It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 of December 2012 nothing is going to happen because companies are releasing new 2013,2014 and bey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think something will happen in 2012 maybe a new era or other insignificant or big thing, what I see is that companies of all types are releasing new products for 2013 and beyond, If something was going to happen in 21 of December 2012 why should big companies would think about launching new products for 2013, 2014 and beyond.

Don't you think that big companies that earn millions of dollars would be interested in presenting new products for 2013, 2014 and beyond.

Some examples of this companies are car companies, apple, facebook, etc, etc.

I am sure that some day we will meet people from other worlds but the worls is not going to end in 21 of December because if that is going to happen companies would not release new products. They gain millions of dollars of revenue and they know what will happen in the future.
edit on 28-11-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

the worls is not going to end in 21 of December because if that is going to happen companies would not release new products. They gain millions of dollars of revenue and they know what will happen in the future.

Companies can see into the future?

Why do so many of them see stock profit losses and/or go bankrupt?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Thank Goddess...the Corporations stepped up to save the world...again....

They have saved the day....proven the Mayan calender wrong with new products. I feel a corporate rapture coming on...

Des

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

edit on 2011 by sparky31 because: read post wrong

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's called "Product Road Map".

Any company that is currently producing products have this.

You don't expect a Generation I Ferrari to come out and that's that right? Of course you would like to see Generation II, Generation III and so on. Hence the developers and the company that invented products will always have a "Road Map" of where/what they want their product to be, to look like come 2013 or beyond.

Just because my "Product Road Map" extends to 2014 or beyond, it doesn't mean that it has the power to stop an extinction level event, should there be one.

In my opinion, I think what you're trying to say is that you don't feel the panic as it should. If there really is an extinction level event, you can try your hardest to suppress the leak in case people freak out but when the end times draws near, everyone should be in some kind of panic mode.

Right now, there is no panic mode.

I think that's what you're trying to say

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, D.C.- A source deep inside the National Aeronautics and Space Administration has told Inothernewz.com that the agency has employed over one hundred scientists to work on a missile to destroy an asteroid that is on track to impact the Earth on December 21, 2012. The “Doomsday Asteroid,” as it is known around NASA, will destroy the Earth and everything on it unless the agency can stop it.

“The NASA scientists are working feverishly around the clock to develop this missile,” said the source whose name will be withheld due to the sensitive matter of the top secret project. “I’ve personally seen scores of scientists collapsing onto the project floor, just falling over from sheer exhaustion. Some haven’t seen their families in weeks.”

The missile will be used to transport an atomic bomb with enough material to level a city ten times as large as Los Angeles, according to the source.

“This bomb will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child’s play,” said the source. “A test of the missile will be conducted sometime in early December at an undisclosed location in the United States. NASA and the U.S. government want to keep this project as hush hush as possible.”

Other nations have not been notified of the project, nicknamed “Devil’s Rock”, even though the Doomsday Asteroid is widely known throughout the international space community as posing a significant danger to planet Earth.

“It’s against international space law to send up a nuke into space,” said the source. “That’s why NASA and the U.S. government are so secretive about the project. Even though they’re trying to save humanity from extinction, they still have to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by governing bodies.”

And where did the funding for the project come from?

“Oh, the U.S. government has spent billions of dollars on this thing,” confided the source. “They’ve showered NASA with enough money to feed the world’s starving people a thousand times over. Congressional committees have met in secret sessions to debate whether or not the money is being well spent but in the end they also know that if this project fails, everyone will die a terrible death.”

The source then handed over top secret classified documents showing budget expenditures for the project. Inothernewz.com can confirm the mind-boggling sum is well over $100 billion.

“Only time will tell if it was all worth it,” said the source. “If not, we’re all goners.”

Not my story but from this site.. inothernewz.com... but hey why not another 2012 theory? It's not like we've had that many (sarcasm)

Also Hollywood have plenty of films to excite us about in 2013 and 2014, would be an awful waste of money making them if only 5% of the world survives to watch them wouldn't you think?

edit on 28-11-2012 by Mrskyblueworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by Mrskyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Corporations are not Prophets... They are more worried about profits and you shouldn't look to them to ease your mind when it comes to the future. But your right, and they are also if you believe them because nothing is going to happen in 2012.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have bottled water that doesn't expire until 2015. Does this mean I'm guaranteed to live until then? I mean, why would my local grocer sell me water that expires in 2015 if I wasn't going to be around to drink it?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrskyblueworld

I don't think a news website, which spells news with a z, is very reliable and serious. That sites got just as much truth in it as Barrack or Mr Cameron.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Hence the (sarcasm) that I wrote in the post. The truth is no-one know's the truth, we'll all just be laughing about it next year and this 2012 subject will leave us with one less topic to debunk or debate over.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well I've got tickets to see Muse in February, so there can't be a dead end next month. Then again - if I've popped me clogs by Christmas, will I be able to get my money back? Hmmm things to ponder.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think what OP means , is that big heads of corps would be in the know how, and there are no signs of them running to the hills.

Of course, if you want business to seem as usual, you keep planning, or nothing is happening and it is business as usual.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Also view what billionaires are doing right now, they are doing nothing, they are not hiding in bunkers or other secret places.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Carlos Slim and all billionaires are doing the same, if something was going to happen in 21 of December they have already know and they would look very scared preparing for the end of the world.

If some one view on tv the austin F1 grand prix in the USA they have seen Carlos Slim ( the richest man in the world ) very happy talking with George Lucas, do you think that by this time the richest man in the world don't know if something big was going to happen in 21 of December 2012?

Also look at the presidents of the world they are not hiding, they are working exactly the same like before, If I was the president of the USA or other big country I would be already inside my luxury bunker waiting for the end of the world and not appearing everywhere in public places.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I think what OP means , is that big heads of corps would be in the know how, and there are no signs of them running to the hills.

They could be running to the hills right now, how would us or the employees of those corporations know? They aren't going to simply stop producing, wouldn't it seem a big strange to the people involved with them?

Of course, if you want business to seem as usual, you keep planning, or nothing is happening and it is business as usual.

It is business as usual, but just because it seems that way today, doesn't exactly mean it will be tommorow. I agree people should be vigilant but I'm sure we will also notice if something large scale was on the cards. The only thing I have noticed is a significant rise in tensions in the Middle East. No magical celestial occurance, just man made.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Crap, if I were head of a big business and knew the world was going to end at the end of the year, might as well take advantage of that knowledge and get as much money from investors as I could.

I'd trump some new product, get all the loot, and Schedule it for after I knew the world would end.

See you in hell suckers!

Clearly, they know the world is going to end 12/21/12... Or will it?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

It's called "Product Road Map". Any company that is currently producing products have this. You don't expect a Generation I Ferrari to come out and that's that right? Of course you would like to see Generation II, Generation III and so on. Hence the developers and the company that invented products will always have a "Road Map" of where/what they want their product to be, to look like come 2013 or beyond.

really nice

But your Profil picture more nice..very beautiful girl..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by lke123

Thank Goddess...the Corporations stepped up to save the world...again....

They have saved the day....proven the Mayan calender wrong with new products. I feel a corporate rapture coming on...

Des

Des,

I judge the fact that nothing will happen on the fact that they are predicting a record coffee crop in Jamaica next year

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is one example of what I say:

How could Porsche be planing a 2014 new Cayman ( www.autoblog.com... ) if everything and everyone knows that the world will end on 21 of December 2012.

Why wast your time and your money to release this new cars if the world is going to end, why not think about building the best bunker that money can buy?

With the profits of VW that is the owner of Porsche you could build almost a city underground, why waste your money in building new products if the world is going to end?
edit on 28-11-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, on the other hand Companies are paying out record levels of one time dividends before the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

The same reason I don't pack all my survival equipment and start fortifying survival structures out in the woods because as much as you may concern yourself with what could happen, unless you know without a doubt that something is going to happen why wouldn't you continue to live your life as it is and plan on doing things in the future? It simply doesn't make sense to react in such a way without concrete evidence. If nothing happened and I headed into the hills then I wouldn't have prepared for anything except maybe being homeless because I wouldn't have gone to work or done any number of other things that are currently completely rational things to do for my life to continue and grow as it is.

The same can be said of companies. If they have no knowledge confirming without a doubt the end of the world then why wouldn't they continue to try business as usual. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot if the world didn't end and they simply hadn't prepared for the continuation of civilization. I'm not entirely sure why you had to create a thread just to be told such a thing. I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure I'm not the only person that's posted a similar response. I would think such a thing was common sense but I guess I am incorrect in that assumption.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join