It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theidylwildgroup WOW. Nothing about it here on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
New conspiracy website with information that ats has not even touched. theidylwildgroup.wordpress.com...

I came across this website and another which has been detailed here on ats, formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

But the idly wild group. OMG. sOME WEIRD STUFF THAT ats has never even touched on before. I am just now getting into it. Hope to get back and start taking about it. So many new threads can be created here. and the pictures that ATS has never had or seen probably.

We have alot of investigating to do brothers lets start.
edit on 31-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

is this just a blog?

i see interesting writing mixed with current events

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The recent big quake off the Canadian coast and the Queen Charlotte Islands are the rumblings of a series of volcanos , caused by the graviton pull of Nemesis.

You're Right. ATS is better than that.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Looks like a parody of some conspiracy/doom and gloom sites. Whatever it is, kudos for the lighthearted manner in which the information is delivered, though in that format with a seeming lack of back-up it is doubtful many will take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I kind of follow it but don't take anything the former white has to say very seriously. There are some posts that are right on with him and some that make me think, "this guys got serious problems."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It was meant as a joke but you just have to read all the stuff from both sites. It does not take long at all. From the second site if you read the earlier posts instead of the ones posted recently it gets pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
R.i.P FormerWhitehat

Michael Hemmingson
9 January 2014
Tijuana, Mexico

may your daughter be well

edit on 25-1-2014 by LegionNET because: update-fix

top topics

join