It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dark Tunnel Experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I remember my awakening and what I saw and felt and it was like dancing on a razors edge with insanity on one side and the mysteries of the universe the other. I made it out the other side but i'm sure most dont its just that dificult to embrace so much information and stay sane. I first started to see the aura and by the end I I could hear people talking to themselves in their own minds, it was like tuning in a radio I guess. I could not read their mind just listen to what I call self talk. I eventually gave up meditation which had seemed to bring all of this psychic ability on and now I only have a hightened sense of awareness. The tunnel you talk about I have been in before many times. It seems to be a transit systrem for souls. Just be aware that its there and I think everyone goes into it during sleep but they just don't remember it

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Thank you for sharing. Many deep thinkers (and individualistic spiritualists) have come close to insanity at one point or another. There is something grounding and safe about just following what our institutions teach and believing what the churches preach. Going it alone can be very intense. I remember when I was 15 (when I believe I became a man.) I spent that summer alone in the woods, on a large rock, contemplating life. This was when I discovered that I didn't believe in God (or at least not in any assumed way,) experienced the eternal moment and really questioned everything I had presumed up until that point. I started asking tough questions of myself, exploring the depths of my mind. I had a couple of experiences where I felt pure insanity, not far away. I made it through with my sanity intact, but it was scary for sure. I've heard of a lot of deep thinkers (or lone spiritualists) who've had similar experiences. In the shamanic journey, not all make it through with their sanity (or even with their lives.) Really facing things brings serious danger with it, but making it through gives you character.

There is indeed a kind of "edge" one finds when he questions his assumptions, logic, morals and outlooks (everything which gives him/her grounding.)

I've never been able to see auras, but have known some who can. With the black tunnel, I am not sure it is always the same thing though.

In a previous experience, I described being pushed down a black tunnel. This one seemed very different than the one I mention here, as that one was going down instead of up, and felt like a more personal space (rather than outside the universe.) Also, whereas here I describe how the tunnel removed my ego self (all I felt was peace,) the tunnel going into my unconscious self allowed me to still think, panic and react with my ego mind. I think it is this tunnel (going down) where we likely go when we dream, but the one going outside ourselves (and the world (and where the ego is removed) is where we go when we die. Coming back from the tunnel going within was natural, whereas coming back from the external tunnel was quite traumatic.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I had an out of body experience many years ago. Though it was brief and only happened that once, it was one reason I am so open minded today. I did not have the black tunnel experience like you, but it seems that many do. There is so much more to this world than people realize.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for posting, Night Star. It's weird how 'normal' life can be at times (or for some, life times) and how weird it can be for others. I wish more research was done on the Sixth Sense. I'd love to see the day when It'd be recognized as a scientific fact. Scientists can tell if someone is psychotic by reading reactions to certain stimuli in the brain. Similarly, there must be a way that Sensitives can be read. If the Sixth Sense was one day authenticated, and Sensitives could be ‘read’, perhaps we’d have a better understanding of this since we were young (and maybe society might have a better understanding of us.)
edit on 10-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join