It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is irish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
. what is Israel doing that is the same as starving thousands of Irish people though?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I know you're asking the OP, but I think it's not the Jews that are so similar as it is the technique.

The English crown sends Irish people to do the hard work of developing the colonies, that hard work get passed to the slaves they then began to own because they were being brought to them. A lot of people don't know that the state of Georgia, the last to give in to the union was the first to try to get slave boats from coming to it's coast. I'm not trying to insinuate anything further than I think there was more to that resistance then just wanting to perpetuate slavery. I'm not making excuses for the slave owners but I do believe there were many down here who were trying to do what was right but just didn't agree to union terms... and that is very similar to the problem that the states have with the fed today.

They sent them to Australia as well. Poor in the UK, not just Irish. They even use names like "New South Wales" and stuff like that. Then they started on Africa. etc etc etc...

I think the parallel is that Jewish have been USED much in the same way, shuffled around on boats from here to there for the use of elite conspiracies.... I tend to think that the English crown was definitely involved but that the church and other European powers had more actual hands on arranging of all the shuffling and herding of these people
I think it's not what the Jewish people are doing that is similar (unless you count the parallels between Jewish Zionism and Christian crusading) but what has been done TO them.... like The Irish and Jewish both have been used like a herd of cattle.

I think they wanted us to have a lot of similarities and a lot of blood sacrifices together to give us certain dark spiritual bonds.... and people need to open there eyes to this because the wars and the bloodshed these empires have done is on the hands of the people... and I am starting to really think that is how dark magic accumulates.

People want to blame bad spirituality on all sorts of things. Someone on here just yesterday said dark magic was science we don't understand. No, science is science.... it just seems like magic to some, but when you really want to talk about demons and bad tidings and bad karma and all that stuff, that's not caused by science, or learning too much or reading books or being aware of other religions or any of that crap. It's rooted in fear and blood shed.

If you look at the Jewish religion and fundamental Christianity... They are apples and oranges. They don't believe in our savior. They took him as a heretic and crucified him 2000 years ago and they STILL don't believe he's important. This is why, religiously the catholic church and Israel is supposed to be at odds but politically... they aren't.

Islam actually has a lot in common with Christianity. Jesus is their 24th prophet. 24 of the 25 prophets in Islam are all the most important biblical figures. I don't agree with all the practices (like bowing to mecca) but the fact is the building at mecca was supposed to have been built by Adam and restored by Abraham.

Jesus told certain Jews that their father was the devil, not Abraham.... because he knew they were not Jews and that Israel had been taken over by the Romans so guess what.... they have been trying to BLEND IN with these religions and cultures for thousands of years. That is how long this crap has been going on.

Colonizing, crusading, being used as cattle and winding up being the scape goats sucked into their blood sacrifices of war.... that's what there is in common. The french tried to colonize Viet Nam, that didn't work so we tried to burn everybody, Guam is practically another state of ours. We're all up in south Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan dealings... all around the world. They send us to blend in and take over.

The screwed up part is that if they weren't so evil and underhanded, the world would naturally blend and learn how to understand each other better with advances in communication, but these assholes think there's gotta be war and invasion and they stifle communication.

They are their own undoing. Simply put.

I don't want to come off like white people are the only corrupt people because THAT sure isn't true. think we are paying black warlords to spread disease in Africa by raping and pillaging and destroying villages. They throw fuel on those fires to pave the way for all things, all cities to look how they want them to look and function. It just so happens that we get such a bad rap and that's why we need to wake up and realize we are in this thing together. YES, we need to remember the history of our races and cultures like this, and we need to see how we are similar as people.

This is CLASS warfare. Races need to Unite.
edit on 20-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oliver Cromwell and Benjamin Netanyahu are quite similar though.Both were/are ruthless religious fanatics with zero tolerance for opposing religions. What happened in Gaza in 2008 is similar to what happened in Wexford and Dundalk under Cromwell.Where both men basicly let their armys run riot and kill thousands of women and children.

Cromwell is revered by the British but there was no excuse for what he did in Ireland.He laid siege to Wexford but the defences held.So he offered a truce and decreed that no one would be harmed if they surrendered.So they did,his men then entered the town and slaughtered every one with impunity men, women and chilrden even babys.Then burnt the town to the ground.
edit on 20-11-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Obviously you don't, as I said if you knew Irish history you would know which Cromwell!!!! What has Thomas got to do with invading Ireland? Tell me that..... You went off half cocked thinking you knew what you were saying but didn't, so what if your facts about Thomas is right, what do they have to do with this conversation?
edit on 20/11/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow, even a thread with the word Irish in the title gets a fight started!

Thomas, Oliver, no Thomas.... 1800's, 1500's no 1600's!!

Anyway, don't really see the comparison myself.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok guys

The Cromwellian conquest of Ireland or Cromwellian war in Ireland (1649–53)

Now can we stop the bickering and get back on the topic please.

Any further remarks concerning other members rather then the topic will be removed with post bans to follow.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Apologies and to the OP for filling the thread with rubbish

edit on 20/11/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

So, if I grew up in a house and moved away it's OK for me to come back years later and kick out the people living there and throw them into a storage shed out back?

Then, when those people throw rocks at my windows its OK for me to burn the shed down?

Does Bibi even look like he's from the middle east? The people living in Israel migrated to the Caucasus hundreds of years before the creation of Israel and put down roots there until the end of WWII.

edit on 20-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by FeelingPure

So, if I grew up in a house and moved away it's OK for me to come back years later and kick out the people living there and throw them into a storage shed out back?

Then, when those people throw rocks at my windows its OK for me to burn the shed down?

Does Bibi even look like he's from the middle east? The people living in Israel migrated to the Caucasus hundreds of years before the creation of Israel and put down roots there until the end of WWII.

edit on 20-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

He's not middle eastern... He's European, but they made damn sure that he was born in Tel Aviv and fought in Jewish conflicts. He lost a brother in one. Sure, he knows Hebrew but he speaks with a Brooklyn accent because his homeland is global politics, not Israel.

It wouldn't hurt that man one bit to get out of Israel and stop spreading hate because he probably doesn't even live there full time.

You see? He's tied up in the rituals of war. Brainwashed by this global illusion.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Cromwell is revered by the British
reply to post by auraelium

Wow! Where did you get that one from?

Show me one "British" person who reveres Cromwell!
At least 99.99999% of us couldn't give a toss about him!

The rest don't even know who he is!
edit on 20-11-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

My point I guess is...

The people sent to found Israel after WWII were European Jews. Sure, there were some Jewish people in what is now Israel -- but the majority of them were from Europe.

My family has it's roots in Germany. I suppose I should move there and kick someone out of a house and claim it's my "heritiage and right" to live there.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Now that I am back on topic, I am not sure how the killing of thousands of Irish people due to the overthrow of the Monarchy by Oliver Cromwell and the subsequent destruction (and deaths of many Irish) of the Confederate and Royal Coalition in Ireland compares to Israel and their state of affairs. I see them as being very different.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by NotAnAspie

My point I guess is...

The people sent to found Israel after WWII were European Jews. Sure, there were some Jewish people in what is now Israel -- but the majority of them were from Europe.

My family has it's roots in Germany. I suppose I should move there and kick someone out of a house and claim it's my "heritiage and right" to live there.

oh yeah... I get your point, I'm just adding that he is European as a fact and born in Tel Aviv.

Don't you just love how it is known that many non Jewish people have turned to the Jewish faith and become Jews?

That's true.... that's a practice. It may take a lot to be accepted but if you become Jew by proxy or whatever they call it... it's like your race has changed.

No, it hasn't.

I want to see that eviction video with that chubby psuedo-jew in the red shirt because he reminds me of a weeble wobble with that yamaka on.

Little pissed off weeble wobble man. It's like watching a character from a scary movie. I can't believe the manner of people I see on youtube. I mean what happened to that guy when he was a little boy to turn him into that. Throwing people around and stuff like they are animals just because you want to be a dick?! They are instigators of violence where they can start something with a non Jew but their conception of "Jew" is completely off.

These people want to be the most holy chosen by God people they think they can fool an entire planet about their genetics.

The funniest part about that is when this started THEY COULDN"T TEST DNA.

They didn't see that discovery coming.... barreling down the tracks at them. This is the oldest trick in the book, lying about baby-daddies and stuff.

Now guess where I think we got that technology. Yes, I know people are credited and do believe they were creators of that technology but I think they had help.

We all know ET relations in the military "allegedly" are tied in with genetics but they make it some dark evil thing... the disinfo campaign. It's so we could learn how to be pursuers of fact to fight all sorts of deception.

You know this started all around the makings of the Israeli state that would be the fulcrum for future global war if they did not have full grasp of the economy in these times. A lot of technology started then as well. I don't know if it is side by side workings or just working THROUGH people but people are always looking for connection with ETs and these genetic studies... It's important stuff, a very important field. This is one of the reasons and it's all coming to a head.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

Cromwell is revered by the British
reply to post by auraelium

Wow! Where did you get that one from?

Show me one "British" person who reveres Cromwell!
At least 99.99999% of us couldn't give a toss about him!

The rest don't even know who he is!
edit on 20-11-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

They had TV poll in Britain a few years back to pick the greatest British person of all time, 3 million people voted and Cromwell came 10th place. Beating Queen Victoria,Sir Paul McCartney ,Captain Cook, and even King Arthur. So your sugestion is ridiculas.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hear ya it is the same play book done in Ireland as it is in Israel/palestine.Like the bank of England laundering money for the IRA.Bristish soldiers part of the IRA and someones making money selling weapons.So I bet some Israeli bank is laundering money for Hamas and some Israeli soldiers is part of Hamas.You guessed it someone is making a boat load of money selling weapons and that is why this conflict keeps on going.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join