It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Gods creator?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Glass

Well, put very simply, without God none of this would be here. So yeah, we kinda do need God as long as we wish to keep existing.

That's a hell of an assumption. Are you going to be providing any evidence or rational source material for that statement?
edit on 2-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

See my above statement. Here, I'll just quote it for you,

Originally posted by Glass
If you're hung up on evidence, you won't have an answer until some breakthrough is achieved by the most brilliant of our scientists, and you might as well just wait until that happens.

Unless you're willing to take the presence of the creation as evidence of a creator, evidence is meaningless.

Defining God very simply as the force, being or consciousness which is the source of all existence, it would be very foolish to say that such a thing does not exist.

If you really want to know what it's all about, you've got to keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Glass

If there is anything that can be called the source of all of existence, I would liken it to a single mind-boggling line of code that defines and dictates the behavior of the chemical language that composes the poetry we perceive as the manifestation of this universe on all of its levels both detected and undetected by our weak organic senses. Just as any language that exists today has a lexicon, an index, determining the behavior of every element involved in the expression of said language, so there is a code that determines the interactivity of the chemical hierarchy that comprises this existence.

I would not call it a god though.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Glass

If there is anything that can be called the source of all of existence, I would liken it to a single mind-boggling line of code that defines and dictates the behavior of the chemical language that composes the poetry we perceive as the manifestation of this universe on all of its levels both detected and undetected by our weak organic senses. Just as any language that exists today has a lexicon, an index, determining the behavior of every element involved in the expression of said language, so there is a code that determines the interactivity of the chemical hierarchy that comprises this existence.

I would not call it a god though.

Fair enough, thats a very logical-minded way of looking at it. You are assuming however that the observable universe is all that exists.

And you could go a step further and ask yourself where this code came from.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

You are assuming however that the observable universe is all that exists.

Did you miss this part?

on all of its levels both detected and undetected by our weak organic senses.

I made no assumptions in that area.

And you could go a step further and ask yourself where this code came from.

Or I could just toss out an idea and say that this code is a natural component of existentialism. Without such a code, the universe would literally be a tangle of chaotic nuclear destruction.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
There was once a vast sea of nothingness. Undifferentiated space with one having nothing to do with the other.
-Then there was creation and the creator was beginning to know the creation which was part of him.
-Through the use of holographic simulation each piece of creation could interact with the other piece of creation.

-You are a piece of the creation, which makes you a created piece of the creator.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Who is Gods creator?

It is common agmonst Ats thread writers and posters to refer to God and the general connotation is that God is the creator of life on earth. Now what God actually is will often lead to emotive debates.

I want to in this thread ask the question who created God? Of course this presumes that God is a real thing of a humanly describable or non-humanly undescribale form.

If God is truely an inventation of the human mind then the answer is quite simple that humans created God.

If not and there is actual in fact something of a separate intelligent force to humans with power enough to create the world and everything in it, then the answer will be completely different.

So take a seat in the chair of the greatest mystery of all and ponder.

So who is God?
And who is Gods Creator?

edit on 30-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

god is a what not a who. so god cannot possess therefore cannot have a creator. god is the thing that keeps the universe in a battle to balance itself. it was this balancing that made the circumstances for life, therefore god co-created life. death is when our spirit balances with our lives. existence is a struggle to unexist.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

Can you explain that in greater detail?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

god is infinite, he has no beginning or end

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Are we talking about the deity who watched for 150,000 years or so while man did whatever (and did absolutely nothing), but then majestically made himself known to the poor desert people in the middle east?

Why didn't he make himself known to the Chinese, or the people in the Indus Valley who were a little more sophisticated and educated?

Because uneducated bronze age desert people who think the epitome of sophistication is getting a new shepherds crook are more likely to believe in superstitious nonsense.

"Why does the sun set?"

a.) Scientific, and logical answer
b.) The sun god makes it happen

Which answer would a bronze age desert dweller go for?
Which one do you go for?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So who is God?

A psychological construct that inhabits certain imaginations.

And who is Gods Creator?

Evolution is god's creator, as shown in the fact that we evolved not only consciousness, but vivid imaginations, an uncanny predisposition to superstitions etc. Though probably the big bang before that. God is a very recent product of evolution.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Evolution is god's creator, as shown in the fact that we evolved not only consciousness, but vivid imaginations, an uncanny predisposition to superstitions etc. Though probably the big bang before that. God is a very recent product of evolution.

I think all life from insects up were designed and made by Aliens. I cant see how firing electricity into a pool of biological slime can make complex life grown.
Imagine if i took a bunch of electrical components and zapped them with electricity this iwll not lead to a computer being built, no matter how many times i zap it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I think all life from insects up were designed and made by Aliens. I cant see how firing electricity into a pool of biological slime can make complex life grown.
Imagine if i took a bunch of electrical components and zapped them with electricity this iwll not lead to a computer being built, no matter how many times i zap it.

Yes, certainly plausible, not sure how I overlooked that one.

Though, it was yourself and not I, who posed the question.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

ps. That would mean humans created god, via alien intervention. Then from whence cometh aliens (originally)? Did they evolve? Still comes back to, god didn't create the universe, the universe created god via evolution in some part of the cosmos giving rise to aliens, who then created man, who then created god.............?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Are we talking about the deity who watched for 150,000 years or so while man did whatever (and did absolutely nothing), but then majestically made himself known to the poor desert people in the middle east?

Why didn't he make himself known to the Chinese, or the people in the Indus Valley who were a little more sophisticated and educated?

Because uneducated bronze age desert people who think the epitome of sophistication is getting a new shepherds crook are more likely to believe in superstitious nonsense.

"Why does the sun set?"

a.) Scientific, and logical answer
b.) The sun god makes it happen

Which answer would a bronze age desert dweller go for?
Which one do you go for?

in relation to:

The DROPAZ /ZOPAZ were there???

due to data shares and not.. IT is hard to gather accurate truth on the visitations...

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join