It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just watched Al jazeera news on the TV where they showed and said many more bombings in Gaza in the last ten minutes.

I can`t get any live feed from reuters.

edit on 16-11-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Note: Apologies if this is considered off topic; some news about protests going on all over the world.

Here are some groups of pictures, from links I found on twitter. Most are of the global protests happening, a few are graphic and disturbing war pictures, which I'd rather not see or post, though I suppose we should see what our tax dollars and tacit support is buying...

www.rightnow.io...

www.rightnow.io...

Also, here is a video of a protest in Tel Aviv calling for a ceasefire, and a crowd in support of the attack across the street.

"Protesting Israel's Attack on Gaza - Tel Aviv" youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
And a heated debate is going on in RT. Looks like its recorded not live though, Harry is speaking too.

rt.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Found this one I think it's live: Gaza

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
CONFIRMED: via AJ Live: Palestinian rockets fired at Israel and Israeli bombs dropping on Gaza even as Egyptian PM is on the ground. (not sure about which one came first)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
AJ live: Few mins back an airstrike in Jabaliya in Gaza kills 2 including a child as Egyptian PM tours hospital.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
AJ live: 5 rockets intercepted by Iron Dome along with a few falling into Israeli border towns since the Egyptian PM started his visit.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports of Israeli jeep being destroyed and one Israeli soldier killed on the Israeli side of the border by military wing of Hamas.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

The IDF will know exactly where the Egyptian PM is at all times, he's quite safe. They're not that stupid! Believe you me they are watching him from Jerusalem with their satellites!
edit on 16-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
the pictures of his press conference show him surrounded by blokes all in bullet proof jackets. he was completely surrounded.

also i think the live feeds on rt and reuters are both down at the moment.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Live streaming is back up and running ,guys/gals

Looks like we missed a heck of alot from all the smoke.

reuters.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

The Egyptian PM visit in to Gaza is just a piece of Muslim Brotherhood propaganda to show him off to all of Egypt.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Probably not a good thing either, because he is clearly now on the side of Hamas. Would he come to their aid? That would blow up things.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sorry guys the feed is down again.

Will keep checking for a while.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcoyote
Probably not a good thing either, because he is clearly now on the side of Hamas. Would he come to their aid? That would blow up things.

God forbid Egypt try what they have in the past. They had their asses handed to them twice already, and Israel is equipped with far more deadly weapons this time around. I KNEW the arab spring was going to turn into this...

We are in for a world of problems if cooler heads do not prevail, and I see the Muslim Brotherhood and Israel being about as cool with each other as the cripps and bloods.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A different camera is back up on retuers,which dosen`t show any damage or smoke/fire,which is strange from what I saw a few minutes ago?

What I saw a few minutes ago was the camera crew back on the hill behind the barbed wire fence and had the camera zoomed right back,almost the whole view was obstructed by smoke from multiple visible strikes.

reuters.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by kcoyote

God forbid Egypt try what they have in the past. They had their asses handed to them twice already, and Israel is equipped with far more deadly weapons this time around. I KNEW the arab spring was going to turn into this...

We are in for a world of problems if cooler heads do not prevail, and I see the Muslim Brotherhood and Israel being about as cool with each other as the cripps and bloods.

I don't think so, if their president was a warmonger they would be at war already, after all the crap that happened at the Egyptian-Israeli border.

Their president is another puppet leader who does exactly what the US tells him to do, he studied in the US and his kids are US citizens.
Example:
US: Tell Hamas to stop
Egypt: OK, we'll send our PM there.

Sorry for the off-topic, feel free to delete this post

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Both RT and Reuters live feed of Gaza is back.

RT Gaza Feed

Reuters

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
And Reuters is gone again.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join