It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Electoral fraud
en.wikipedia.org...

I think it is sad that we use the old excuse, well your side does it as well,

I think we should all be very concerned, one day everyone may lose.

Maybe we all have already lost.

Boss Tweed, William Randolph Hearst, Huey Long, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, and George W. Bush, as well as countless local and state politicians of all parties. Our elections are often held up as the model for the world's budding democracies to emulate. But after two of the most bitterly contested presidential elections in American history, this book shows how our democratic house has never been in proper order. Using a candid appraisal of our history as a guide, Deliver the Vote offers some surprising suggestions for a demoralized electorate to reclaim its democratic birthright.

www.marketskeptics.com...

Presidential Campaigns of the 1800s
history1800s.about.com...

history1800s.about.com...
www.amazon.com...
I was looking for the history of voter fraud found this book so far.

It has become like a sport, the crowd cheering for their side, none of the spectators really participate in the outcome, but everyone get's some kind of emotional satisfaction over the whole thing.

and the winners walk away with a hollow victory, the considerable losses outweigh the gain, so as to render the struggle not worth the cost.
edit on 113030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If there was democratic voter fraud it was probably vastly outweighed by all the voter suppression and misleading that the Republicans undeniably perpetrated.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
They cleverly used two methods.

They used the old "switcherooo" tactic,

and they used the "throw out the ones we don't like" method.

Computers and software played a major role.

It all happened on a hard drive.

They were so clever they got a Kenyan past the other party twice.

Tell me ...do you think this "other party" is capable of keeping America safe?

Doesn't sound a whole lot like it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Girl They Call Roc

edit on 13-11-2012 by Tha Girl They Call Roc because: (no reason given)

I know, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Example,

The presidential election results in Ohio were close: According to still-unofficial figures from the Secretary of State, Barack Obama won the state with 2,690,841 votes to Mitt Romney’s 2,583,582 votes — a winning margin of 107,259 votes for the president. In percentage terms, that is 50.18 percent of the vote for Obama, and 48.18 percent for Romney.

But those numbers will change. Remember when, before the election, many observers discussed the possibility the results could be decided by the large number of provisional ballots that might be cast in Ohio? Well, those provisional ballots were cast, and they have not yet been counted. Neither have a significant number of absentee ballots. Together, the number of uncounted ballots is larger than Obama’s margin of victory.

According to the Secretary of State, there are 204,927 uncounted provisional ballots and 119,535 absentee ballots, for a total of 324,462 ballots. That is roughly three times the president’s 107,259-vote winning margin.

washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i saw a documentary from discovery channel about the gangs of new york, and it indicated that voter fraud was the accepted practice of politicians in those days, and now that it is easier to commit voter fraud with a higher population and with digital re-orchestrating of vote counts, why would it be any differnt today. every election is rigged from the beginning, yet people really believe there vote counts, its a sad world when the the information is right there for everybody to see and everyone ignores it, cause they believe that we live in an un corrupt system, wtf people

Tammany Hall, also known as the Society of St. Tammany, the Sons of St. Tammany, or the Columbian Order, was a New York City political organization founded in 1786 and incorporated on May 12, 1789 as the Tammany Society. It was the Democratic Party political machine that played a major role in controlling New York City and New York State politics and helping immigrants, most notably the Irish, rise up in American politics from the 1790s to the 1960s. It controlled Democratic Party nominations and political patronage in Manhattan from the mayoral victory of Fernando Wood in 1854 through the election of John P. O'Brien in 1932. Tammany Hall was permanently weakened by the election of Fiorello La Guardia on a "fusion" ticket of Republicans, reform-minded Democrats, and independents in 1934, and, despite a brief resurgence in the 1950s, it ceased to exist in the 1960s.

Tammany Hall

"Boss" Tweed would have been impressed with Obamas win......

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
If there was democratic voter fraud it was probably vastly outweighed by all the voter suppression and misleading that the Republicans undeniably perpetrated.

Thats true. All their efforts to suppress the vote failed.

Polls all had monitors and there is a number if you experience a problem voting.

The irregularities and complaints seen on election day were long lines and peoples polling places suddenly closed without notice. Gov Rick Scott removed a couple of early voting days trying to disenfranchise voters in Maimi and the neighboring areas People still came out and waited in line for hours to vote.

If this election were held again today the results would be the same.

These are just sore losers - resorting to making stuff up now.
Not too surprising since they are pretty miserable people to begin with.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You beat me to it......

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well who do you want to have in? The sanke..... or the chicken??? Neither sound like very feesable options to me. The only thing that's going to change the outcome of a US election is if the entire country takes a stand and does not vote at all. That can be the only way that things could be trully changed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

Anything to avoid compromise and work with the other side to get something done.
It is sad really, the lengths some people will go to avoid rolling up their sleeves and getting to work.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Electoral fraud
en.wikipedia.org...

I think it is sad that we use the old excuse, well your side does it as well,

I think we should all be very concerned, one day everyone may lose.

Maybe we all have already lost.

Then why not start a thread about GOP vote suppression and intimidation? Didn't think that was going to happen..

We all have lost and everyone is to blame.
edit on 11/13/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do ya believe there was any fraud in Philadelphia? Not One Republican or Crazy, Disturbed Philadelphia voter upset with Obama?

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
www.philly.com...
That one vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Election was a sham????

I would have been very surprised if Obama didn't win and so should anyone else.

He had all the blacks and immigrants and most of the women.

How many white men do you think are left in America?

That was Romney's voting block.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Some of the tactics may have led to this as planned....

333,000 Votes in 4 Swing States Would Have Given Romney the Presidency

very clever......only a computer could have done it !!!

i wonder wh
wrote the program code?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I don't disagree with the basic premise here, I agree it was probably another stolen election.
However, using facebook posts as sources doesn't add and credibility at all.
See #18

#18 In Wisconsin, there were allegations that Obama voters were actually being bussed in from out of state…

www.facebook.com...

People won't take this issue seriously if this is the kind of stuff used to convince them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Anything to avoid compromise and work with the other side to get something done.
It is sad really, the lengths some people will go to avoid rolling up their sleeves and getting to work.

Odd youre not chastising Obama for his refusal to compromise as well. He could always agree to not raise taxes on anyone, and be on the way to fixing the countless problems his policies have caused. He refuses and stands ready to accept another recession unless "the wealthy" pay more taxes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The Election was a sham????

I would have been very surprised if Obama didn't win and so should anyone else.

He had all the blacks and immigrants and most of the women.

How many white men do you think are left in America?

That was Romney's voting block.

Yes, and in some precincts he had more votes than there were voters.

I'm sure it was all 100% legit.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

indeed

here are two links that tate the hidden-in-plain-sight-facts about the Cuyahoga County vote as just a snapshot/microcosm of the voting:

www.infowars.com...

www.cleveland.com...

the 1st link is infowars, so you know they will print a biased report, true facts but biased viewpoint tha t leads straight to voter fraud without adequate 'proof'/ 'evidence'...

the 2nd report just mostly gives out the results with no effort to ferret out the reason for such anamolies in the voter results... i.e. were the totals manufactured?
edit on 14-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Voter suppression by Democrats was used on Republican precincts in South Carolina. It was diabolically clever, they provided less than half the legally required number of voting machines to the predominantly Republican precincts.
Time waiting in line to vote exceeded six hours in many case so thousands of voters gave up trying.

www.fitsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAngryFarm

Odd youre not chastising Obama for his refusal to compromise as well. He could always agree to not raise taxes on anyone, and be on the way to fixing the countless problems his policies have caused. He refuses and stands ready to accept another recession unless "the wealthy" pay more taxes.

He has already compromised away most tenets of Liberalism in order to cater to the greedy self serving RIGHT. We "the people" aren't going to stand for losing any more ground to them- "the corporations." The exceedingly rich in this country are going to see the tax breaks they get for just being wealthy - GONE.

And you know what?
When it is all over, you will hardly notice a difference.
No rich people will suffer.

Only the peons they pay to lobby their cause for them
will still be squeaking up a storm because that is what peons get paid to do.

edit on 14-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join