It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting to the Bottom of Evolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Feel free to delude yourself, but don't tell me I don't understand the Bible.
Which version of the Bible is the one including the language that you have mastered in your 30 year study?
Before you answer I will give you fair warning...
If you are going to make things up you should make sure that the person you are discussing these things with is as ignorant of the Bible as you are.
Any that have genesis, ezekiel, and hebrews, for starters.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Ok but like I keep saying, adaptation has nothing to do with evolution and I would like to see what proof there is that they are related. It's highlighted in the wiki from a seperate author, known as an evolutionist. Simply making the claim that adaptation is part of evolution dosn't cut it, I want to know what test and what basis there is to come to this conclusion.

I think your mixing it up. You see, aliens have nothing to do with intervention and I would like to see what proof there is that they are related. Simply making the claim that aliens are part of intervention doesn't cut it. I want to know what test and what basis there is to come to this conclusion.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Toothache

I think your mixing it up. You see, aliens have nothing to do with intervention and I would like to see what proof there is that they are related. Simply making the claim that aliens are part of intervention doesn't cut it. I want to know what test and what basis there is to come to this conclusion
Oh wow, I don't know where to start.

Lets see, sitchen believes that alien intervention occured. Von daniken believes so, and the bible is full of references that indicate we were dealing with aliens back in that time.

aliens in the bible
Not that I agree with everything on this page but its a start.

disembodied angles
Again not that I agree with everything to the letter.

ezekiel ***
It doesn't get any more obvious than this.

Key passages
There are many more but I will stop.

summerian tablets
Here it is again only this time from another source.

There are other non related sources as well, such as Lloyd Pye.

As far as proof of intervention, Lloyd Pye probably explains it best. Findings in our own DNA prove tampering and alterations, so much so that Pye believes that we are an engineered species with the flaws in our DNA to prove it. I believe that these flaws were actuall punishments in the bible. As the bible mentions many times from many punishments that these punishments will also be handed down to your offspring.
edit on 17-11-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

As far as proof of intervention, Lloyd Pye probably explains it best. Findings in our own DNA prove tampering and alterations, so much so that Pye believes that we are an engineered species with the flaws in our DNA to prove it.

Here's where your religions fails utterly. There are no findings in our DNA that prove tampering or alterations. It's just a baseless claim that Pye has made, and you repeat Ad nauseam. I take it you're a fan of Goebbels, who famously stated: "If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."

I have asked you numerous times in countless threads to pinpoint the locations of these 'tamperings and alterations' in the human genome. You, the discoverer of an 'arcane virus' (lol we don't believe that either or maybe you already admitted this lie), have of course failed to do this every single time.
edit on 18-11-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Here's where your religions fails utterly. There are no findings in our DNA that prove tampering or alterations. It's just a baseless claim that Pye has made, and you repeat Ad nauseam. I take it you're a fan of Goebbels, who famously stated: "If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."

I have asked you numerous times in countless threads to pinpoint the locations of these 'tamperings and alterations' in the human genome. You, the discoverer of an 'arcane virus' (lol we don't believe that either or maybe you already admitted this lie), have of course failed to do this every single time
Well your opinion is greatly appreciated, I wasn't aware that anyone had proven Pye to be wrong.

Do you have a link of sorts, or something that proves Pye wrong, or is this just another opinion?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

No one can prove Pye wrong because he never presented any facts or objective evidence people could disprove. He merely makes empty claims and tries to push his ebooks to gullible idiots

The one time he allowed a 3rd party to exame the evidence, they proved him wrong...and since then he completely gave up on presenting evidence and merely resorts to making claims that aren't backed up. As I said before, he's a pseudo-scientist...a clown

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No one can prove Pye wrong because he never presented any facts or objective evidence people could disprove. He merely makes empty claims and tries to push his ebooks to gullible idiots
Then what are you complaining about?

If Pye has made no claims, you have nothing to contest, right? So why do you contest his claims?

Thats just a chicken $#!% way to cop out. Of course Pye has claims, thats what your saying is false about him, DUH!

No one including yourself has stepped up to the plate to contest his DNA findings, every wonder why that is? Because he's never presented anyting, right dude.

The one time he allowed a 3rd party to exame the evidence, they proved him wrong...and since then he completely gave up on presenting evidence and merely resorts to making claims that aren't backed up. As I said before, he's a pseudo-scientist...a clown
The only time any of his work was in question was back when he had lab work done on the star child, but that work was using the old primer technique, and he had to wait years for newer more accurate tests to be avaialable, which he did, and the new test determined the skull to NOT be human. The new test was more accurate and therefore replaced the old test, its obsolete.

Now I have explained this to you over and over but it seems like you suffer from selective amnesia.

I want to see this 3rd party that proved him wrong. Proof please.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

See how fast we went from your making baseless claims (Findings in our own DNA prove tampering and alterations), and not backing them up, to you demanding backing up of some other claims..

again

Please pinpoint the locations of these 'tamperings and alterations' (that you claim exist) in the human genome. Proof please.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If Pye has made no claims, you have nothing to contest, right? So why do you contest his claims?

Thats just a chicken $#!% way to cop out. Of course Pye has claims, thats what your saying is false about him, DUH!

Of course he makes claims...but in order to debunk them you would need evidence to attack in the first place, and he presents NONE.

It's like me claiming giant purple unicorns farted the universe into existence...without ever presenting evidence. Until I present evidence all you can say is "you're wrong", but you can't actually debunk anything because there is nothing to debunk.

No one including yourself has stepped up to the plate to contest his DNA findings, every wonder why that is? Because he's never presented anyting, right dude.

Finally you get it!!! He never presented any evidence, he merely made the claim...like a CLOWN

The only time any of his work was in question was back when he had lab work done on the star child, but that work was using the old primer technique, and he had to wait years for newer more accurate tests to be avaialable, which he did, and the new test determined the skull to NOT be human.

Yet he never released any data confirming that...again, he's merely PREACHING

The new test was more accurate and therefore replaced the old test, its obsolete.

The old test proved him wrong, and his solution to this "ebook sales harming" fact? Simply claiming his new method is more accurate and that it confirms claims...yet he never (!!) presented any studies that prove that, and he won't even allow peer reviewed studies. Why not? Because his claims are NONSENSE and he's a CLOWN

Stop being so gullible tooth

The foremost authority in neuroscience in the US proved him wrong and established that that silly "starchild" nonsense is the result of a well known disease. The only one claiming otherwise is that clown and he doesn't back it up with data

Sooooooo...unbelievable...gullible tooth!!! How on earth can someone be so gullible he falls for that pseudo-scientific crap???

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

See how fast we went from your making baseless claims (Findings in our own DNA prove tampering and alterations), and not backing them up, to you demanding backing up of some other claims..

again

Please pinpoint the locations of these 'tamperings and alterations' (that you claim exist) in the human genome. Proof please.
HIs video human genetics, explains it all, in detail. And the human genome is public information so anyone can contest this, and no one has, now where is your proof?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

again

HIs video human genetics, explains it all, in detail. And the human genome is public information so anyone can contest this, and no one has, now where is your proof?

He never backs up his claims in the videos, and the human genome doesn't back it up either. There are thousands of geneticists on the planet, and they all have access to the human genome...but guess what, none are clownish enough to claim "aliens did it" because there is NO SUCH EVIDENCE. Only that clown Pye makes those claims

Again, stop being so gullible just because it fits your clownish mini-religion

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Here is the human genome. There is not a single position that shows signs of 'alterations or tampering'. There's your proof. Pye is a clown.

Now if you can actually come up with coordinates (chromosome and position) to these claimed 'alterations or tamperings', we can revisit this. Till then, you're just simply making stuff up/repeating lies made by others.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Of course he makes claims...but in order to debunk them you would need evidence to attack in the first place, and he presents NONE.
Thats just your weak way of saying you don't know how to address the claims. They are...

That our DNA shows obvious signs of tampering based on many factors. The first is that we have six sections that appear to be removed, inverted and reinserted. There are errors along with that work that proves it was not a natural event of any type, like evolution for example. There are tell tale signs of sloppy genetic work left in the wake.

This sloppy work is what Pye accounts to humans being an engineered species, which appears totally possible. However its also possible that someone did this to our DNA to be malicious, as in the bible.

Our defects are in the range of 4000 while most species have defects in the two digit range. What has been done to us is not natural, and its cruelty beyond understanding. One specific event to our DNA is two segments being fused together, which is strictly a lab technique. Fusing is not natural.

Then there are mass amounts of whats referred to as junk, or dormant DNA. The line up of this DNA doesn't fit the description of anything else we have seen her on earth. Some refer to this as alien DNA, My personal belief is that they are partially correct.

The DNA work that has been hampered with in our DNA shows signs of obvious signs of tampering, Pye believes that very work is what has caused all the defects found.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

One specific event to our DNA is two segments being fused together, which is strictly a lab technique. Fusing is not natural.

1. Pretty much everything done in the lab, is done with enzymes that are derived from nature, where they do the same business, naturally.
2. Chromosome fusion is not specific to humans. I have already addressed this point TO YOU here previously. I listed numerous species in which fusion chromosomes exist. As I recall, I even linked to the publications in each case. But yeah, it's an IQ test of sort to argue with you, i.e. it's pointless. You take nothing home.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's like me claiming giant purple unicorns farted the universe into existence...without ever presenting evidence. Until I present evidence all you can say is "you're wrong", but you can't actually debunk anything because there is nothing to debunk.
Execpt that I don't have access to checking out this purple unicorn like you do have the ability to check the DNA findings as its public record.

Now I'm wrong, your the one with the purple unicorn, and I'm the one with public information, but I'm wrong, right dude.

Finally you get it!!! He never presented any evidence, he merely made the claim...like a CLOWN
You must be a troll, because rather than research his findings and compare them against public record, all you can do is call him a clown, but YOUR the only one clowning around.

Yet he never released any data confirming that...again, he's merely PREACHING
Of course he did, how else do you think I found out about it. What the problem is your a troll, and you probably watched a portion of his main video and you stopped at that. If your lack of education makes you a troll thats your fault, but I don't blame you as it wont fit your crazy bat religion

The old test proved him wrong, and his solution to this "ebook sales harming" fact? Simply claiming his new method is more accurate and that it confirms claims...yet he never (!!) presented any studies that prove that, and he won't even allow peer reviewed studies. Why not? Because his claims are NONSENSE and he's a CLOWN

Stop being so gullible tooth
Hey just because YOU decided not to do anymore research on the matter doesn't prove anything other than that your a troll.

Of course he explained all of this in another video, but you fail to do your research.

The foremost authority in neuroscience in the US proved him wrong and established that that silly "starchild" nonsense is the result of a well known disease. The only one claiming otherwise is that clown and he doesn't back it up with data

Sooooooo...unbelievable...gullible tooth!!! How on earth can someone be so gullible he falls for that pseudo-scientific crap???
Again, back in that day, all they had were old primer techniques, I don't know why I'm explaining this to you, you probably lack the intelligence to understand it, or refuse to understand it based on the fact that it doesn't fit your bat crazy religion

There was a newer test that proved the original test to be wrong and outdated, if you didn't do your research, then shame on you, TROLL.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Again, back in that day, all they had were old primer techniques, I don't know why I'm explaining this to you, you probably lack the intelligence to understand it, or refuse to understand it based on the fact that it doesn't fit your bat crazy religion

What's the difference between old and new 'primer techniques'? I have never heard of such division. A primer is a primer, and always serves the same exact role in PCR.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Execpt that I don't have access to checking out this purple unicorn like you do have the ability to check the DNA findings as its public record.

And that public record DOESN'T BACK UP Pye's claims

That's the point!!

ou must be a troll, because rather than research his findings and compare them against public record, all you can do is call him a clown, but YOUR the only one clowning around.

Pye's claims aren't backed up by the human genome study

Of course he did, how else do you think I found out about it.

You simply gobbled up his koolaid...he only makes claims, but never backs them up with data. There is NOTHING in the human genome that suggests tampering

Prove us wrong, tell us EXACTLY which genes are affected and why!

What the problem is your a troll, and you probably watched a portion of his main video and you stopped at that. If your lack of education makes you a troll thats your fault, but I don't blame you as it wont fit your crazy bat religion

Resorting to "projection" now?

Hey just because YOU decided not to do anymore research on the matter doesn't prove anything other than that your a troll.

Of course he explained all of this in another video, but you fail to do your research.

You are confusing "making random claims" with "providing facts"

What a joke

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Pye

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Pye

NUTS

edit on 18-11-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Pye

Why are you linking to that nonsense?

Again, he doesn't link to a single credible scientific study of that skull. The only one we have is from one of the top neuroscientists in the country fully explaining the deformities. Yet Pye simply ignores this. Why? Because it doesn't fit his narrative...and selling ebooks would be kinda hard otherwise

He's also a blatant liar and misrepresents findings on purpose!!

This for example:

Fossils of the Denisovans, [a new extinct hominin and] close relative of Neanderthals, were discovered in Siberia in 2008. A draft genome was released in 2010 by Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, which revealed that Denisovans interbred with modern humans. However, each position in the genome was read only twice, so the fine detail was unreliable. The new genome covers each position 30 times over [so the fine detail is now highly reliable].

So here we have scientists presenting DNA findings of a now extinct hominin and add that studies show that they mated with homo sapiens...just like Neanderthals did.

He then randomly claims that proves that the "starchild" skull is alien. No proof, no evidence, no relation to the science behind the new hominin whatsoever...just a random claim. But of course he expects his gullible readers to be impressed by the mentioning of that scientific research lab...even though it has ZERO relation to that stupid skull of his.

It's the oldest pseudo-science trick in the book: Present some real science that sounds impressive...and then simply make your claim pretending it's somehow related to that study.

WHAT A JOKE TOOTH!! Stop falling for childish nonsense like that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join