you all love him for.

Here is a perfect example of why Christ came. So that a life like this can be changed.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Here is a perfect example of why Christ came. So that a life like this can be changed.

Here is a perfect example of why alot people dont believe in god.

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
See my reply as you wish. Deep down you know exactly what I mean. You always wonder yourself and rethink what you have thought cause you don't know.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You always wonder yourself and rethink what you have thought cause you don't know.

No, thats where you are wrong. I KNOW Jesus Christ is real and what He has done to redeem mankind is real.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
First of all, i am Wiccan, so the answer is no. However, if you had actual, undeniable evidence that god existed, would you want it? even if you are christian? I mean, the whole reason for religion at all is one word: FAITH. if everyone knew as a fact that god existed, just as we know the government exists, then this would take away the need for faith, everyone would just......know. I think evidence either way would severely upset me.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Dream:
"Nope...dont believe in myths."-your quote

Yea like the "Boston will win the World Series" myth! LOL j/k

All:
Yes I believe in God unconditionally.

[Edited on 10-25-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If god was real, which he is not, he's doing one *suck* up job here on Earth. If some sort of Jesus figure did come, I would, as others have said before, make it my personal mission to have him punished one way or another, for he truly would deserve it.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
YES. He is my Lord and Saviour. I accepted Him in my life and I try to serve Him. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
I have not seen God with my eyes the way we see one another, but I have seen his work all around. He has provided for my family and taken care of us in our time of need. He is my Father and my friend. When i forsook Him, He still loved me,and took me back with open arms. He has never left me or forsaken me.I love him because He first loved me.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I do not, I believe in chaos. I do believe there is good and evil.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My belief is based on experience. I'm sure someone could believe in God otherwise, but I think I'm like the majority of people in that respect. Seek and you'll find it seems. Pray, train, study.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It depends on your definition of god. I believe in energy.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Whatever the feeling was when I was on shrooms, laying by a fountain looking up at the stars and the sky, it was an exhilerating feeling where I felt I connected to everything and everyone. I am but a small piece of what makes the universe whole... It's an intense energy and many people call it god...

But then again it could of just been the shrooms.

thats the only time i've ever felt something so intense and connected to something larger then me and i've been to church hundres of times...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join