It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yes, I understand what you're saying. I just thought it would be for kicks, as any horoscope done strictly on my sun sign will not describe me at all, except in the vaguest way. I wanted to see what the OP would come up with.

She doesn't know I am an Sagittarius with an Aquarius rising, a moon in Cancer, a mercury in Scorpio, a mars in Sagittarius, a venus in Scorpio, a saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aquaruis, and a neptune in Scorpio...So, like I said, just for fun.

Most people do not study astrology (I used to), and expect it to be dead-on with only the sun sign for information. Not going to happen. But she could pick up a psychic reading on the poster and combine it with the sun sign (that's kind of what I thought she was going to do).

We shall see.....she has so many requests, it's going to take her a week or more to get them all done! I look forward to it! I'm glad to see this being discussed without the usual "that's a lot of hooey and nonsense" responses. People want to know. Perhaps it will whet their appetite for more knowledge about the subject, which is actually pretty deep and rather complicated.
edit on 11-11-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Sagittarius, November 26th.

Thank you!

I would love one as well - why not?

I'm Sagittarius, November 23rd.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If you get the time I'd like one. Aquarius January 31st 1989

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Will you do mine? It is January 28, 1992.
-louis

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm interested, 9-11-1961

Thanks in advance for whatever you can come up with.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady

Hey everyone... for those concerned I am not trying to offend the hard work of astrology and traditional horoscopes in any way.

This thread is not based on your traditional horoscope. It is "my" personal horoscope for those who wish for one. It is being done my way and it is a different kind of horoscope.

Take from it what you will. I'm having fun with it.

peace
leolady

Sorry, but even tho you are claiming that you are having fun with it...you have a lot of members taking you up on your offered service. With no results.

I haven't seen any promise being delivered as far as horoscope reading.

Are you overwhelmed? It's ok as a new member to admit it. Really.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

aries, march 29

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
could be fun

I am cancer, 21 June 1984.

edit on 12-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
could be fun

I am cancer, 21 June 1984.

edit on 12-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

Yay for another June 21st birthday!! Cheers to being born on the longest day of the year, lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by leolady

I'd like mine done please!

My birthday is July 23, 1990.

I've been told I'm on the cusp so I'm not sure my exact sign, but I'm sure it's Leo.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Pices (sp?) February 24, 1987

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

AuranVector ,yes my sun is at 21 degrees and 33 seconds scorpio, so pretty much a direct hit with the eclipse. My natal Neptune is at 23 degrees scorpio so a conjunction. Thats why i ve been looking around for a forcast. Today a possible amazing contact was made in response to an ad placed a while ago that has recieved an unexpected result. So not counting my chickens yet ,but good. I have actually been studying/ follwing astrology since i was 15, now 45 on thursday. I started because it explained a lot about mysel,. my partners ,my children. When i wanna look,but your always learning something.Also i must say sometimes it give me the runs.
My favorite site for astrology is astro .com I considered doing a thread on the effects of this eclipse ,the whole pedo thing is reaching a high pitch and it needs to be brought to light so healing can at least have a chance to happen.The rotten stuff has to be exposed a typical scorpio /pluto expression. With the eclipse in scorpio this is one effect. There has been a few large quakes in the week leading up and who knows there maybe more yet. Today in australia there was a shooting in melbourne and another in sydney, in which a large amount of money was involved, another scorpio theme. Also that explosion in USA . To the op someone mentioned the psyic angle guess that what i was gambling on too, keep going on with it . Its all in good fun .There are many many forcast methods yes you need accurate time of birth and place for a proper chart . And to add another thing allthough scorpios might act innocent they are far from it lolcheers
edit on 12-11-2012 by my1percent because: more to add

edit on 12-11-2012 by my1percent because: add more

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Still waiting on mine. :/

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crazzydob

Me too.
second line

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
As of page 6 we have the following:

Water signs: 34.5*
Air signs: 19
Fire signs: 16.5/15.5**
Earth signs: 15

* the half point is to take cusps into consideration. I gave .5 to one half and .5 to the other half
** this one is because one person listed ophiuchus as a sign, and traditionally it is Sagittarius, which is fire, but I was unsure if ophiuchus is considered fire as well?

(FYI: water signs: cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. Air signs: Gemini, libra, Aquarius. Fire signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Earth signs: taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)

I thought it might be of interest to see some numbers, and I grouped them according to elements just because it was quicker and gives us a bigger picture. These numbers are not perfect, as I am terrible at math and probably messed up by a number or two, and I was rushing, but it gives a very rough idea of which signs are interested in horoscopes.

I have always wondered if certain signs and/or elements gravitated to ATS, and conspiracies in general more than others. It would be cool to see a thread on that....but it would be huge and time consuming for sure!

I don not wish to derail the thread by having a discussion on these numbers and what they mean, that would be good for another thread if anyone was interested in doing it.

I just put these out here to give us a rough number count as the thread moved along.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by AdAstra
reply to post by leolady

Just out of curiosity.... based on what do you write your horoscopes when the transits of planets, on which forecasts are based, correspond to the ascendant (rising sign), not the solar sign, unless they are the same?

Predictive work requires a genuine personal horoscope as a foundation. The astrologer needs the birth month, day, year, birth hour, and birth location to be able to erect a "personal horoscope."

There are many methods in astrological predictive work: secondary & tertiary progressions, a solar return chart, and transits. All require a personal horoscope.

It's not enough to have a Sun Sign or a Rising Sign. You must have exact absolute longitudes for the position of all the planets and sensitive points (Rising Degree & Mid-Heaven) in a particular personal horoscope (normally called a birth chart or radix) to map out the transits.

An exact birth time is needed for an exact Rising Degree.

Is that clear?
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: to reformat

If you were talking to me.... that was "clear" to me long before I stumbled on this thread.

But i was being polite.

And not unduly serious about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

This is what bugs me about MSN horoscopes. They used to ask you for your time of birth, location, name etc and the horoscopes were VERY GOOD! Unfortunately they only ask for your sun sign now and it's just not very good at all.

Such a shame, I used to be able to be able to plan strategies for my day to day life using my horoscope as a guide. It's all wrong now. If you know of any decent astrology sites then please share.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Leo aug 17 93
thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
If you know of any decent astrology sites then please share.

this is a very good site
it's in 2 previous posts www.astro.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My birth date is: ...
Mi IP address is: ...

Hmmm...

edit on 12-11-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join