It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harbinger - Isaiah 9:10 Conspiracy Continues.. Rebuild or Repent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, to my amazement we continue to hear the same defiant statements outlined in Rabbi Cahn's epic thriller, "The Harbinger":

"While our community, and certainly the barrier island communities, may never be the same, we will rebuild and we will be better." - City Councilman, Jeff Carr

“Recovering from it won’t be easy but by working together, we will recover and we will rebuild our city stronger than ever.” - Mayor Bloomberg

"We’ll rebuild it. No question in my mind, we’ll rebuild it." - Gov. Christie

If we follow Cahn's story line from his New York Times bestseller, "The Harbinger", we may all have personally witnessed yet another judgment against New York, the birthplace of our country, and the place where George Washington made his covenant with G-d on behalf of the nation.

One of the signs of judgment is the defiance from our leaders towards G-d and talking about "rebuilding" versus repentance, analogous to Isaiah 9:10, which echoes Israel's leaders that were defiant towards G-d when they were similarly attacked. Defiance, instead of repentance.

When will we hear the leaders of this country talk about repentance, the error of our ways, a need for a spiritual revival, a return to our moral foundation, and a return to bringing G-d back to our schools, our public square, and our consciousness as a nation?

When will our leaders stop talking in secular overtones, and instead demand that we repair the religious and spiritual fabric and soul of our country?

Rabbi Cahn argues that these calamities have spiritual causes, and that our wicked and degenerate culture has caused our nation to be put in harm's way unnecessarily. Our leaders should not be speaking defiantly about rebuilding, but instead issuing a call towards repentance, helping our fellow man, turning towards prayer, etc.

Cahn warns us that the judgments get more and more severe as time passes.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

I agree that we are fools for missing the point. I think the American people generally get it about our current condition. Even those who are not believers are unsatisfied with the country and its leaders' decisions. They are mostly bind to what is really happening and for good reason. If virtue and humility before God are not the platform the rest action upon, they are blinded by their own pride.

Good thread.

new topics

join