It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Docs Found in Meth House Reveal Inner Workings of Dark Money Group.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
here is an example of the quality campaining the group is up to

edit on 29-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
the American Tradition Partnership [WTP's new name] issued a statement reguarding PBS's claims ...

Additionally, I seriously doubt stolen property acquired by a meth user and spread around by political activists are true, accurate, unaltered and complete documents.In the past Frontline has broken into computer databases for a story on tuna fishing and relied on the word of a convicted felon fired from an Atlanta dentistry clinic to smear private dentistry, without informing viewers

sounds like some of the same type of b.s. thrown around by 'debunkers' here

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Can you please link where you got that quote from

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Great thread, sad to see things like this in my own state.
But I am betting its from the other side of the state, Billings/Bozeman.
There are a lot of political people as well as hollywood type in that area.
Which is why i live where i do... there are some hollywood type here, but not
many.

I will be following this thread and watching the show when it comes out.

Thanks to everyone for the info. Lots of reading to do.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Though some of the information that is presented is specifically happening (or has been exposed mostly in one state) but the links will take you to what is being proven to be a nationwide problem, that is severely ignored.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

americantradition.org...

this is their website

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I do wonder if this will actually cause a real discussion. Its hard sometimes to ease your way from constantly debating a subject, which for many they enjoy, but when you see evidence that actually blames both parties (as it does here), the message gets ignored.

So in essence the plan is still on course.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It should be full on investigation and jail time for all involved!

This is wrong on so many levels its not even funny, and i think the party who was
in favor of this should not be allowed to continue in any form of public service!

Esp if they were found to have knowledge of it in any way.

Sounds a little harsh, but even if they were not involved, laws such as this would
force public canidates/service people to take a responsible role in making sure
things like this were prevented.

I have to read a lot more on it, before i understand it all, kids just came home from
school and its home work time,

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
who really cares?

people spending their time and money trying to protect their interest??? NO WAY!!!

if rich people cant spend their money on trying to stay rich, then people receiving welfare shouldnt be able to vote either right? because they are just voting for their own interest after all. cant have that!

this isnt news, its how politcs has always worked.

also. meth heads are always the most reliable sources. always.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Congress created the legal framework for 501(c)(4) nonprofits nearly a century ago. To receive the tax exemption, groups were supposed to be "operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare." The IRS later opened the door to some forms of political activity by interpreting the statute to mean groups had to be "primarily" engaged in enhancing social welfare. But neither the tax code nor regulators set out how this would be measured.

And that right there is how they will ALWAYS get around it, interpretation of the law, OK so they interpret it that way, why doesn't anyone ever ask, who is the group/person trying to get it interpreted AND WHY. WHY, WHY, WHY, why is it never asked or looked into after the first group attempts, why aren't the laws changed after the first group gets it "interpreted" to actually mean that, or to not mean that definition. The laws in this country are absurd and the higher up you go the more absurd they get. Why don't they just automatically say no to anything political party. No group should get to influence a vote in any direction whether its accepting money so they can bus 500000 people, or just to buy party favors. All the people in these groups already get " A VOTE" a group should not get any privileges over the individual, nor should groups be allowed to put MORE money into the political party. A person is allowed to give money a set amount of money, then they can donate to 5000000 organizations to then give even more money going over what is legally allowed in the first place.
As long as there is interpretation of the law, one man will hang, and another will walk for same offense. will it ever change? Nope, why because as soon as they make a law, it will just be interpreted to fit their needs.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What is also ridiculous its that even if this gets out, and many top names are involved it will not matter, because the guy that mailed the letters out will be convicted, while the rich walk.

Things like this never get this big unless there is a "fall guy". I mean really, look back into any huge scheme that has come forth in the past 10 years alone, and only 1-3 people end up taking the blame, as if a group of 3 can actually take million/billions and of course no one notices.

If this gets as big as I hope it will, I know this for sure... the IRS will not take the fall! The last thing they need is for people to run umuck over another government agency mishandling, and ignoring the obvious. Yeah like we are supposed to believe that the IRS allowed this based on the "honor system"

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
who really cares?

I care, if you dont care then why contribute? Rhetorical question, its obvious.

people spending their time and money trying to protect their interest??? NO WAY!!!

Sacrasm aside, there are some who can put political and personal interests aside to work toward a greater good, Im saddened that you are blind to this.

if rich people cant spend their money on trying to stay rich, then people receiving welfare shouldnt be able to vote either right? because they are just voting for their own interest after all. cant have that!

The issue is that the disproportionate distribution of wealth favors interests from the big end of town when those struggling are left without a voice. I guess your suggestion that people on welfare shouldnt vote is evident that you are all for the ever increasing divide between rich and poor.

Actually its not how politics has ALWAYS worked, political systems evolve over time, empires fall, they always do.

I would say they would come second to those who wish to uphold the current status-quo of greed and exploration, both are as deluded as the other.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
who really cares?

This isn't about people voting in their own interests; it's about tax-exempt money going for political ads (and in my opinion lobbying) of any kind (right, left, up, down) and LYING to the IRS about said 'political' activity. Stating that this is 'education' is like saying advertising of any type is intended to educate (and the ad industry justifies their work in just this manner) and clearly gaming/abuse of the system.

To paraphase Shakespeare: "Death to all Ad Men"
edit on 30-10-2012 by FyreByrd because: spelling bummers

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
David Koch, one of the world's biggest Zionists, involved in these "independent groups".........what a shock...........

edit on 30-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just skimmed this thread. The way I am reading this information tells me that elements of the Republican Party may be involved in relationships with organized crime to accept money obtained from the illegal narcotics trade in order to finance "off the books" expenses of running political campaigns, in exchange for cooperation from law enforcement agencies.

In other words, initiatives designed originally by the CIA to fund black/illegal/unapproved projects "off the books" with money obtained from the narcotics industry, have now been adopted by elements of the Republican Party for sure, and probably by the Democrats as well for electioneering purposes.

Is that it?

edit on 30-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now I know why the drug trade can never stop- there's too much money invested in the sale of narcotics. I bet you if we culled some of the rich people's funds or get some informant to speak without retribution, the evidence will be found that they have a hand in distributing drugs or involved in the supply chain.

Whoever mentioned the English and the opium trade:

Opium has been known in China since 7th century and for centuries it was used for medicinal purpose. It was not until the middle of the 17th century that the practice of mixing opium with tobacco for smoking was introduced into China by Europeans. In 1729, its import was 200 chests, by 1790 it amounted to over 4,000 chests (256 tonnes) annually and in 1858 about twenty years after the first opium war the annual import rose to 70,000 chests (4,480 tonnes), approximately equivalent to global production of opium in the decade surrounding the year 2000[1][2].

With the drain of silver and the growing number of the people became victims of the drug, the Daoguang Emperor demanded action. Officials at the court, who advocated legalization of the trade in order to tax it were defeated by those who advocated suppression. In 1838, the Emperor sent Lin Zexu to Guangzhou where he quickly arrested Chinese opium dealers and summarily demanded that foreign firms turn over their stocks. When they refused, Lin stopped trade altogether and placed the foreign residents under virtual siege, eventually forcing the merchants to surrender their opium to be destroyed. In response, the British government sent expeditionary forces from India which ravaged the Chinese coast and dictated the terms of settlement. The Treaty of Nanking not only opened the way for further opium trade, but ceded territory including Hong Kong, unilaterally fixed Chinese tariffs at a low rate, granted extraterritorial rights to foreigners in China which were not offered to Chinese abroad, a most favored nation clause, as well as diplomatic representation. When the court still refused to accept foreign ambassadors and obstructed the trade clauses of the treaties, disputes over the treatment of British merchants in Chinese ports and on the seas led to the Second Opium War and the Treaty of Tientsin.[4] These treaties, soon followed by similar arrangements with the United States and France, later became known as the Unequal Treaties and the Opium Wars as the start of China's "Century of humiliation".

Opium wars

Lot of good info about how history is repeating itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now I know why the drug trade can never stop- there's too much money invested in the sale of narcotics. I bet you if we culled some of the rich people's funds or get some informant to speak without retribution, the evidence will be found that they have a hand in distributing drugs or involved in the supply chain.

Whoever mentioned the English and the opium trade:

Opium has been known in China since 7th century and for centuries it was used for medicinal purpose. It was not until the middle of the 17th century that the practice of mixing opium with tobacco for smoking was introduced into China by Europeans. In 1729, its import was 200 chests, by 1790 it amounted to over 4,000 chests (256 tonnes) annually and in 1858 about twenty years after the first opium war the annual import rose to 70,000 chests (4,480 tonnes), approximately equivalent to global production of opium in the decade surrounding the year 2000[1][2].

With the drain of silver and the growing number of the people became victims of the drug, the Daoguang Emperor demanded action. Officials at the court, who advocated legalization of the trade in order to tax it were defeated by those who advocated suppression. In 1838, the Emperor sent Lin Zexu to Guangzhou where he quickly arrested Chinese opium dealers and summarily demanded that foreign firms turn over their stocks. When they refused, Lin stopped trade altogether and placed the foreign residents under virtual siege, eventually forcing the merchants to surrender their opium to be destroyed. In response, the British government sent expeditionary forces from India which ravaged the Chinese coast and dictated the terms of settlement. The Treaty of Nanking not only opened the way for further opium trade, but ceded territory including Hong Kong, unilaterally fixed Chinese tariffs at a low rate, granted extraterritorial rights to foreigners in China which were not offered to Chinese abroad, a most favored nation clause, as well as diplomatic representation. When the court still refused to accept foreign ambassadors and obstructed the trade clauses of the treaties, disputes over the treatment of British merchants in Chinese ports and on the seas led to the Second Opium War and the Treaty of Tientsin.[4] These treaties, soon followed by similar arrangements with the United States and France, later became known as the Unequal Treaties and the Opium Wars as the start of China's "Century of humiliation".

Opium wars

Lot of good info about how history is repeating itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

I don't know about the law in CO, but there are plenty of states where convicted felons can vote, my state of NH being one of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Powerful people see $$$ value in drugs, they see power in drugs, and they won't give either up very easily

Mena Arkansas, the CIA, drug-running, Systematics Inc. and the Bushes, Clintons...and even Obama's uncle Cecil Goeldner.

Cecil Goeldner -- banking spy & small aircraft pilot out of Little Rock:

web.archive.org...://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Its a very well known fact that there are lots of ways against the people that they get these funds from including drugs, private prisons, corporations, etc,. right now we need to focus on who is doing this and what they are using it for. As another poster stated this was a special credit that was given for the sole purpose of helping the "people", and of course a "legal" loophole was found.

The main focus are those that are taking advantage of this credit, and who is being manipulated, but most of all how we have all been dooped into falling for the trap in the first place. This is one of the only times I think that this is the proof and now instead of trying to dissect it, we need to refocus the issues that most people discuss and add this little tid-bit to the conversation.

"MY" candidate this, and "MY" candidate that, that is obviously irrelevant. Its "THEIR" candidate this, and "THEIR" candidate that. We need to focus on who wants to support "America" and "America(ns)". These people have been blatantly walking all over the people.

Next time I hear someone debate the "welfare" system that includes food stamps, and medicaid, I hope that now we can also talk about "social" welfare, as this seems to be a huge part of the financial misery that so many are facing. And I dont mean just the way that they found a way to break the law, but the financial misery that many face, by adding money to those that will be in office, and help them to get that money back 10 fold.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 30-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join