It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus & The NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Either you believe or you don't . Right now I would think you don't . Jesus said if you seek to delay his coming you are of the world and not of him . There is absolutely nothing we can do to change the destiny of this world . You can only control your personal destiny . Everything happening today is right in line with what the bible has been saying . The Old Testament and New Testament both tell the same story . Next the big war in Israel . This time Israel looses and is saved by a false peace . The Temple will be built not for God but for the AC to defile as written . The Altar has already been built .The Global Government and Mark of the Beast System during this time and then the fall of the AC . We can do nothing to stop these things as they are looming large now . Look with open eyes where the world Global scene is moving now .It's already here . Open your eyes !

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Why would I want to believe that if an ancient script said that "Obama gets 4 more years and the world will be awakened by a great thunder"

Would I want to believe nuclear war or an explosion of some kind couldn't be prevented?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You make no sense to me !I gave you a discription of things to come that are really on the horison . You give me your problems with reality .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Your last 2 posts are an ebarassment to mankind and this web site.

Come on you genius get up and get outta here.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So the Quote "Mabus then will soon die, there will come A horrible undoing of people and animals:" could be in reference to the Death of the financial system set up by Rothschild ? I think not. The other 2 A/C's were individuals and there is no reason to expect the 3rd not to be a real person also.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You are correct this is no Disneyland (Disneyland - No ashes) If you understand the ash eater why are you not screaming in the streets?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
A lot of you are already aware that the illuminati, skulls and bones, O.T.O, and other secret organizations can be so secret that even members don't know what the next stage is until certain flares are shot up into soceity either through advertisement or television programming and other various ways to reach the network through subliminal messaging.

With this being said I been thinking about Mabus. Who the anti-crhist could be and is the fear mongering worth all the hype. NO. Infact it's not. This guy is most likely the best thing that could happen.

Let me explain why.

Anti Christ. Sounds crazy right? You been programmed to think that way. Truth is we need an anti christ we need someone to step out of the darkness and lead us into the light.

How could I say that? Because Jesus is infact the anti christ.

How? If he's the son of man like he says he is he's not looking for worship. (anti christ) like right?

So how does this work? Well it would make sense that if Jesus does make another apperance before our world goes to shambles that this guy is gonna set the stage for esoterics and new scientific way of looking at the bible with more prestiege understanding.

I know it doesn't make any sense. But how else would this guy fly under the radar? Truth is order and chaos are the same entity look at the world and the universe. You know I'm right....

So what does this mabus mean for secret societies? Whats the subliminal message?

Heres my theory. If you take summerian language and decode the word mabus. Which summerian code language is how they talk to each other when it comes to things like this.

Mah-Boo-s = Ra Zeus. If you want to decode letter by letter. M(Him) Ah(ra) B(see) U(you) S(best).

I'm thinking the reason the last 7 years go down hill is because this guy will do so much within 7 that he will prolly step down thinking that he'll just mess it up and possibly try to run things less actively from behind a curtain. When in fact he should prolly just remain full control.

OR... Since we think the last 7 yrs will be bad we replace him and thats why it goes bad because he didn't remain in control.

So basically Jesus is here to lead..nothing more.

We should ask ourselves does a united country and or world really seem that bad? Only if in the wrong hands! Who better then the Savior?

Just a thought... What do you think?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

as far as mabus goes my money is on the palestinian leader "m abbus", just as cosmic citizen said.
he is in power now and things are getting hotter and hotter. someone may assasinate him, probably his own people coz he sides with israeli's to much. then war gets really going and to fit the description "horrible undoing of people and animals", perhaps damascus gets nuked?

" Truth is order and chaos are the same entity look at the world and the universe. You know I'm right..."-unquote.

thats a rather extravagant claim. i can assure you i dont know you're right. if you disregard the hype that many have uttered about chaos, you will notice that chaos is totally absent from the universe and all is under law..you cant have part chaos and part under law, its ridiculous. its the usual utterances of mankind that dont see the whole picture. just like they say that certain dna is junk, or tonsils are unneccessary.

also consider that biblical interpretation has changed little over the centuries and christ is accepted as a man, or divine man. its possible that it is a state of cosmic consciousness that will dawn on man once the current lower consciousness of man is purified or superceded.

but anyway it seems like its the beginning of gathering the nations together to have the final battle in the middle east. from there i am sure it will spread to the majority of the world. stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
So the Quote "Mabus then will soon die, there will come A horrible undoing of people and animals:" could be in reference to the Death of the financial system set up by Rothschild ? I think not. The other 2 A/C's were individuals and there is no reason to expect the 3rd not to be a real person also.

I think it's very possible. Why not? All the false prophets through time that we've seen are proof jesus was coming.

I'm pretty sure Charles Manson was the last false prophet.

Or the guy that started that cult for mass suicide during hales comet.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere

You are correct this is no Disneyland (Disneyland - No ashes) If you understand the ash eater why are you not screaming in the streets?

That's what extremists and radicals do. There the example of how not to act.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

A wild fire is chaos, The woods burnt down by the fire, growing back stronger is chaos. The whole picture is order.
In order for the forest to thrive better it had to be burnt down to add more nutrients in the ground. and to allow all the animals to start a new. It keeps a balance.

To say it is absent is rediculous. Because even order is looked at as chaos. How do we feel about dictators? How paranoid is the US as a whole about a NWO?

My point exactly.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Radical indeed. Keep eating the ashes and talking out your....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere

Radical indeed. Keep eating the ashes and talking out your....

If you've taken me literary you are a danger to society because it will be a matter of time that your dog will tell you to kill someone.

It's been said many times just a theory. Gullibility is very dangerous!

I win!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Your insults will not get it . If your scared say your scared .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join