It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangs Of Muslim Men Are Going Round And Raping White Kids In UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by Kandinsky

Muslim men are so gay, I hear that they raped the American ambassador in Benghazy too...seriously though, what makes you get an erection when doing a violent crime?
"yeah!! lets kill the American...but let me do him in the butt first...I have this raging erection right now"

Weird bastards....

But is this a Muslim thing? Historically, the attitude towards homosexuality in the 'Dark Ages' was pretty much similar to what has been in the much of modern history in the West: seen as outside wider society, frowned-up and open to punishment. Yet, counter-intuitively, viking homosexual rape was said to have been widespread. Like most rape (homosexual or not), it's a power issue rather than a sexual one.

There's a lot of linguistic evidence to show that attitudes towards homosexuality in Norse communities seem to be based on the concept of on whether you were the 'giver' or the 'taker'. To be the 'taker' was seen as week and effeminate whilst the 'giver' (or more accurately the forcer) didn't have his sexuality or manliness questioned at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Not spiritual, in the least. For only Creator judges and the right people, not innocents.
reply to post by Unity_99

who told you that??? the creator???
it's quite funny reading brainwashed humans like you talking s*it.
Anyway if you westerners stop being emotional babies, muslims might learn some lessons.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
They created so much hatred towards the Muslims, hoping to justify their actions in the middle east. They thought we would support their massacre just as we did in 2003...SHAME ON THEM!

We're not falling for it this time, freedom and equality!
are you for real??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

Nooo I'm kidding.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"Muslim men are fundamentally sexiest about women."

Is there any doubt?If yes read the Koran.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This thread has run its course. As it is generating a number of incivilities, it is hereby closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join