It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sorry, your mother never allowed her kids to have vaccines? Isn't that one hell of a gamble with their health?

13 Children...

All alive and well.

So if my mother was gambling, she guessed right.

awesome :-)
imho it wasnt a risk. big healthy family like that your mom probably took care of you guys very well, ie; nutrition, exercise, love, and proper scolding when needed.
sounds better than an injection

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They KNOW vaccines are bad and why in America nobody can sue vaccine makers.

Congress gave vaccine makers full immunity with the creation of the "Vaccine Court" under the Department of Justice.

KKK's had a useful tool to weed out the undesirables in America....making money off of making them sick and killing them off. Everybody knows mercury is bad for you......America's the last place on Earth that hasn't banned mercury in vaccines.

There's a good reason Obama's HAD to give citizenship to +9 million foreigners since he took office....they've been killing off too many of their own to make money and needed more suckers to replenish the sheep to keep it going.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

This is topic that should pop up once in while on ATS and it damn well should, so nice timing OP.

SnF
edit on 2-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Or she took a hell of a risk and got lucky. I wish I'd been given the MMR vaccine when I was a kid. That way I'd have two working ears instead of one after I had mumps. Vaccines are there for a reason.

Maybe you would have gotten as lucky as me. I developed a seizure disorder after having a reaction to the MMR vaccine in the mid 70's.

I'd trade an ear.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
was the "expert" jenny macarthy or some similer person? kinda hard to investigate things with out a link but i been vaccinated and nothigns gone wrong with me and i got pumped full of the things when i was traveling as a teen......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

I agree.. I had the MMR at age 29 and I had the worse brain fog ever following it.
The side effects were atrocious, joints aching the lot. The nurse/gp tried telling me that it was coincidence all the things happening to me, but prior to having them I never got ill!! It totally wiped me out. This is as an adult.
I can't imagine how a child is meant to cope with 3 live diseases injected all at once! how is the immune system meant to cope?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

Thats heavy-metal toxins in the brain. Get a hair sample or start searching for natural hebal products that remove it. Been there done that, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you remove those toxins and what herbal products are recommended?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why?
edit on 2-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Autism = 1 in 63 children in some parts of America.
Autism = 1 in 80 children in the UK.
Autism = 1 in 30 children in Korea.

How many children have a life long illness as severe as autism caused by the diseases they claim the vaccines will protect them from?

It seems to me the vaccines are a far greater threat than ANY disease.

I'm not vaccinated, when I was very young if a child in our street got the mumps measles chickenpocks etc our mothers sent us to play with them, we got the illness and now enjoy a life long natural immunity.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Sorry, your mother never allowed her kids to have vaccines? Isn't that one hell of a gamble with their health?

Not really, vaccines are a joke.

Those flu shots are hilarious too -- I've had them before, and every time I've had them guess what I got? Full Blown Influenza.

I've never had the flu without a flu shot.

I stopped taking those stupid vaccines and I stopped getting sick. So, you tell me if it's a gamble....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

I think it varies. I had a flu jab a month ago and I didn't get the flu.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Laykilla

I think it varies. I had a flu jab a month ago and I didn't get the flu.

I think what varies is if you get flu from the shot.

If the shot is supposed to prevent the flu, then why do I get the flu every time I get the shot?

It's 100% 1:1.

The only thing that varies is that some people are susceptible to the shot and others aren't.

In my case I am, in your case -- your not.

Shot or not, you wouldn't have got it -- the only way you can test this is to not get the jab and to stay away from those that do.

I'm 100% sure what you'll find is, you won't get sick, which means the shot is what makes people sick.

It's pretty funny that every flu season starts with the flu shot as a precursor... What's even funnier is the shot is supposed to be proven to prevent adoption of the flu, yet -- people who get the shot routinely get sick. [Not all people get sick mind you, but if even 50 out of 10,000 do, then the shot is proven to not work as intended.]

What's even more damning is that the shot is damn near mandated, and absolutely mandated depending on your profession. Those who are fighting for it to be mandated are already vetted eugenicists.

Isn't that telling enough?

If it's not, then isn't the fact that doctors and nurses themselves don't take the shots that they themselves administer?

If that's not telling enough, then I know what to tell you, but it'd be taken as a personal insult, so I won't.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Considering the first emperor of China used to eat mercury balls and it took years for his health to deteriorate... I'm not that worried about the microscopic amounts in vaccines.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Where is the link?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Autism = 1 in 63 children in some parts of America.
Autism = 1 in 80 children in the UK.
Autism = 1 in 30 children in Korea.

How many children have a life long illness as severe as autism caused by the diseases they claim the vaccines will protect them from?

It seems to me the vaccines are a far greater threat than ANY disease.

I'm not vaccinated, when I was very young if a child in our street got the mumps measles chickenpocks etc our mothers sent us to play with them, we got the illness and now enjoy a life long natural immunity.

www.vaccinetimes.com...

Recently, a new study came out of South Korea. It was a 5 year study that looked at all children in a South Korean community, not just high risk kids, or those that went to the doctor. They found an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) prevalence rate of 2.6%. By comparison the current rate is estimated to be 1/110 or 0.9%. By looking at all children, vs. just those in the high risk groups, as has been the practice generally, the prevalence rate almost tripled.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think the vaccines are absolutely necessary to health and survival in a world with the population we have now. The only reason we've reached this level is the vaccination of the world's worst killers like Small Pox.

On the other hand, the number of things being shot for has exploded and that has to have an effect. What was a respectable batch of things I was shot for in the 70's is now seemingly everything that MIGHT make a kid sick. Might as well throw yet one more bug into the cocktail and pop the next kid with a shot of it.

I think somewhere along the way, they crossed into interactions or maybe multiple levels of interactions by SO much being injected in single hits and overwhelming the system of the person being "protected". It's my theory anyway.

I'm anxious to hear more about what this guest may have been taking about, but as the parent of an autistic child who became a news hound to this degree, in part, because of that.....I'm aware of nothing but a long running Primate study still in-progress, last I checked, for causation linkage between vaccinations and autism in a science based way?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Considering the first emperor of China used to eat mercury balls and it took years for his health to deteriorate... I'm not that worried about the microscopic amounts in vaccines.

Thats a different type of Mercury, the stuff in vaccines is Organic Mercury, much nastier stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This maybe a cause but I wouldn't rule out microwaving baby food and all the chemicals in our food we can't pronounce. We must stop companies from putting profits before our health, it's killing us.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

13 kids is an awfully big ratio to be just luck. My mother never gave me any of this BS and the most that afflicts me is sinus infections.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Doh, double post.
edit on 2-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join