It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Dec 21, 2012 might be related to the Sun, instead of Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
updating in few please wait.
edit on 4-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Okay we all know that Dec 21, 2012 is right around the corner.

Few places around the world is in panic mode, and the other half is saying nothing will happen. Nothing will happen to Earth it self, Earth has been here for a long time. If something does happen, it will happen to us not planet Earth.

Also looking at the mayan calander, if you look in the center, it represents the Sun. Could Dec, 21, 2012 point at the Sun it self, rather than Earth. Just look at the sunspot cycle, we are almost near the Solar Max and so far the sun is not in active phase, its actually empty with sunspots, right now there are two sunspots, but in 2003 there were monster sunspots, look at the image.

Does this mean the sun is slowing down its activity and that might reflect Earth in a way that we humans right now living on Earth has yet to experience, is this what the Mayan talk about the 5th sun. Meaning another sun will be born. Meaning this sun will be replaced with a new sun or whatever god knows. But yeah people on Earth need to relax and just go with the flow.

All this doomsday prophecies,books, survival kits, seminars, are all part of making money.

Just read in Russsia, they are seeling survival kits, which includes vodka , seriously vodka lol, how can you take this seriously, also they offer tour to heaven for 15 $ and 20 $ for hell, bec hell is costlier, lmfao. Common folks are we that stupid enough to belive all this nonsense. Dont let this get to your head, just continue you living your life in a normal peaceful way, and you will live a peaceful life.

Goodluck

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As above so below. Liked the thread but at this point I dont think anyone knows what will happen. The thing that gets me with it is the people that are 100% convinced it will end. I dont know the affects on consciousness of such a belief but hopefully its not a self fulfilling prophecy. Nasa already has warned about suicides relate to the date. Itll be interesting for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Why two threads on same topic with the same titles?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

double double your doom, double double your gloooooom.

spearmint.

edit on 4-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by storm2012

Why two threads on same topic with the same titles?

I dont know, something went wrong on the internet, at first it showed my thread being deleted , and so i created a new one, but yeah, double doom

new topics

top topics

join