It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg group goes hiking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

They identified many of the Bilderberg hikers: Tsoukalis Loukas, Germany, President ELIAMEP; James Orbinski, Canada, Professor of Medicine and Political Science; Fu Ying, China, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs; Li Cheng, USA, Senior Fellow and Director of Research of the John Thornton China Center; Mandelson Peter, U.K., Member of House of Lords and Chairman Global Council; Richard Lambert, U.K., Chancellor University of Warwick and Former Director General of CBI; Kroes Neelie, Netherlands, Vice President European Commission and Commissioner for Digital Agenda; Franco Bernabe, Italy, CEO Telecom Italia SpA; Thomas Enders, Germany, CEO Airbus SAS; Jacob Wallenberg, Sweden, Swedish banker and industrialist; Rory Steward, U.K., Member of Parliament; Jurg Witmer, Switzerland, Chairman Givaudan SA and Clariant AG; Eric Emerson-Schmidt, USA, Executive Chariman Google Inc.; Groth Hans, Switzerland, Senior Director Pfizer Europe; Peer Steinbruck, Germany, Former German Finance Minister.

truthquake.com...

---

My comments:

It's really interesting to Google and look these people up..

In my opinion, these people do not strike me as sinister, bent on dominating or enslaving the world.

Every time I examine groups like this, or something like the CFR, I find basically well-educated people with honest faces. They seem to me like reasonable educated people. I cannot imagine them plotting sinister things like 9-11. (Anybody who objects to 9-11 being a deliberate plot, please don't post here. Your opinions don't deserve to be heard.) Not that we know that 9-11 was a sinister plot. For all we know it has good intentions, though it does not seem so.

So if it is the case that some group is stirring up wars and other things detrimental to the conditions of humans on this Earth, who may they be? Is it these people in the video? Who would want detrimental conditions for humans? (..especially, if plotted as a group, and why?)

A group of people to plot things that are detrimental to the Earth and the human condition.. I just don't buy it. However, to plot the acquisition of capital and political leverage/power as a group, and the results of that having negative repercussions due to shortsightedness/ignorance, having a lack of consideration/concern for others, or selfish greed.. now that I find to be more realistic.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The Bilderberg group is more of a training group for future up comers, and a group dedicated to spreading information and already cultivated agendas.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
how do you want them to look. red with horns sticking out of their heads.

they're wolves in sheeps clothing. that's why their so effective, they look like your neighbour, your banker, your accountant.

but in them, great evil could be residing.

3/4's of the high level nazi's look like book keepers.

edit on 4-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Shills around every corner!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Just because they like to like to hike like other humans and look friendly enough doesn't mean they're that nice underneath their facade.

What I want to know is why so many of them in Switzerland at this time ?
The article wasn't clear and only said they're from the 2011 meeting, unless I missed it. I didn't google to find out. Are they there for some meeting?
A lot of them had red jackets on like whatever event it was might be sponsored by whoever has red in their company colours
Hiding out for the SHTF? Seems a good place to be for that.
There was a couple of threads on here this week asking where they might all be right now.

I'm not sure if they are the ones that plot such evil atrocities against mankind, but you can bet they don't care about you or the rest of us. They would definitely indulge in evil doings if it meant more money and control. It's all a game to them. An actual game they become convinced they are in. That's their mindset. It empowers them along with their false sense of arrogance. They don't care and they're having a good laugh about what they can get away with.

edit on 4-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think too many people vilify and accuse without actually knowing anything, for sure.

They just jump on the bandwagon of looking for someone to blame for their own troubles. It is not everyone on this planet that is in dire straits.

I think the reality is complex, and is not just a bunch of people plotting evil things.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

Check the security bloke at the back. He looks like he is ready to defend these people against what they possibly deserve.

The eyes of a killer.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
An example of the Bilderbergs can be found on a small scale in my real life experience...

For two months my employers (3 of them) knew that our company contract was due to expire,
that we had been under-bid, and that work would be slowing to a stand-still in the final days.

But they decided (in their own best interest) it was prudent to not mention that fact to the
workforce until two-days prior to the layoff.

So fifty employees who could have been warned that the company was closing and who
could have used that information to secure jobs with other companies were left unemployed
on a moment's notice, so that these three men would not incur any small loss of
productivity or profit in their final days due to fear that some of their employees would quit
immediately if they found out.

Three people profited a little and fifty people suffered alot....that is the type of greed
and self-serving that the Bilderbergs represent.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

The eyes of a killer.

Are you sure those aren't, eyes of a reptile??

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Three people profited a little and fifty people suffered alot....that is the type of greed

Now what if they had told everyone and all those people chose to leave work to look for new jobs and the 3 men lost money instead?

Would that be okay then?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Quite possibly...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Telling the employees does not automatically equate to them leaving.

They were never given the opportunity to show good character because the employers had none.

Basically, you're saying, it's okay to shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by boncho

Telling the employees does not automatically equate to them leaving.

They were never given the opportunity to show good character because the employers had none.

Basically, you're saying, it's okay to shoot first and ask questions later.

I've been in the same situation on the other side. I don't know the full story so I can't make a complete judgement, I was simply asking you a question.

I don't know exactly how you relate those three to the Builderburgers but in any case, I am curious if they were trying to secure new contracts in the interim. This happened before often with a company I was in, and I was privy to the info but many were not, and I would say 50% of the time the heads secured contracts during a shortage, and when the new ones came up people were none the wiser. There was no reason to scare the rest of the company when nothing was written in stone.

I just think your assumptions are irrelevant to the group in Holland, and might not even represent the facts of your story, that's all.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

For the record I wasn't trying to condemn you – just help you correct that line of thinking.

You are still trying to justify their behavior. If said employers had possible work lined up, then they should present the possibility of both, work and no work, to the employees, so as to allow them the chance to look for possible work.

And this is relative to the topic because it is the perceived line of thinking of the group in the OP – as stated by other poster.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by rival

Now what if they had told everyone and all those people chose to leave work to look for new jobs and the 3 men lost money instead?

Would that be okay then?

In this instance the answer is yes, it would be okay, because the company filed for bankruptcy anyway.

The larger question is one of justifying the benefit of a few over the detriment of many. It is an
inherent problem with wealth--when those who have it feel a sense of entitlement over those
who don't.

it's the reason for the blind lady who carries the scales of justice. In my instance the scales were
tilted heavily in favor of the few over the many. Had she had jurisdiction, the company men would
have been told to inform their employees about two-weeks prior to the lay-off keeping in line
with the accepted protocol of the employees two-week's notification of quitting a job.

But we live a "whoever has the gold, makes the rules" world....probably always will

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For any one interested, I think this search is helpful.

lmgtfy.com...

1980 report:
bilderbergconferences.com...

1999 document:
www.bilderberg.org...

I think for people who are genuinely interested in understanding how this world operates, you need to go beyond making broad assumptions. I do not doubt there is corruption in the world, but it would take an honest investigation to understand its nature.

I don't think, having a meeting with head representatives from different countries, coming together to cooperate with each other, can be too bad of a thing.

From meeting report:
bilderbergconferences.com...

The third Bilderberg Conference was held at Garmisch-Partenkirchen in Germany from 23 to 25 September, 1955, under the chairmanship of H.R.H. The Prince of the Netherlands.
It will be recalled that previous conferences of the same kind were held at Bilderberg in Holland in May, 1954, and at Barbizon in France in March, 1955. The purpose of this series of conferences is to reach the highest possible denominator of mutual understanding between the countries of Western Europe and North America and so to work for the removal of causes of friction, to study those fields where action may be necessary to prevent friction from arising in the future and to examine the general areas in which agreement may be sought. To this end it was thought desirable to bring together a group of men of ex-perience, outstanding qualities and influence from different countries of the Western world in an atmosphere of mutual confidence and personal friendship which would admit of free and frank discussion. It is not the purpose of the Bilderberg series of conferences to construct policy. Participants include statesmen and diplomatists; trades unionists, intellectuals, business and professional men. They speak as individuals and not as representatives of their respective countries or the political parties, associations, or organizations to which they may belong.

edit on 4-12-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I get what you're saying and I do agree this happens all over the place . However these elite types, conglomerates, as they are known to be, operate on a different scale than that. They aren't looking to fire anybody, those employees are needed to keep business going. They go around buying companies out, and will do whatever it takes to make you sell out to them, like hiking prices on supplies, telling you not to bid on projects, getting the city to drop by and tell you they you need permits and issuing fines, sending engineers to oversee your work and concoct stories you haven't done it right. They send mediators to talk for them. They truly are corrupt and do this. Everybody is on the take. It's not really a stretch to think that. Money talks.

Once they have succeeded in buying a company, they keep the name, keep the real buyer hidden under some other division or company, so they can't be accused of monopolizing. Fight back hard and they might even let you still run it, so its like you still own it. Just do as they say and you can keep it. In fact if you're running a good business you can help them out by outbidding any others, offers of getting better prices on supplies and basically you are the cat sitting at the gate stopping all the little mice from getting in. It's all good to them. So lower level people are in the game and they don't care either.

The agenda is to make sure they own everything they can, pushing out small family businesses and achieving control. Everything you buy, you buy off them , whether you knew it or not. Your taxes go towards paying for their projects. Bids on jobs being done in your city are overpriced and the city won't receive a lower bid to save on cost. The bids have been arranged. The cost might be as high as ten times it should be.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

I see the impression you're getting from the Bilderberg's.... and what comes to my mind is the Georgia Guidestones:

1 - Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2 - Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3 - Unite humanity with a living new language.
4 - Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5 - Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6 - Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7 - Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8 - Balance personal rights with social duties.
9 - Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10 - Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

It's number one for a reason. And it brings about a great amount of controversy (mass death). And is the reason I believe you're right, but wrong at the same time. Sure they're going to do good by you in your eyes. But we're the chess pieces, they're the players.

Originally posted by violet
Just because they like to like to hike like other humans and look friendly enough doesn't mean they're that nice underneath their facade.

edit on 12-5-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join