It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new era of 'Illumination' is upon us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are virtually thousands of secret societies in North America, alone. And I have studied each and every one of them. Therefore, it is my belief that if there is any iota of validity to any one of the various popular religious prophecies, there is now to be a great change in the delegation of political power in this world.

I have some clear ideas as to whom is actively working to facilitate this evil renaissance, so if anyone would like to exchange their views, I am open for discussion.

www.dsispecialaccess.net...

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by apollyonicvisionary]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ROFLMAO, that sites so funny

How old are you? I`d imagine you`ve gotta be about 80/90. "There are virtually thousands of secret societies in North America, alone. And I have studied each and every one of them." hmmmm.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini

How old are you? I`d imagine you`ve gotta be about 80/90. "There are virtually thousands of secret societies in North America, alone. And I have studied each and every one of them." hmmmm.

What is it with you UK fellas? There's a bloody volume of text called "SECRET SOCIETIES" which includes THOUSANDS of listings.

Each volume is over a thousand pages. The statistics are derived from United States Federal Government investigations and research

I read the whole #ing piece and half these kids from every conceivable country around the world who post their corny ass conspiracies on the worldwide web, haven't even touched upon a considerable fraction of what's really out here

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by apollyonicvisionary

Originally posted by cassini

What is it with you UK fellas? There's a bloody volume of text called "SECRET SOCIETIES" which includes THOUSANDS of listings.

Each volume is over a thousand pages. The statistics are derived from United States Federal Government investigations and research

I read the whole #ing piece and half these kids from every conceivable country around the world who post their corny ass conspiracies on the worldwide web, haven't even touched upon a considerable fraction of what's really out here

I believe u apollyonicvisionary, there should be thousands of them , but just a few importants, the top of the top must be the target, if u hit it u don�t need even to check out what was below that top

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"And I have studied each and every one of them"
"which includes THOUSANDS of listings."
" The statistics are derived from United States Federal Government investigations and research"

1) YOU have n`t studied a damn thing you had a look at a book your gov/someone else has compiled.

2) listings well what does it list the society names, numbers, headquarters etc? Numbers of reptoids in society?

3) Key word statistics. Just because there are lots of these things and you had a look at the numbers means jack.

4) "I read the whole f+*&ing piece" Right this book you are talking about sounds like a gov compiled book that lists all societies there are and some kind of outline on what they stand for.

Since this book you are talking about sounds so wonderful whats its ISBN? Since its obviously given you knowledge beyond our ken I`d love a read.

And your website really is more incredibly corny than any of the others I`ve seen, nice top hat and lasers, very sexy

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When you study chemistry you merely read books that others have compiled.

Watch the words you use, sometimes they can make you look the fool.

I never did much like you cassini, when we got past the meaning of your name, after that you're pretty much just hot air.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by HKoT]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"I never did much like you cassini, when we got past the meaning of your name, after that you're pretty much just hot air"

To be honest mate I don`t really care what you think. I`ve made enough friends here that I can afford not to have your affection. And you don`t even know what my name represents so don`t say you know the meaning.

You can be fooled by these people if you want. But if you had more than two brain cells to rub together I`m sure you`d be able to work it out.

"When you study chemistry you merely read books that others have compiled."

Not true, you don`t just read books. You are taught by someone with many years of knowledge and degrees of understanding higher than yours, you carry out experiments and are made to do work on it. You do not just read books. And the point was the book he has used sounds suspect and his motive is quite clear, find a site where some people will lap this up and get more hits on your site. A crude but effective way of getting hits.

When you learn anything its an accumulative process of research, being taught by others, learning and discovery.

Anyway he still has n`t answered my question about this book. Sounds like a Yellow pages for socities.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by cassini]

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The website looks completely irrelevant, so I won't be visiting it anymore. It wasn't a good way to sell it in my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yeah all i could find were satellite companies. Horrible navigation there. cant find #.

top topics

join