It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

makes perfect sence to leave the wistleblower alive screaming to the wind and unable to do anything about it. its called example.but a biger voice with biger audience is a no no. comes to show about the rest of the goverment we have in place,not one of them doing anything over *snip* like this. and if it is a lie,(posible) dhs ingaged in fabricating reality to terrorise any one who dares come foward.
edit on 14-11-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Do not evade automatic censors.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Well I had no idea that Brittany was dead but it really does not suprise me at all.
These kinds of organizations have been super dodgy for years and years and years. at certain points in history, certain acronym org's have been more brazen with the truth but used things like the cold war or WWII as excuses for being so paranoid and extreme and at those times these explanations were accepted because people were afraid for the future.

Honestly, most of the nations on earth have this shady sort of business going on and if pushed they would most likely say that the reason they do one thing is to protect something else of dire importance.

These are the kinds of people that are happy to destroy entire townships to protect secrets or secret process's that if discovered would seriously jepordize the security of this, that or the other.

Sometimes, regardless of the crime, nothing will be done and we the people will never know if it was in any way justified like a nessecary sacrifice or if it's merely evil men doing evil things.

But America is at the top of the pecking order (or near enough anyway) and is CERTAIN to be conducting these sorts of activities regulary.

Many of the people that you see on the news being gunned down by various police and security forces are probably totally innocent of whatever the news tells you they done... but guilty of things that the authorities cannot talk about.

Imagine a man in the military steals some documents that would destroy a mayjor trade alliance with another country, but that trade alliance is top secret and cannot be disclosed. they have to do something to stop him, but the news programs and public will demand answers, an arrest means a trial./.. thats no good for keeping secrets, you can't have some judge be privy to secrets that violate the laws of the country. so you frame the guy and kill him, either making it look like an accident, natural causes or accuse them post mortem of being a terrorist or some such thereby justifying him being shot dead in a police action.... hell even the guys doing the shooting don't need to know the truth!

Our leaders are dodgy, cloak and dagger loving, sociopaths who have structured things in such a way that they just get progressivly more and more dark and shady. Thats just how things work, and have worked ever since the first large nations appeared.

whistleblow all you like but they will just destroy your reputation to the point where your own family is unsure and then kill you dead.

Never trust those volunteering for a positon of power. Never fully trust Authority. pick your battles and know when to keep your mouth shut.

Thats the reality of our world. deal with it because there is 'F' all that you can do to change it as long as most of the people are comftable with their own lives. Only the ones being hassled will ever care.

An individuals life means less then nothing to most of these people, only when a large number of people begin to care will the individual ever be safe from the people they entrust with their safety.

And celebrities can be knocked off a dime a dozen because most of society expects it to happen and will not question a drug o.d or similar.

Unfortunatly we all have to wait for one of these organizations to mess up bad enough to alert a very large number of people before any of us can do a damned thing about it.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Why would they kill of Brittany Murphy and her husband and leave the former DHS officer to carry on slagging them off?

This Youtube video below shows Julia Davis from July 2012 talking about the DHS and her claims.

www.youtube.com...

Because if its just her they can discredit her, target her for character assassination and all that, but by killing her, then her point is proven. But, if she has witnesses and people to back her up, makes it harder for them to discredit her, especially Hollywood people who have a much louder voice than the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I liked Murphy too. With her (even though the show came to an end ) there would be no more King of the Hill. Luuuaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnne.

But yes, dots seem to connect but that doesn't always say that it's true... I'd still watch your back though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow great find I had no clue about any of this. In fact I vaguely remember hearing Britanny died but then I don't watch much TV.

I'd say there is far to much smoke here for there not to be fire. Yeah DHS; to protect the homeland from its serfs turning on their masters...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

That list of symptoms can be related to everything from the common cold to drug abuse and toxins in the environment. You also might be exposed to chemicals where you work or live.

The actual neurotoxic black mold is rare and all molds come from spores that float in the air around us all the time.

A Hygienist could verify wether you have any of these around in your abode. They ain't cheap.

I live within 150 feet of a major hiway. Black soot covers everything . It's pulverized rubber, exhaust and road tar that is ground up by the traffic and floats over the wall landing on everything. Even inside the house.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by bluloa

makes perfect sence to leave the wistleblower alive screaming to the wind and unable to do anything about it. its called example.but a biger voice with biger audience is a no no. comes to show about the rest of the goverment we have in place,not one of them doing anything over shi t like this. and if it is a lie,(posible) dhs ingaged in fabricating reality to terrorise any one who dares come foward.
edit on 14-11-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

Also, if there were mystery school connections, ie, contract, signature, "belonging" with the couple, and not with the police officer, and if she had good standing herself, they would know the consequences in touching her but take action against the ones with the contracts. However, they don't realize they don't call those shots and they're going to have consequence anyway because as far as I can tell, earth is like a giant sting operation, useful for Higher Ups to weed out all the renegades, that would be primarily our leaders and elites, who try to keep their own so called priestly hands clean and dump that onto others. Not going to work.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hummm.....

I wonder if anyone had a cleaning team out to address the mold after the second death.

Has anyone lived in the home since? Has anyone had similar symptoms that have been in the home for an extended amount of time?

Thanks for the topic...nice job!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Very interesting for sure. S & F
What happened with Julia Davis?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by bluloa
Why would they kill of Brittany Murphy and her husband and leave the former DHS officer to carry on slagging them off?

This Youtube video below shows Julia Davis from July 2012 talking about the DHS and her claims.

www.youtube.com...

Because if its just her they can discredit her, target her for character assassination and all that, but by killing her, then her point is proven. But, if she has witnesses and people to back her up, makes it harder for them to discredit her, especially Hollywood people who have a much louder voice than the rest of us.

That was pretty much going to be my point. The average nobody has no bully pulpit a celeb however does!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Someone needs to interview Mr. & Mrs. Randy Quaid
He also has stories to tell........ Star Wackers.!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I wondered when she died if it was from drugs or her anorexia.. i didn't know her husband died just a few months later from the same mysterious diagnoses.. very good thread OP... definitely something amiss here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by abeverage

I wondered when she died if it was from drugs or her anorexia.. i didn't know her husband died just a few months later from the same mysterious diagnoses.. very good thread OP... definitely something amiss here.

As most people did oh it's a rich Hollywood movie star must be drugs or anorexia...This is slightly spooky and one of the first thread conspiracies that I find very plausible!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was going to reply something similar to this, but I think Brittneys father says it best. This is from the article linked.

Angelo Bertolotti says,

“How could anyone believe that it was natural for two young people [Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack] to die months apart under identical circumstances, both of them experiencing severe stomach pains and vomiting immediately prior to their passing? No one bothered to conduct any testing for poisons or toxins. Both deaths were erroneously attributed to pneumonia and anemia. Later I was told that all specimens of my daughter’s hair and tissues were about to be destroyed, unless I paid to have them preserved. I did just that, but now we’re facing new roadblocks in my plight to have Brittany’s hair and tissues released and independently tested.”

This is strange indeed.

Strict

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

You should also bring up that Simon Monjack had a bad heart and he had a slight heart attack a week from Brittany's death, plus I remember hearing that ever since Brittany died he went completely down hill mentally and psychically. Here is something I found on Murphy's death on wikipedia "the coroner released a report stating that Murphy had been taking a range of over-the-counter and prescription medications, with the most likely reason being to treat a cold or respiratory infection. These included "elevated levels" of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, L-methamphetamine and chlorpheniramine. All of the drugs were legal and the death was ruled to be an accident, but the report observed: "the possible adverse physiological effects of elevated levels of these medications cannot be discounted, especially in her weakened state." I'm not saying their death isn't weird or anything just bringing in all the other factors.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Renegade2283

Your best bet is to have someone come out and inspect the house. It's better to be safe than sorry. Black Mold is one of the more toxic ones, but all molds can cause problems depending on your sensitivity to them. I would recommend an inspection to be safe.

i've worked on restoration projects and found many properties with different fungus types, molds and general damp issues. brown creeping vine type growths living on damp lime based plaster finishes to flesh coloured cabbages drizzling down spores from the corner of a ceiling. i never go into these areas without a respirator and carry a back-up in the wagon.

the black mold from my experience (uk) with it (26 years btw) thrives more on surfaces that are subject to cold-bridging ( an example is cold external air flowing into the attic/roof void and contacting uninsulated plasterboard ceiling) usually at the eaves. the internal temperature is much higher and condensation occurs. the black mold takes root in these conditions and slowly grows. gypsum based products as well as lime based are prone to mold squatting.
leaky pipe behind drywall/ingress of rainwater or a failed vapour barrier can also be responsible.
good ventilation is a must especially bathrooms which are damp on a regular basis with moisture condensing on mirrors/toilet cisterns and windows. black mold loves bathrooms especially around the bath/wall junction or shower tray/tile area. anti-fungicidal mastic sometimes known as sanitary mastic should only be used in bathrooms imho ordinary mastic will start inviting mold.

f(uk)
edit on 14-11-2012 by fakedirt because: ()

sorry op i think i sidetracked there. good thread btw

edit on 14-11-2012 by fakedirt because: yo

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

So Brittany's mother originally called the idea of mold being a cause of her daughter's death "absurd", but then the next year changed her stance, and going so far as to say 'that toxic mold was what killed her daughter' That's somewhat suspicious. What's even more suspicious is the thought of that house having mold. It was a huge $3.85 Million dollar home and only 13 year olds. A home that Brittany Murphy purchased from Brittany Spears.

I'm going to stop you here. I have seen homes less than five years old get mold in them. Having a newer home won't save it from getting mold if there is a leak somewhere.

As for Murphy being a celebrity-She was certainly not an A-lister. She had not been in a prominent role in several years and was known to be an unstable mess. She likely suffered from anorexia. I am not saying that because she was thin. That was the scuttlebutt from the people who knew her well. She was also addicted to painkillers. Saying she wielded power is a bit of stretch. I don't see anything fishy. You have an already sick person being exposed to something toxic and it likely made her even sicker. Her husband was also reportedly a drug addict (before he died mind you) and a heart condition. These were not healthy people.

While there may be some kind of coverup going on with regard to the whistle blower, I don't think the deaths of either one of those two had anything to do with it.
edit on 14-11-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

Your photo is also misleading.
Murphy

That is the woman before she died. You cannot proclaim that person looks healthy. Oh you forgot to tell everyone she was a diabetic.

edit on 14-11-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If it was all happening in Germany in 1934 would anybody be surprised? Back then the Nazis were committing all kinds of "housekeeping" murders. What was old is new again.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Thank you that's exactly what I was saying the OP didn't bring up some big factors and left some things out that hurt his case.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Ok let me get this straight,the cause of death
for the both of them is complications from pneumonia,
and mold?
as well as a mixture of drugs but the coronor didn't do toxicology
test on either of them?...Is he psychic?

I'm also curious about the west coast climate
Isn't Los Angeles on the dry side?Is mold really an issue there?To me it seems
the house would really have to be in really poor condition
for mold to be present.Or don't they have to have their homes inspected
before buying?
Seems highly unlikely,and highly suspicious to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join