It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"Moon Landing is a Hoax" is itself a Hoax designed to counter legitimate exposures of real conspiracies;

Of course, although there may still be occasional deluded individuals who might actually subscribe to the "theory," the evidence is simply undeniable that the moon landings were real. Therefore, the major proponents of said hoax are by defintion shills. But we still must, on occasion, respond to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Oh my god Henry kissinger his national security advisor was in the white house man stop the presses i bet they started that whole water gate thing just to hide this whopper. Come on really guy Let me save you time here Being on the presidents cabinet he was in the white house most days. Really ok just shocked ill get over it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Who was with Richard Nixon in Richard Nixon's "small office" on July 19, 1969 at the White house when Apollo 11 lifted off? Nixon, Frank Borman, Henry Kissinger, among others.

Shortly after the launch, shortly thereafter, the same day, Nixon ordered Kissinger to Las Vegas to discuss the ABM with Howard Hughes. Catch my drift? My source is Michael Drosnin's 1985 Citizen Hughes which I assume you are both familiar with.

And this all relates to von Braun & the moon landings because HRH is right there with Surveyor, perfectly placed. And this related to Disclosure because according to the timeline we are going into the Asteroids and Asteroids will be followed by E.T. ....

There are words here. Many of which are arranged into sentences that, on their own, have reasonable syntax. However, on the whole, mean nothing.

Every... and I mean, EVERY administration had their shadowy figures, ulterior motives, cover-ups, and conspiracies. (Maybe less for Eisenhower) None of your disconnected "drift" has anything to do with the overwhelming physical evidence, and overwhelming lack of whistle-blower, with the clear fact that the US sent men to the moon and brought them back.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
"Moon Landing is a Hoax" is itself a Hoax designed to counter legitimate exposures of real conspiracies;

Of course, although there may still be occasional deluded individuals who might actually subscribe to the "theory," the evidence is simply undeniable that the moon landings were real. Therefore, the major proponents of said hoax are by defintion shills. But we still must, on occasion, respond to them.

It's very simple deductive reasoning.

Take away the Nazi rocket scientists and take away Howard Hughes, .... then Apollo falls flat on it's face to get to the moon by 1970 .... the Nazi's sold that rocket program to JFK, he who was killed later for unknown reasons, so failing to reach the moon by the JFK date, which would lead to the worldwide disgrace of the Unites States, a nation under siege at home, who were also losing a, reckless and violent war in South East Asia against the Communist threat that was always endangering the free world every single day of LBJ and Richard Nixon's presidencies. If you believe what they say on TV.... do you?

? "occasional deluded individuals" or "shills" ? Maybe you can try learning some history to see how the Disclosure Project applies to the present day Moon Landings. And the Keep Out Zones. And the missing telemetry tapes. And the Try using the terms "Apollo Defender" and "Apollo Investigator" in respect to the thread. Being respectful helps to encourage better dialogues both ways.

AS you can see Mr SkepticOverlord and Mr Phage are posting in the thread so be on your best behavior.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Arizona State University is erasing the reseau marks from the Apollo pictures and then they copyright the images in an exclusive deal with NASA.

It's a clear case of having Winston Smith on duty at the Ministry of Truth. Rescan, rewrite, reissue the news history books to show a new, better history that is completely controlled by something powerful enough to make it read that way. The changes are always subtle... like erasing the reseau marks and then inserting into the image false data to simulate a scene without reseau pattern marks!!! Wow, that's the reality of Apollo?

Maybe that's why Richard Nixon spent so much time documenting his own presidency and tried to rewrite history later, too. In his memoirs or his 8 or 9 foreign policy hard covers he issued after Ford pardoned him.

Never a Straight Answer is always covering up for Nixon.

edit on 6/3/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add so much time

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's very simple deductive reasoning.

Take away the Nazi rocket scientists and take away Howard Hughes, .... then Apollo falls flat on it's face to get to the moon by 1970 .... the Nazi's sold that rocket program to JFK, he who was killed later for unknown reasons, so failing to reach the moon by the JFK date, which would lead to the worldwide disgrace of the Unites States, a nation under siege at home, who were also losing a, reckless and violent war in South East Asia against the Communist threat that was always endangering the free world every single day of LBJ and Richard Nixon's presidencies. If you believe what they say on TV.... do you?

? "occasional deluded individuals" or "shills" ? Maybe you can try learning some history to see how the Disclosure Project applies to the present day Moon Landings. And the Keep Out Zones. And the missing telemetry tapes. And the Try using the terms "Apollo Defender" and "Apollo Investigator" in respect to the thread. Being respectful helps to encourage better dialogues both ways.

AS you can see Mr SkepticOverlord and Mr Phage are posting in the thread so be on your best behavior.

I was at an Apollo launch. I watched the televised transmissions. I have worked with radiation for 40 years. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt we landed on the moon. Your ideas of a hoax are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I was at an Apollo launch. I watched the televised transmissions. I have worked with radiation for 40 years. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt we landed on the moon. Your ideas of a hoax are ridiculous.

And my Aunt Dorothy told me a story about her trip to Oz...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

And my Aunt Dorothy told me a story about her trip to Oz...

Well, "hearsay" evidence won't hold up to "I was there, and I saw" evidence, now , will it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm neither a gambler nor a liar like Nixon.
If you were old enough to remember the Apollo launches, you would remember the air-shaking, body vibrating sound from 5 miles away that was apparent , not only in person, but on the TV reporting. And I tell you, i was there in person.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm neither a gambler nor a liar like Nixon.
If you were old enough to remember the Apollo launches, you would remember the air-shaking, body vibrating sound from 5 miles away that was apparent , not only in person, but on the TV reporting. And I tell you, i was there in person.

And if you were any good at poker you wouldn't be such a bad bluffer. I'm not buying into your personal anecdotes unsupported by any hint of source material. And I raise you another cover of Nixon the Gambler. That's makes 3 Nixon covers so far buddy.

Is that too rich for your blood? Mr Skeptic? Mr Phage?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Arizona State University is erasing the reseau marks from the Apollo pictures and then they copyright the images in an exclusive deal with NASA.

It's a clear case of having Winston Smith on duty at the Ministry of Truth. Rescan, rewrite, reissue the news history books to show a new, better history that is completely controlled by something powerful enough to make it read that way. The changes are always subtle... like erasing the reseau marks and then inserting into the image false data to simulate a scene without reseau pattern marks!!! Wow, that's the reality of Apollo?

Maybe that's why Richard Nixon spent so much time documenting his own presidency and tried to rewrite history later, too. In his memoirs or his 8 or 9 foreign policy hard covers he issued after Ford pardoned him.

Never a Straight Answer is always covering up for Nixon.

edit on 6/3/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add so much time

You've all ready been proven wrong about the reseau marks they are still on the negatives. They are also in common circulation have several myself. What they are doing is making a bunch of college kids feel good by making low resolution pics for the web by converting them to tif. Its a school project nothing more. As far as rewriting history to late cats out of the bag history has been written theres books television shows magazine articles all available to anyone who has an interest. Tough to go back and edit pictures and stories in thousands and thousands of book don't you think? Do you not see where your fantasy falls apart?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridrDo you not see where your fantasy falls apart?

I know where your fantasy falls apart... if they take something out of the Apollo images they must put something back in. That is a total violation of the ethics of photojournalism. ASU is producing propaganda for the CIA.

edit on 6/4/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add more CIA

edit on 6/4/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add more

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I feel like a tool! Move along...
edit on 4-6-2013 by DystopianOrigami because: SWEET JESUS!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I know where your fantasy falls apart... if they take something out of the Apollo images they must put something back in. That is a total violation of the ethics of photojournalism. ASU is producing propaganda for the CIA.

Hiya Sayonara

Was some discussion about this I remember in an older thread, so I think it's easier to link off to it than repeat myself too much since we've discussed that before.

Images with reseau removed or processed to be less obvious have been posted in many newspapers and publications to make photographs prettier etc etc .... and I don't think there have been any citations or complaints regarding this from any ethics board or journalism organization to this date.

Perhaps it might be worthwhile for you to try and see if there have been any complaints or discussions from journalists regarding this particular issue? (News journalists specifically discussing the moon landing photography and that it is highly unethical to remove those marks)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DystopianOrigami
Okay, givin' up. Keep moving.
edit on 4-6-2013 by DystopianOrigami because: BLEH!!!!

Well the Apollo negatives were always under CIA control and they still are. ASU has agreements with NASA for some level of exclusive access to the Apollo negatives. It's also clear that the president of ASU is a former executive from In-Q-Tel, a known CIA front.

But what's not clear to me. Does ASU perform the scanning in situ at the facility where the negatives have been kept on lock down for 43 years,
Or,
does NASA perform the scanning under witness of ASU people and then hands the image files over to ASU for the propaganda work that they do under contract of the CIA?

Would you care to speculate at least?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

who were also losing a, reckless and violent war in South East Asia against the Communist threat that was always endangering the free world every single day of LBJ and Richard Nixon's presidencies.

curious, albeit a touch offtopic.

i want to know what you think the purpose of that war was? and how it fits in with asteroids and ET's 40+ years later.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

No, I had a slightly humorous video in mind to post, but it looks like I'm too submoronic to make that happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well the Apollo negatives were always under CIA control and they still are. ASU has agreements with NASA for some level of exclusive access to the Apollo negatives. It's also clear that the president of ASU is a former executive from In-Q-Tel, a known CIA front.

But what's not clear to me. Does ASU perform the scanning in situ at the facility where the negatives have been kept on lock down for 43 years,
Or,
does NASA perform the scanning under witness of ASU people and then hands the image files over to ASU for the propaganda work that they do under contract of the CIA?

Would you care to speculate at least?

better start collecting the original photos now then!!! so that you can compare the old with the new.. oh wait i forgot you believe they will hack your computer and change the photos you collected with the new ones.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

who were also losing a, reckless and violent war in South East Asia against the Communist threat that was always endangering the free world every single day of LBJ and Richard Nixon's presidencies.

curious, albeit a touch offtopic.

i want to know what you think the purpose of that war was? and how it fits in with asteroids and ET's 40+ years later.

It's not off topic too far..
If you look at the Rosin/von Braun list of enemies in respect to Viet Nam, there is all three. Communism, terrorism, rogue states.

There are 4 full decades of rogue states that have been dealt withby the United States, overtly and covertly. Now it looks like rogue state and terrorism are ramping down while asteroids are ramping up, according to recent headlines, also according to Russia's reaction to the asteroid threat they recently observed in their backyard. All of the sudden, asteroids are upticking in the news. I guess that's where it fits in with the Disclosure part of the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join