It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Weeks until Election 2 weeks and 1 day until results taken to Court..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sad but true,

Regardless of the outcome of the election both Bush and Kerry plan to take the results to court. While both candidates state that they don't want a repeat of the 2000 elections both are preparing for a repeat. Bush has 14 million dollars set aside and Kerry has 3.2 Million.

So on November 3rd don't expect to have a clear cut winner.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I wonder how long? I say, three weeks after Nov 2nd.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I wonder how long? I say, three weeks after Nov 2nd.

I think it could possibly drag on longer than that

it would be great if neither one of them won and the presidency went to Badnarik

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did the 2000 elections mark the end of our electoral systems as it is? are we going to have laws and procedures changes after the next elections turn into a big circus?

Will the supreme court will have to take the task to oversea elections in this country in the future?

I thing lots of changes are coming our way and the people of this nation are the one to come at the short end of deal as usual.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If it is not close the democrats can't cheat. The election will be decided late November 2nd and it won't be close!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Did the 2000 elections mark the end of our electoral systems as it is? are we going to have laws and procedures changes after the next elections turn into a big circus?

What is frustrating is that even after the craziness of 2000 we have not done much of anything to prevent a repeat of that situation. Colorado now wants to change the way they do their electoral votes which would have been fine if they would have made this decision 4 years ago, but they will be voting on it on Nov. 2 and the results of that vote will determine how they cast their electoral votes.

IMHO the time to have made changes was over the last 4 years, NOT Nov. 2, 2004. I hope that this election won't turn into a big circus but considering both sides are already planning to cause a problem if they don't win I think we are really in for it.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree with your Jemison post, you are so right, but remember while the big money run and big interest politicians are back up by their big interest money making companies, we the people are the victims we are the ones that have to suffer and live with their decisions.

I think that since the big corporations got involved in our politics and started to paid politicians it has not been a decent government in the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
marg, unfortunately Big Business are used by both sides. The American people will lose, no matter who wins. Both Kerry and Bush are cut from the same cloth. It seems to me, that limiting the size and scope of the government is a better way to go. I don't want a career politician like Kerry who has done nothing in the business world telling business's how they should do their business.

top topics

join