It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

www.israelnationalnews.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

Speaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.

“When former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of the State of Israel, was it with the consent of the Americans? When former Prime Minister Menachem Begin bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was that with the consent of the Americans?” asked Netany
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well just when you thought the war mongering with Iran was quieting down guess whose back? That's right, the worlds #1 anti- Iranian, Netanyahooooooo!!!

He's back baby and he's looking to attack Iran with or without America and he promises to get the job before he is out of office. And I believe him. In the article they reference a 2010 Netanyhu plan of attack on Iran but he was met with stiff opposition from the chiefs of the IDF and Mossad. Will he meet the same resistance today since those men are now retired? Maybe someone here who is familiar with Israeli politics can shed some light on that?

Netanyahu was blasted his predecessor former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert,

"What is this talk about us being the ones to decide alone about our fate and not take anyone else into account?” said Olmert. “Someone please explain to me exactly with what planes we’ll attack if we decide to attack alone contrary to the opinion of others? Will it be aircraft we created here? With which bombs we will bomb? With bombs we made? And if we find that we are missing something, who will we ask for it? Those in the face of whom we spit today? The one that we have done everything to ensure that he will not be president of the United States?”

& Netanyahu's response,

'In this matter that threatens our future, we are giving the keys to the Americans. You decide whether to eliminate the threat that threatens our very existence.’ That’s not my approach. My approach says that if others can do it, all the better, but if there is no alternative and we are with our backs to the wall, we will do what we need to do to protect ourselves.”

Related Links,

Netanyahu Calls for Early Elections, Seeking Third Term | WSJ

Netanyahu Says Iranian Nuclear Program to Cease If Re-Elected | Bloomberg

Here's How Israel Thinks It Could Attack Iran Without Setting Off WW3 | Business Insider

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
By all means Bibi, go ahead - alone.

But no... we all know he wont do it alone. By the time he'll strike iran he'll also stage a supposed "iranian" attack against the us fleet, getting the US instantly on his side against iran - I dont think the US can avoid a war against Iran.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary"

The title makes it sound like he's going to pull a Don Quixote

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It was not a surprise that Olmert was against the attack, he is from the opposition.

I don`t know about the support for Netanyahu on this special question, but he have lots of supporters and is a very capable politician that can change some minds there. Probably he is going to appointed Prime Minister again.

+22 more 
link   
Bibi is the Threat to World Peace .
Israel should be sanctioned for possessing WMD .

link   
haha...then whats with all the "noise"....

TBH, they probably throw saudi arabia in the way...

peace

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

etanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary"

Yea, I bet he will and then when Israel gets overwhelmed hell whine for us to help him and well get dragged into it.
I cant stand this little manipulative, pissant of a country.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

If Israel is sanctioned, then some countries like the USA, Russia, China and others should be too.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

& Netanyahu's response,

'In this matter that threatens our future, we are giving the keys to the Americans. You decide whether to eliminate the threat that threatens our very existence.’ ”

whats with the hysteria...threaten existance???.......if iran was going to attack...im sure they would of by now

but when he says "threaten our future"....what does that mean?....he makes it sound like hes got plans?

anyway....lets BBQ

peace
edit on 5-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So do it or don't do it. Israel is making themselves sound weak. They have been saying for a long time now that they want to attack them and don't.

So do it or don't Benny, quit making threats. Either put up or shut up. That's my opinion.

-SAP-

edit on 5-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary"

The title makes it sound like he's going to pull a Don Quixote

Slay you almost make it sound like tactical maneuver "pull a "don quixote"

He will... but the difference is, these windmills can beat the crap out of him. So he'll throw you yanks in the middle. Thing is... is there some miracle that can make the us say NO, even if there was a "supposed attack"? I hope so... I would love to see bibi go "oh... now I'm f..."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by UltraMarine

If Israel is sanctioned, then some countries like the USA, Russia, China and others should be too.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

Well... by what we've seen, the US, Russia, China, and others including Iran, do not behave like a drooling mad dog with rabies...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I just mentioned this countries because they are in the same position as Israel, they do not threaten other countries without reason. Iran is the one saying that wants Israel out of the map, and the only one to be sanctioned.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I believe a war with Iran can be avoided. if BIBI wants this war let him stand alone. there are no wmd's and there nuke program is far from complete. the world is to connected for another 911 scenario. the wise ones would see through another false flag event. the question to ask here is why does bibi want this war? what does he have to gain if a war happens as for America and it's involvement, well I will keep my comments to myself until after tomorrow....................

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I just mentioned this countries because they are in the same position as Israel, they do not threaten other countries without reason. Iran is the one saying that wants Israel out of the map, and the only one to be sanctioned.

Actually the statement that Iran want's to wipe Israel off the map is a mistranslation that just so happens to suit anyone who is Pro Israel and Anti Iran.

Iran's Jews reject cash offer to move to Israel

The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and clarifications column, Saturday July 28 2007

In the article below we reported that last year President Ahmadinejad said (quoting the late Ayatollah Khomeini) that Israel should be "wiped off the map". A more literal translation of the statement he made in 2005, at The World without Zionism conference in Tehran, is "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

Speaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.

“When former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of the State of Israel, was it with the consent of the Americans? When former Prime Minister Menachem Begin bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was that with the consent of the Americans?” asked Netany

Unlikely that he would attack without an OK from the U.S. It is known that the current U.S. Administration has told Israel in no uncertain terms that it is Not Allowed to attack Iran by itself. This is consistent with the current U.S. plan that is a wait and see mode to allow the possible ouster of the Iranian Government by Iranian Pro-Democracy Movements as well as the almost mutiny of the Iranian Military which has no desire to fight a WAR with the United States which would be the result of Iran attempting to Close the Strait of Hormuz.

In the even the Iranian Military gets those orders it is possible they may stand down and disobey knowing that to carry out that order is tantamount to SUICIDE. Secret Military to Military talks are being held between Iranian and U.S. Military Forces. As the Iranian MILITARY Leadership is aware it will be the Sacrificial Lamb in the Iranian Old Religious Guard's attempt to use their deaths as a cry for a Holy War. The Iranian Navy in particular is very angry at the prospect of it's swift DEATH. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think we should take up a collection (or have them donated) and have FEMA send Netanyu some of those coffin liners. I'm so sick of his war talk/taunts. Admittedly I would feel bad for the innocents that would die, but well, if they can't get rid of an idiotic leader it is their fault.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It`s the same thing, Netanyahu only wants to get rid of the Iranian actual regime, not the country.

I`m not exactly pro-Israel, but I`m anti-Iran.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good no one cares. If we don't get the Zionist sock puppet elected, then Israel can write its own damn check.

American blood and Persian blood should not be spilled by one another, not on the account of any rogue state that wants to act as the Bully on the block.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join