It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC caught red-handed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, again.

I was just watching some BBC footage of the events in Gaza unfolding and spotted something in a scene from a few days ago.

Can you spot what's amiss?

The man being picked up at 2:13 looks badly hurt. He needs several men to lift him and his mouth is hanging open. I think he's even missing a shoe. Poor soul. It tugs on your heartstrings, doesn't it?

But praaaaaise Allah, for miracles do come every so often.

At 2:43 you can see that same man standing, with all faculties about him, and guiding a poor, frightened woman!

They're the equivalent of CNN when it comes to foreign "news". I can't think of any reason for them setting this up other than for their own convenience or from needing to be "on the scene" of something supposedly unfolding to get their ratings.

The lesson today, children: you really can't trust any MSM footage from either side in this conflict. Any bit of it could likely be BULLSHAT.
edit on 19-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

that is creepy and disturbing

good catch. why do lies run the world?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

You obviously have not heard of shock.

Put it this way, I typically expect MSM to put together a story that attracts the viewer, but the story is still there, regardless in the form it is presented, with some exceptions of course. I wont deny some news outlets have been caught fabricating news.

If you have seen the headlines of media personnel being bombed, I highly doubt that BBC correspondents have time to set up an elaborate scene, get their "actors" in place and record.

You never know, this video could have been spliced from hours of footage and that person is actually risking all to help others regardless of his past injuries.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very nice catch!

It doesn't change my opinion on Israel bombing the cr*p out of a people they systematically steal from, and I can understand why there would be propaganda on both sides, but I would like to know what the BBC have to say about this.

For the record, I haven't trusted the BBC as an unbiased source since they magically erased the press conference called by the medical team who found Dr David Kelly and stated that in their opinion he hadn't taken his own life. Somehow, the BBC broadcast it, and within hours it had evaporated.

It's not just the Chinese who rewrite history to suit a government.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Please direct comments to the existing thread here

top topics

join