It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA - Problem solving.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Education, democracy, military–industrial complex, deficit/National debt, taxes, jobs, greed, Immigration, government (or lack of)...
First figure out the problem. Then fix it.
It's clear to me the democratic party as well as the republican party can't and won't fix it. They are the problem - In too deep.
DOXA -

Pierre Bourdieu, in his Outline of a Theory of Practice,[4] used the term doxa to denote what is taken for granted in any particular society. The doxa, in his view, is the experience by which “the natural and social world appears as self-evident”.[5] It encompasses what falls within the limits of the thinkable and the sayable (“the universe of possible discourse”), that which “goes without saying because it comes without saying”.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cognitive dissonance -

Dissonance is aroused when people are confronted with information that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If the dissonance is not reduced by changing one's belief, the dissonance can result in restoring consonance through misperception, rejection or refutation of the information, seeking support from others who share the beliefs, and attempting to persuade others.

en.wikipedia.org...

Watch this - Four Horsemen - great documentary!
www.freedocumentary.tv...
www.movie2k.to...

Spread the word.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I believe that the new Earth will be inhabited by those of fourth and fifth level 3D consciousness. Money will be eliminated in every form. TPTB will be gone because their consciousness level is below the acceptable threshold for reincarnation on Earth. We will interact with aliens openly. Earth will cease to be a prison/slave planet. The population of the planet will be greatly reduced by natural disasters and the population will be stabilized near 500 million. There will be no such thing as investment and there will be no elite class. Leaders will be chosen based on their consciousness development and overall ability to lead. There will be no cronyism. People will self govern as citizens of Earth. There will be no nation states. War, starvation and disease will become a thing of the past. Human DNA will evolve and the 4000 genetic engineering defects, in our DNA, will be corrected. Most humans, about 85%, alive on the planet today, will not qualify due to being below acceptable consciousness and they will reincarnate to some other planet, with a frequency to match their consciousness.
Universe has an agenda and it cannot be interrupted. Earth is stepping up and about 15% of humans are ready to be part of the new Earth. Universe always favors greater complexity and always rewards courage. Those that are mature enough, will need to muster all of the courage they can to participate.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I like that people add greed to the list of problems they think can be solved by any human machinations or legislation.

You can't control base human conditions. You can only give them a constructive avenue and punish it when it becomes destructive.
edit on 23-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

So are you a 15% ter ?

I hate new age feel good BS like this.

Its ego stroking at best, a fabricated delusion to avoid solving real problems at worst.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well- problem solving

easy...

actually doing it... priceless

For instance, right now I am helping my girlfriend... I am doing over $10,000 worth of consulting for her for free

Learn to work but not for money.... I am helping her and another manager on the DL... boost sales and quietly poach other managers territories...

The ladies are sick of being screwed so I am aiding them...

Thats how you fix america... help your neighbor... one Problem at a time one, one issue at a time....

You want to fix America

Return her to glory...

Start with yourself...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here's another documentary.

www.pbs.org...

Washington is almost owned and operated by the US corporate sector.

America became a place where money buys everything.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Summerian because:

top topics

join