It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MortPenguin

So all these were altered too?

Those are just a few examples out there of converging or diverging shadows with the same light source.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortPenguin

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Fr3bzY

Divergent shadows are due to perspective and show the unevenness of the terrain they fall on, nothing more.

Explain this photo, more than one light source?:

edit on 28-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Yeah. The light appears to be coming from way left on the first pole and from way right with the last pole. Despite all the poles being level in height and seemingly on level ground. I say this photo was doctored too.

Well do YOU want to explain this picture then posted a few pages back posted by a Moon HB on another thread on here.

One light source the sun shadows seem to be going in different directions how is that

Shadows follow the terrain they land on!!!

Do some people on here walk about with their eyes shut!!!

edit on 29-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Do some people on here walk about with their eyes shut!!!

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

So all these were altered too?

Those are just a few examples out there of converging or diverging shadows with the same light source.

Do you notice in these pictures the shadows are pointed in the direction of the sun? And in the pole picture they don't.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We are talking sun position not vanishing points. The sun is a long way from earth so shadows do not rely on the horizon's vanishing point. See the first pole the shadow almost meets the second pole. On the last pole the sun's position has moved.

Well, if you know anything about perspective then you'll know that shadows from the sun are subject to the same laws(of perspective) as everything else.

Explain this picture, or has this been doctored too?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As above. All these photos look fine but the pole photo doesn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

All shadows point to the sun, in the picture of the posts it is a matter of perspective as to why they are the way they are. Seriously you don't have a clue about what you are saying or else you are just trolling.

Again all shadows will point, depending on your view, to either the sun or a horizon vanishing point. You say you draw, if you've studied art you should know this.

edit on 29-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nope.Not in the least. And I've done a million perspective drawings and this is anything but normal.
edit on 29-11-2012 by MortPenguin because: (no reason given)

It's photography; not drawing or persons eyes.

Parallel lines converge when photographed with a wide angle lens etc ... Not going to go crazy analyzing random photo when I dunno the lens etc ...

Just go test this yourself. Get 3D program. Set-up virtual camera. Set camera with appropriate settings. Put some objects with single light source. Play. Not being mean, but is mostly photos 101 stuff and its easier and cheaper to learn this way than other ways.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No nothing to do with perspective. On the first pole the sun is way left and on the last pic the sun is on the right. You can see that the angle of shadow has changed even in a 3d environment. On the first pole the shadow almost meets the second pole and on the last pole the angle has changed unnaturally.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No nothing to do with perspective. On the first pole the sun is way left and on the last pic the sun is on the right. You can see that the angle of shadow has changed even in a 3d environment. On the first pole the shadow almost meets the second pole and on the last pole the angle has changed unnaturally.

Forget it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Forget it.

I think that is a good idea actually.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

If you've seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax then you are a gullible person.

EXACTLY of course they went to the moon but there is so much they don't want us to know that they have made it look like a hoax deliberately just like the Roswell incident they had us all believe there were weather balloons that crashed, come on people wake up n o hoax we went to the moon and continue to do so to this day!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

Firstly your link is a painfully pathetic lie. For starters there was never a plan to blow up the moon, probably because it would most likely kill everyone on the planet and secondly even the combined US and Soviet nuclear arsenal wouldn't be able to accomplish more than a decently sized crater. The plan was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the terminus making it visible from earth as a way of saying "hey look, if we can hit the moon with a nuke, think of how easily we could hit Moscow."

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do you always spend this much time on topics you consider "inane"?

Does a paragraph look like I have then?

If something is "inane' to me, I wouldn't waste my valuable time on it.

Agreed, although perhaps your time is more valuable than mine.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yellow=Direction of light source
Blue=Direction of shadow
Green=Horizon line

Never do shadows in these images meet at the horizon line. It doesn't work that way. Unless the light source is at the horizon line.

In this last image the sunlight is coming from multiple directions.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr
Given the political climate of that era, and the Russians were watching closely I'm sure,
wouldn't they have blown the whistle had it been staged, yes?

The russians would be labeled consiracy theorists, and the sheeps would dismiss any claim.

The HD images wasnt released untill 1995 I believe, plenty of time to sort out the bad crops.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You've got it all wrong.

Explain this picture:

Note how all the shadows point to a vanishing point on the horizon?
edit on 29-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Among Kubrick's notable innovations in cinematography are his use of special effects, as in 2001, where he used both slit-scan photography and front-screen projection, which won Kubrick his only Oscar for special effects.

Some reviewers have described and illustrated with video clips, Kubrick's use of "one-point perspective," which leads the viewer's eye towards a central vanishing point. The technique relies on creating a complex visual symmetry using parallel lines in a scene which all converge on that single point, leading away from the viewer. Combined with camera motion it could produce an effect that one writer describes as "hypnotic and thrilling.

(from wikipedia)

One-point perspective shots from Kubricks films
www.petapixel.com...
edit on 29-11-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

They wouldn't have been labelled conspiracy theorists if they had provided proof with their claims, something the USSR would have had no trouble doing, something the moon hoax crowd hasn't been able to do in over 40 years, mostly because it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

ROFLMFAO!!

Oh man I needed a good laugh like that!

Do you even understand what Perspective is?

You say it has nothing to do with perspective, then go to describe EXACTLY what perspective can give you!

You might want to learn a little about photography and optics before you start declaring what something is or is not. There are a LOT of photographers here on ATS and graphic arts creators too.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join