It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice the announcement on the top of this page " PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. "

I can't think of a more valid debate, whether a section of Freemasons are part an elite Paedophile ring. Furthermore that this leaves them open to being blackmailed and controlled, which may explain unpopular decisions that go against the interests of our country.

For example the UK will join in on the war in Iraq or certain pictures might make there way to the press. I don't believe it is coincidence that so many of our political figures are implicated. This isn't just about paedophilia this is about treason against our country.

We need to know what members of our government past and present are Freemasons.

The public need to elect their own investigating force who are not part of the elite.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Good observation!

I've often wondered why the dates on ATS are in the UK fashion if this is mostly an American site.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Google: freemasonry luciferian

That's all you need to know. Freemason hero Albert Pike admits it in his writings.

Occultists have said that the luciferian agenda will come in through 3 ways: public schools (check), "churches" (check), and freemasonry (double-check).

Now would be a very good time to get yourself a King James 1611 bible and come to know Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Dear Merriman Weir,

I guess we are in agreement.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

People who are quick to dismiss the idea that these accused may be masons are missing the point. The Masons deliberately get placed in positions of power, it is likely that most of the accused would be somehow involved with the freemasons and their peripheral groups. More shoking to me is that our priminister called Schofield's actions irresponsible and could somehow spawn a 'witch hunt for gay people'. Gay people and child molesters are not the same thing and it is scary that noone seems interested in challenging this. It blows my mind that our PM is able to get away with that statement AND the deliberate comlicity in covering these crimes.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes, I noticed that seconds before I read your post. I don't really see how it's relevent though.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Good observation!

I've often wondered why the dates on ATS are in the UK fashion if this is mostly an American site.

I'm pretty sure that when you create an ATS profile, you are asked about time zone, date format etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I joined.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I said the same thing a few days ago and got a torrent of abuse from certain freemasons on ATS.

Now I hope they choke on their words as the truth comes out.

Shame on those freemasons who were defending their corrupt brothers.

You know who you are. Although I very much doubt I'll get an apology from the cowards.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I guarantee they aren't the real Mason's! It' a secret world; they have men who they let think are Mason's and then they have the real deal. It's a smart system. One I happen to know allot about

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
Today it is all over the news..

"BBC made a fundamental error" but they fail to correct the error that is was a relative of Lord McAlpine and it was the police who incorrectly identified the man. The police should be apologizing!

What stronger evidence do you need to run a story, Steve Measham pointed to a man in a photo and the police said it was Lord McAlpine.. They were right to run the story.

If we had twitter in the 1970's I guarantee Jimmy Saville wouldn't have got away with 300 sexual assaults against girls and boys. If the price of internet freedom is that one person occasionally is mistakenly identified for the sake of saving thousands of lives being ruined by predatory abuse.. It is a price worth paying.

This should not be used to censor internet freedom ! !

I've said the same elsewhere on these boards today. Also, apparently, the man who was identified and wrongly named as Lord MacAlpine was actually a member of Lord MacAlpine's family who had a strong family resemblance and shared cars. That in itself is suspicious - can you imagine if this was driving related crime and it was difficult to identify who was driving if they were similar looking twins/brothers/cousins sharing a car? It would be all over the front page news. However, this line of enquiry has now mysteriously completely stopped.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Merriman Weir because: .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please list names and lodge numbers.

Just saying they are Freemasons doesn't quite cut it.

Like Saville, He was not a Freemason.

Thanks in advance.

How do you know for sure he wasnt?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
When you break down the government and royals piece by piece you will see for yourself that we are all in trouble its much worse then pedophilia. The list goes on and most people are still in denial thinking that we can get out of the depression. If I don't fight what's happening then what's the point of having my own opinion. Might as well be a zombie. This country is corrupt and people still trust the banks what is this world coming to.

I'm not saying the country isn't corrupt and in a mess; my politics are hard left and to the left of any current (New) Labour party, in my view this country has never been free of political/economic corruption thanks to the form of capitalism(s) we have and have had since industrialisation. This country was a mess even in the supposed 'good' years, as far as I'm concerned. I used to be ambivalent about the monarchy (mainly due to the trade off with what they bring to tourism) but, over the last 5 years, I've lost my appetite for most of the moneyed elite.

I'm not saying you shouldn't "fight" at all, just that your method of fighting is wrong. If you really want to bring this down, treat it like a game of Jenga or Kerplunk: careful and with tactics. Don't just knock the whole thing down through anger and frustration as you won't know what you're missing or even burying in the mess and you may even pick the wrong targets in your zealousness.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps he was. However Savile wasn't 'shy in coming forward', as they say. He capitalised and publicised his association with political figures, royalty and even the pope. He was a name dropper extraordinaire, whose very life-blood was the extent of his influence and connections. If he'd have been a Mason, I suspect that despite traditions of semi-secrecy, he'd have had made this fairly public and his Masonic vestments would have been as iconic as his 'jewellery-jewellery', cigars and Jim'll Fix It paedo-throne.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe "the line" that connects all the dots of badness among all mankind is that of pedophilia which in turn comes from the attitude of "do what thou wilt"... It is the one thing that damns all that practice it and so that it is the real glue that maintains The Silence... and perpetuates itself like a bad virus.

It is so vast and kept so quiet. Psychologically the victims cannot explain in words that even they can understand as to why they remain silent because it is not one thing but many things that keep them quiet. Many are ashamed or embarrassed or even to prideful to admit it. A large percentage become pedo's themselves. I think that it is related to more than just famous people, politicians, masons, catholic priests, church elders, boy scout leaders, teachers, coaches and etc but it is just badness that crosses all lines and is passed down from generation to generation. It goes beyond social groups, races, religions but is the real "line" that connects all the dots of badness in this system of things that we currently exist in....

The sins of the fathers are passed on to their children, even to the third and fourth generation of those who ignore that which is designed to protect, heal and reveal, namely His True Covenant...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Might I remind you that these are still nothing more than accusations, and another accuser doesn't make it so?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
I believe "the line" that connects all the dots of badness among all mankind is that of pedophilia which in turn comes from the attitude of "do what thou wilt"... It is the one thing that damns all that practice it and so that it is the real glue that maintains The Silence... and perpetuates itself like a bad virus.

It is so vast and kept so quiet. Psychologically the victims cannot explain in words that even they can understand as to why they remain silent because it is not one thing but many things that keep them quiet. Many are ashamed or embarrassed or even to prideful to admit it. A large percentage become pedo's themselves. I think that it is related to more than just famous people, politicians, masons, catholic priests, church elders, boy scout leaders, teachers, coaches and etc but it is just badness that crosses all lines and is passed down from generation to generation. It goes beyond social groups, races, religions but is the real "line" that connects all the dots of badness in this system of things that we currently exist in....

The sins of the fathers are passed on to their children, even to the third and fourth generation of those who ignore that which is designed to protect, heal and reveal, namely His True Covenant...

As vile and widespread as paedophilia undoubtedly is, I'd suggest that capitalism and class divide has destroyed more lives, families, individuals, communities and societies than paedophilia has.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

"This video is very well put together. Anyone who wants to understand what's happening with the BBC, the government and paedophiles, should watch this video. Is it the voice of Sabine O'Neill. She ends up saying that the libel law should be changed so that the trials are fairer to defendants. She adds that D Notices should not able to be used to protect paedophiles, as was done by Tony Blair."

the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I said the same thing a few days ago and got a torrent of abuse from certain freemasons on ATS.

Now I hope they choke on their words as the truth comes out.

Shame on those freemasons who were defending their corrupt brothers.

You know who you are. Although I very much doubt I'll get an apology from the cowards.

Yes By all means, burn them all at the stake!

How about we wait and see what comes of this investigation before we kill all the freemasons.

And for the record, nobody is saying they are all innocent, what is being said, is that proof needs to come out, before the hanging. I am sure there are some bad freemasons out there, but I will say it as clear as I can, most are good men.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

Thanks in advance.

I looked it up. He was part of a Catholic group and therefore would have been excommunicated from his church if he was a freemason. You can look all that up too.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Is it not possible a secret society would have secret members?

My theory is Savile was a fixer working for Israel, by compromising high up members of the BBC you ensure you can control the output. Jimmy Savile's bank records need to be examined to determine if he was receiving unexplained payments.

The other high up members of Parliament and in other public services were likely to have been similarly controlled through blackmail.. It may not be such a clear cut case of bribery just a mutual understanding you protect your own (fellow Freemasons.)

"In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security."

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join