It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is all this talk about governments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Do you believe people want to kill the people?

The lady you saw when you went for coffee this morning was a government employee. The President of the United States of America, has two daughters. Those two young ladies are not plants but believe it or not, people.

What I see in what people are writing about the governments is people have taken it upon themselves to recognize the government as one, separate from the people, which is not the case and creates a lot of trouble. It is this phenomena of sorts that gives the governments a false identity of being this godly figure which can be seen throughout the civilization. The government is an organisation of people for the people. What I mean is many thousands of people in America alone, which have family with many relatives, and yes, believe it or not without sounding too sarcastic, they have many children. If you were to add to the number of that population the number of friends, now the number of that population is in the millions. Are they all trying to kill you? You seemed to like the lady at the coffee shop. The fact of the matter is the entire population of the country including the illegal immigrants are the government of which the government is.

I write this thread because I read what people write about the governments and I wonder what it must be like working for the government and knowing many people feel that way. To think their own people do not recognize them and have a plan to dispose of them or to control is a combination of paranoia with fear and the belief in what is exciting their mind and it is a dangerous state of domestic affairs.

I read what people are writing sometimes and I think of children playing in a room with not even a hint of understanding, of what is the mess that they are creating.

What the phenomena comes from is questions unanswered. The people have many questions which are kindling for fear. The people think the government has the answers and are not telling so now what you have is a fearful population that thinks the government has a plan for the people. The governments do not have the answers. The people have the answers and people should be grateful people are working for the government.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That's the illusion. Very few people take the real game changing decisions at the top. These people don't give a # about your life and it has been proven over and over again. When people go up against "TPTB" or whatever term is used, they're usually not going after the accountants and clerks.

You really seem to believe that the system in place is there to benefit you... We are the resources.

edit on 2-12-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

The system that was put in place for what?
What is this system that you mean? I assume you mean government which was never put in place to benefit anybody but the people by fixing problems which is what created the system.

What you wrote about is part of the point I am making in this thread. The enemy people spend a lot of time thinking about which does not exist.

edit on 2-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Nine-year-olds should not be thinking about the people's relationship with its government. They should engage in activities appropriate to their age....

edit on 12/2/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The government all over the world are one people- one religion, and they do not serve YOU. They serve their kind, the bankers and their home land in the middle east
edit on 6-12-2012 by Avgudar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join