It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landing!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsoul
ive actually heard that the whole moon landing thing was just a big conspiracy. From what i hear there is some "evidence" showing the flag waving on the moon, and its not supposed to, because there is no air on the moon, also there is the camera angle when approaching the moon, its shown from outside the ship. Im not saying i believe this, its just what ive heard.

well the flag waving bit has been pretty much debunked to death. The fabric of the flag was moving back and forth because the astronaut was twisting the flagpole back and forth as he pushed it into the lunar soil. Check out badastonomy .com or even snopes.

I am not familiar with the shot of the spacecraft approaching the moon, that you are talking about, but don�t forget that the lunar module separated from the command module and descended to the lunar surface. One astronaut remained onboard the CM while the other two rode the LM down to the surface. Perhaps this shot you are talking about is from that sequence.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here we go again...if I had a dime for every time I have given this link I'd be rich (well, not rich, but I would have a few dimes at least LOL)

Anyway, check out this link regarding the moon landing "hoax". After you read it, come back and let us know your opinion...

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
woa woa woa why oh why are you lumping Velikovsky with Sitchen

You think stich is a loon but velik isn't? Planets In Collision and all? Its seems a fair comparision, especially since they both use myths to back up their ideas.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
As long as there is conp[iracies and people looking for the truth there will always be those that are there with an answer to disproove. We never really knwo what is right.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that that's the only "footage" from the moon..

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
I'm pretty sure that that's the only "footage" from the moon..

Well I think as much as well, but I want to know why these other landings and further footage havent been commercially released. I mean, you would think this would be news worth for a start.

Either they won't show it because it is boring and not worth it, or even possibly because it would show differences between the situation now and the one then, possibly prooving the initial landing a fake, if it were the case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join