It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama signs 70 BILLION DOLLAR pledge to Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Civil War in the US is getting closer every single day.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
But, I thought Obama hated Israel and Benjamin.

At least that was the storyline during the elections.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What in tarnation is a closet Muslim like Obama giving money to Jews currently in conflict with Palestinian Muslims, anyway? Or has that narrative been put on the back-burner for a while?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
where's the OP of that "Why do people hate Israel" thread?want them to get a look at this

on track tho,this is outrageous,how about investing that 70Mil in your own country first!America is in no state to be aiding other countries,especially Israel.

When will we march into the white house and congress and forcefully remove them from their seats?!??

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They don't care if they send money out as long as their agenda is completed. It's not like they are paying for it, so why would it even matter to them.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A point that doesn't seem to be getting much attention here is that the money was to go to Iron Dome. That is strictly a defense weapon designed to protect land and people. I wouldn't mind if every country in the world had an Iron Dome system. Defense and the protection of lives seems like a good use of money to me.

Do we have the money? I don't know, but I do know we make dumber expenditures than Iron Dome here in the US daily.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We do not have the money to support any other military in any other country at this time!!!
Are we not looking to cut millions to our own US military if we fall off the much talked about fiscal cliff.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingDepth
We do not have the money to support any other military in any other country at this time!!!
Are we not looking to cut millions to our own US military if we fall off the much talked about fiscal cliff.

We print the money from a standard printer.....
our money and economy are COMPLETELY fake.
Why don't people get this?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Agree!! If any of us did this or handled our finances in the way our government does we'd be in prison...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

let me fix that jaw !
every missiles of Iron dome costs from 30000 to 60000 dollars. it depends on the missiles kind. moreover the improvement of the system itself costs in billion dollars. while they are to defend against hundreds of cheap missiles.
so the poor and innocent Israel regime needs that money so that it can attack anybody it desires freely without fear and for funny excuses ! for example elections !! or to test and show their systems !!! it seems that they have no art but warmongering !!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

At 1:08 in the video Obama clearly states 70 Billion.

And yes, we have pledged to support Israel, but how much and how often. Of course I don't understand these type of issues, so I need to do my homework, but clearly 70 Billion.

He states this new level of support for Israel being unprecedented, Millions wouldn't be unprecedented, 70 Billion at one time would be.
edit on 21-11-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I wouldn't mind if every country in the world had an Iron Dome system.

I rather people learnt to get along and to respect one another, surely that a better route to be going down and cheaper ?

Do we have the money? I don't know, but I do know we make dumber expenditures than Iron Dome here in the US daily.

No we don't have any money in the US, haven't you heard were a few trillion in debt.
And all the while me and the wife have to accept wage cuts, on the verge of losing our home, we worked most our life for, my gas bills and food bills are skyrocketing, and i meant to be ok about the little money we work hard for that is taxed to high heaven to pay for foreign countries military programs, who can easily pay there own way.

And on top of that, i don't agree with the way Israel is going on either, and i certainly don't want to fund it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
His Jewish masters are the ones behind this.They control everything and want everyone to fight for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
OP confirmed for sensationalist lies.

Well you got your little star for your one liner jibe.

And as a few before already said, If you watch the video Obama clearly states NO 70 BILLION, so please explain how it's sensationalist lies ?

Also if you re-read in the opening post you will see were i posted this.

The bill, which underscores the United States’ special relationship with the Middle Eastern country, also offers $70 million in funding for Israel’s missile defense system dubbed Iron Dome.

So the point of your reply is ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What`s worse than being raped?

Being raped twice.

But still the sheeple voted Obama in for a second term. Says a lot about the Americans .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

WE DON'T HAVE 70 BILLION TO GIVE ANYONE, MUCH LESS ISRAEL

This is ridiculous and asinine!!!!!

And while Americans continue to go jobless and live on food stamps that barely see you through to the end of the month, they get our money so that they can play war.

To hell with this. I'm sick of their wars.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
What`s worse than being raped?

Being raped twice.

But still the sheeple voted Obama in for a second term. Says a lot about the Americans .

I tried so hard to tell everyone I know, but they were all in awe of him, thinking he's a great president, and chose to vote for the lesser of "two evils". The hell is truly just beginning.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
funny how many people don't even read the OP just the title and go blah blah blah foodstamps all over the thread.

get real people, learn to read. the quote in the OP said 70 million while it said billion right under it. i know im not the first to say it but wow.. you're all either senile or crazy, i don't even want to be reading this site anymore, i feel like i'll be colored crazy like the majority here.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Demonizing the majority of the country doesn't accomplish anything, and equating our president with a rapist is exaggerated and reprehensible. Most likely, in four years after America hasn't collapsed and Obama is considered a successful president, people who buy into the notion that Obama is an anti-christ figure will be left with no alternative but illogically directing hate and frustration elsewhere.

The thread title is more than misleading, it is fiction. Obama never signed a 70 billion dollar pledge to Israel. The video and all articles a relating to a bill passed by Congress that grants Israel three billion in aid for 2012, including an additional 70 million for the iron dome. The legislation is all available to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join