It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing Races together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Text

This is a link from rapbasement.com thats shows how far bush has gone, and he seems to be bringing all races round to one single way of thinking. This is mos def telling it how it REALLY is, it's just we have been to big of sh!thouses to say what we really think.

Bush and his governments ignorance and arrogance is making the huge error of underestimating each and every americans intelligence, you have the power to stop him vote for Kerry! Listen to this and even if you don't respect rap, you will find something about this trackk that resonates somewhere in you brain.

www.rapbasement.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Text Black

Text
If I were american, i wouldn't let bush put me down, everytime he tells you to vote for him he effectively calls you stupid, I'm british and I won't vote for tony blair because someone who lies to you to kiss someone else's arse do not like me or my country. If you really care that much about America vote for kerry or next time it could be you or one of your friends or family who doesn't come home from work.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That was an awesome song! But, I don't think voting for Kerry is not going to make much of a difference in the United States, as both Bush and Kerry are working for the same camp and they both belong to an elitist Secret Society which is connected to the CIA which is connected to the CFR and on and on. So, you see where this leads. Once, and if, Kerry assumes Presidency, Americans are still going to complain about the conditions. The whole electoral system is rigged and is not geared for any lasting change of the agenda of the power players in the United States. The same people and groups who are backing Bush are backing Kerry. Welcome to the real world.

new topics

join